vinnie.

Explaining energy work and accomplishments in scientific language for a secular audience.

Just wondering is anyone trying to interpret esoteric practices with science? I have a long held vision of eventually developing super-normal abilities, particularly mind influencing matter (pk), but also studying science so I can effectively explain as well as demonstrate what it is I'm doing and how. This is my vision. I'm led to believe this is an egoic aspiration but I'm compelled nonetheless. I don't want to just know these things in religious terminology either. Science is the institute of knowledge for our society and so I think communicating Taoist methods of energy cultivation in scientific terms would have a cultural impact that the West may have never seen as of yet. Believe me though, I'm just a pup and haven't yet started the work so I'm looking for guidance. Can anyone nudge me to the most straightforward school or system of Nei-Kung? I'm just experimenting with what little knowledge I have. I'm getting something but I know it's not enough for what I want and I do know I need the right conceptual framework for real long term results or I'll be wasting my time, practicing incorrectly. I'm willing to go anywhere. Any sincere direction would be greatly appreciated, Thank you. 

• Like 2

You may wish to examine the SANDS conference = Science and Non duality

Held each year in California

Science is still in its infancy with regard to subtle energies though the topic you mentioned = PK is somewhat covered and relatively simple.

The SANDS conference is basically dedicated to what you desire.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, vinnie. said:

Science is the institute of knowledge for our society and so I think communicating Taoist methods of energy cultivation in scientific terms would have a cultural impact that the West may have never seen as of yet.

Hi vinnie,

Knowledge is limiting/limited in terms of this continuum:

Data => Information => Knowledge => Wisdom.

Wisdom comes after knowledge.

When it comes to energy cultivation, I prefer this Taoist Way:

Jing => Chi => Shen.

With it, I am trying to move from the secular to the spiritual domain.

Taoism's impact on the West? Is TDB not posited in the West? Is it not that East/West is a Taoist dichotomy and not a divide?

I am not against big ideas - but some ideas are just too big for me. Why? I am a nobody.

Is 'The PK Man' a Taoist?

- LimA

• Like 1

We are biochemical electrical beings.  The West's direction of understanding went with a very physical paradigm, breaking down and looking at the bodies various systems mechanically.  The East took there paradigm from nature, looking at the bodies systems like a garden, with seasons and interactions between the organs and the environment.  Both have good points and areas they excel in.  Though they can seem ludicrous to the other point of view.

The question- Can anyone nudge me to the most straightforward school or system of Nei-Kung?  Is much argued.  The top guys in most systems are amazing.. but there are also many mediocre teachers and students.    I'll often recommend seeing what's close by, observe a few classes, paying as much attention to the students demeanor as to the teachers ability.

A nearby teacher who's good is better then an expert 1,000 (or 100) miles away.  Especially when you're beginning.  Don't disregard seemingly common Yoga or Tai Chi classes, there are hidden gems around.  We all start in kindergarten and to be a babe taking college courses doesn't make sense, for you or the teacher. 

So.. look around, try new things, flirt with some, marry one.  See what you connect with, not the flashiest or that makes the most marketing or extravagant promises.   One can spend a lifetime and gain mastery.. just sitting.  maybe.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

Try the "google scholar" search engine and search for Qi, meridians, accupuncture, and anything really. There has been a ton of research into Eastern mysticism and medicine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thelerner said:

One can spend a lifetime and gain mastery.. just sitting.  maybe.

Hi thelerner,

Wuwei  maybe - then I also become my own teacher? Maybe.

-LimA

12 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Hi thelerner,

Wuwei  maybe - then I also become my own teacher? Maybe.

-LimA

That might be like the saying about the accused being there own lawyer.. probably.

47 minutes ago, thelerner said:

... their own lawyer.. probably.

Hi thelerner,

Probably yes; and as my own lawyer - I will prosecute/defend myself. Everything will be so dualistically complete that I will enter The Void effortlessly within short and exist peacefully thereafter as a nobody. Yes/no? Maybe.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Correct errors.
  • Like 1

Probably yes; and as my own lawyer - I will prosecute/defend myself. Everything will be so dualistically complete that I will enter The Void effortlessly within short and exist peacefully thereafter as a nobody. Yes/no? Maybe.

Limahong,

Hello, always a pleasure!  What is your IDEA of A nobody? :^ ) 

Edited by moment

28 minutes ago, moment said:

What is your IDEA of A nobody? :^ )

Hi moment,

I am a nobody when I think of myself as an apple tree.

- LimA

• Like 1

Hi moment,

I am a nobody when I think of myself as an apple tree.

- LimA

My apple tree is more than a nobody.

1 hour ago, moment said:

My apple tree is more than a nobody.

Hi moment,

There are many apple trees and nobody knows that I bear fruits as one. Only the birds and bees know.

Are your apples sweet?

- LimA

• Like 1

On 28.12.2017 at 0:35 PM, vinnie. said:

Just wondering is anyone trying to interpret esoteric practices with science? I have a long held vision of eventually developing super-normal abilities, particularly mind influencing matter (pk), but also studying science so I can effectively explain as well as demonstrate what it is I'm doing and how. This is my vision. I'm led to believe this is an egoic aspiration but I'm compelled nonetheless. I don't want to just know these things in religious terminology either. Science is the institute of knowledge for our society and so I think communicating Taoist methods of energy cultivation in scientific terms would have a cultural impact that the West may have never seen as of yet. Believe me though, I'm just a pup and haven't yet started the work so I'm looking for guidance. Can anyone nudge me to the most straightforward school or system of Nei-Kung? I'm just experimenting with what little knowledge I have. I'm getting something but I know it's not enough for what I want and I do know I need the right conceptual framework for real long term results or I'll be wasting my time, practicing incorrectly. I'm willing to go anywhere. Any sincere direction would be greatly appreciated, Thank you. 

Perhaps You should rely on the connection of esoteric practices with traditional Chinese medicine. It is worth starting to study the canons of traditional Chinese medicine. It have many explanations of the Qi species,  and accurate descriptions of the channels, it also speak about Shen and Yuan Qi. And yet, Modern science acept the practical effectiveness of TCM to some extent.

And of course, personal experience in energy practices and the results from them will be a good basis for research.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moment said:

You can come over and be a tree in my orchard anytime.

Hi moment,

Thank you for the invitation. I will retire in your orchard and dance with my Apple cousins.

Do you have Cherry trees? If so, it will just be great - then I can do the cha cha.

Happy New Year!

- LimA

20 hours ago, thelerner said:

We are biochemical electrical beings.  The West's direction of understanding went with a very physical paradigm, breaking down and looking at the bodies various systems mechanically.  The East took there paradigm from nature, looking at the bodies systems like a garden, with seasons and interactions between the organs and the environment.  Both have good points and areas they excel in.  Though they can seem ludicrous to the other point of view.

The question- Can anyone nudge me to the most straightforward school or system of Nei-Kung?  Is much argued.  The top guys in most systems are amazing.. but there are also many mediocre teachers and students.    I'll often recommend seeing what's close by, observe a few classes, paying as much attention to the students demeanor as to the teachers ability.

A nearby teacher who's good is better then an expert 1,000 (or 100) miles away.  Especially when you're a beginning.  Don't disregard seemingly common Yoga or Tai Chi classes, there are hidden gems around.  We all start in kindergarten and to be a babe taking college courses doesn't make sense, for you or the teacher. 

So.. look around, try new things, flirt with some, marry one.  See what you connect with, not the flashiest or that makes the most marketing or extravagant promises.   One can spend a lifetime and gain mastery.. just sitting.  maybe.

Great advice dude, yeah my thoughts exact. I keep coming back to the conviction of simplifying all my practice to sheer, strong determination sitting. 

• Like 1

Just wondering is anyone trying to interpret esoteric practices with science?

Vinnie,

In the early 1960's Bong Han Kim discovered a biological system that lined up exactly with the meridians and acupuncture points of the human body.  Shortly afterwards Kim and much of his published research disappeared   Prior to that, his research indicated, this system had tremendous energy carrying capacities, far beyond any other of the human circulatory systems.  The next 50 years saw an active suppression of this research.  But, the Bonghan system is now being resurrected as the "Primo Vascular System" by some pretty big names in biology, chemistry and cancer research.  It seems that this new research is corroborating much of Bong Han Kim's earlier research.

It may well be that much of our energy work is being sustained by our "intent" in the Bonghan system.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moment said:

Bong Han Kim

Hi moment,

Thank you for the introduction to Dr Kim Bong Han.

More on Dr Kim from Wikipedia:

Kim Bong-han (김봉한; born 1916) is a North Korean medical surgeon at Pyongyang Medical University and Kyung-Rak institute (KRI). He is primarily known for his research on a proposed mechanism for acupuncture that was not accepted by the mainstream medical community[1] that has come to be called the "primo-vascular system". He received the People's Prize for his research. In 1966 the KRI was closed, and Kim disappeared.

He obtained his medical degree from Seoul National University in 1946. After the Korean War broke out, Kim, who was a physiologist based in South Korea, crossed over to North Korea, leaving his family behind. Prior to his arrival in North Korea, Kim was affiliated with the Korea Democratic Party.

Briefmarke-Kim-Bong-Han.png

Missing for 51 years, 11 months and 29 days.

I will definitely read up more on you Dr Kim. Your talent, knowledge... will not disappear with you. PEACE Dr Kim.

- LimA

• Like 1

On 12/28/2017 at 1:35 AM, vinnie. said:

Just wondering is anyone trying to interpret esoteric practices with science? 

I share your interests here. The most difficult part, in my opinion, is funding and cooperation from the mainstream.

I have spent many years following ideas, but not having the funding to carry out the lab and testing work. 

I have learned you have to be careful with labels, like esoteric. But we all know what you mean. Science is not friendly unless you can use items within the framework of science. Adding new things and theories is reserved for those with PhD status, funding, and recognition for participation in mainstream interests. Curing cancer perhaps... 

So, a few areas that have now made some interesting forward leaps: Chirp Waves and electromagnetic sciences and Quantum Sciences.

Much of the issues are that discoveries in disciplines are not shared with other disciplines, because science has blinders on and people steal everything you discover, so secrecy. If you have a patent that can be used by the military, or might be of National Security interest, it will be taken away and locked up and you won't get to continue with any of it. There are quite a few of those that have uncovered interesting and useful research items... 

I am not sure if you have seen the Qi resources on the web? Below is the chirp wave detected. The connection when you dig down into the rabbit hole appears to be that compression and reversal of an electromagnetic wave stimulates stem cell production in the person it is directed towards. Stem cell production can heal almost instantly, depending on the illness or condition being treated. Out of 37 (?) healers tested, only 3 could actually produce this wave. It has also been measured in Tai Chi as a side effect.

Tai-Chi-waves3.gif

http://www.indiana.edu/~brain/measuring-the-qi-in-tai-chi/

Number one, the fact that human beings can produce something used in the laser light and optics industry, is quite amazing. It was also recently used to measure gravity, which is also a chirp wave, and in my mind... I would suggest that the Tai Chi practices like horse stance and meditation make us more aware of the part of ourselves that can adjust gravity flow, photons, time and space, etc.

This website is giving the bridge between science and esoteric a good try.

http://journals.sfu.ca/seemj/index.php/seemj/article/view/284

I find that contacting some of the scientists in actual studies helps, and they do answer some questions:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2883838

http://artificialtelepathy.blogspot.com/2006/06/telepathy-and-technology-of-mind.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2568074

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7572329#

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20217378

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg23631510-200-consciously-quantum-how-you-make-everything-real/?cmpid=EMP|NSNS|2017-1110-GLOBAL-NovWk2_Youniverse|button&utm_medium=EMP&utm_source=NSNS&utm_campaign=NovWk2_Youniverse&utm_content=button&cmpid

https://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/p/philip.html

http://www.indiana.edu/~brain/category/magnetic-fields/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1353653

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9051169

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/cog/aetr/1990/00000015/00000002/art00005

http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2017/05/the-physics-of-tao-eddie-oshins-cracked.html

https://www.npr.org/2017/07/14/537174817/scientists-teleport-a-photon-into-space

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/oct/26/youre-powered-by-quantum-mechanics-biology

https://www.npr.org/2017/07/14/537174817/scientists-teleport-a-photon-into-space

https://phys.org/news/2015-04-quantum-criticality-life-proteins.html#jCp

So I basically try not to repeat things. It is basically a form of "where are we" and "where do I want to be", then figuring out how to prove or disprove each step.

Having human beings as the crux to define what is and isn't working is very difficult, since the body and brain chemistry change very quickly. Machines to scan the body and brain during exercises are very expensive to operate, as well as any labs needed to check for subtle changes.

Not to mention the repeat results necessary for any science endeavor.

Some of the easiest are those that can be reproduced on demand, the chirp wave, dowsing, healing.

Picking each item and looking at what has already been done and measured can help to determine new directions to test and study, or directions to continue looking.

Physical differences have been looked at, genetics is just at the beginning stage, diets, practices, etc.

In addition, you have the mental and emotional issues of the subjects. Some people are charlatans of course. Some are just plain crazy, some have hypnotic effects, some are good at tricking people. 

In the electronic industry, there is now a huge sales area and development of measuring devices for ghost hunting. Some of them probably have merit. Kirlian photography is an interesting and not expensive way to check some things. What we are seeing is not clear, and I don't see them combining or comparing too many different frequencies.

I have notes that slight variations in frequency are usually the point of interest for things seen in photographs or video, if they were available for orbs they would probably see much more than a blob.

Note that the chirp wave is also simply a frequency and electromagnetic in nature.

uv-spectrum.gif

Ok, that all being said. 

My theory for most of the folks who advance into "abilities" using meditation combined with visual and physical practices, is first a brain training exercise for the limbic system, and second, the second brain training exercise to sense gravity and feel energy that is usually ignored by most people because it has been unnecessary for survival. Use it or lose it sort of thing.

The need for learning emotional control is limbic. Breathing exercises are limbic. Visualization and imagery are limbic. The limbic bridges between multiple centers of the brain that are not well understood. However, pineal and pituatary, hypothalamus and other sections are all connected to this center, and it is the control system between sleeping and waking brain. Also, deep breathing exercises, controlled movement at the lower diaphragm, is shown to be the main circulation pump for the spinal fluid.

The limbic system is a set of brain structures located on both sides of the thalamus, immediately beneath the cerebrum. It has also been referred to as the paleomammalian cortex. ... The limbic system supports a variety of functions including emotion, behavior, motivation, long-term memory, and olfaction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbic_system

The vagus and other nerve centers are then connected to the "second brain" which is in the gut. By moving awareness and visual control, we can stimulate both areas, train them, and then with proper control, use things around us via quantum physic connections we become aware of. Ask the masters, none to little of the energy is generated in the body.

Cross checking different cultures that share amazing abilities, and what they practice, boils things down to some very basic items that are the common thread. Number one is ALWAYS quieting the mind and grasping that point between being awake and asleep, as meditation or some other practice. As our mind does that, we need to study sleep, hypnosis, and other states of mind, how they work, and what is happening at that point. Not everyone that is aware of that state of mind suddenly has powers, so there is another missing link. Number two is ALWAYS some form of practice where visualizing energy flows and feeling them in the body creates a condition where these energy flows are then available, mainly through the hands and eyes, and most of the practices agree that the sensation is lower gut, grounding is necessary, body positions make a difference, it takes effort to produce them, you feel them, etc.

All of these things are the basics. The tests on the Java master showed that they are not electric current, which makes me lean towards gravity, which is now a form of energy closely related to light and photons. We have enough awareness of gravity to feel it to be able to walk, run, jump. When it is altered to things like the horse stance, circular motion, slow movements, we become aware of gravity and how it feels in our gut to recognize that energy as it passes us pulling down. Breathing takes control of the limbic brain during these exercises. This part of the brain is emotions, breathing, sleep/wake, and is called out by the masters as the seat of the soul, which is then illustrated as the pineal gland, also part of the structure of the brain.

This same network in the brain is also illustrated in alchemy works and ancient texts, without referring to it as a brain center.

The vagus nerve system is also important and has many functions. Considered to be our first brain.

Brain-Nervous-Limbic-System-Cingulate-Gy 

amyg.jpg

So this is probably how we "feel" the energy/gravity and connect to it. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-athletes-way/201405/how-does-the-vagus-nerve-convey-gut-instincts-the-brain

https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1875813-overview

https://www.sciencealert.com/you-have-a-second-brain

vagus-nerve-branches-vagus-nerve-locatio

Between the brains, the practices of things like the Tao start to make more sense, because diet and exercise control many of the brain chemistry substances like BDNF, Melatonin, DMT, Serotonin, Dopamine, Acetylcholine and so much more. I think my last check with the brain authorities, there were over 70 different neurotransmitters identified, many of them are UNKNOWN in function. They check these by creating knock-out mice. So they remove the gene or substance like the COMT protein and enzymes that break down neurotransmitters, and study mice behavior to see what changes. In that case, dopamine is increased, which we know then leads to forms of schizophrenia and behavior becomes hyper erratic. Through these tests, they create serotonin boosting drugs for depression, or blockers for migraine headaches. They know already that high levels of dopamine can cause hallucinations, and that many hallucinogenic drugs work on the serotonin receptors.

So in studying any of this, how much is a common hallucination caused by messing with the brain? How much of these brain chemicals are altered by certain practices?

When I asked a brain surgeon professor of neurology, he told me there is only a couple of ways to measure actual brain chemistry. One of them is an autopsy, and the breakdown chemistry continues after death, where production of chemicals does not, so by the time he gets a brain sample, the chemistry is already changed. Another method is to implant a probe into the brain with a measuring instrument at the tip, any changes in chemistry can be seen as they flow past this probe. Measuring for metabolites in urine or blood is simply not possible due to the nature of separation between the regular blood and the brain barrier. So there is a huge area of unknown, and quite possible that the exercises and practices change not only the flow and quantity of neurotransmitters in the brain, but the body as well.

Deep breathing exercises change the body's electromagnetic field quite radically...

When they test mediums, you see brainwave studies similar to them being awake and talking while the brain sleeps. They are either aware of symbols and visual materials that they then repeat, or they hear or see actual spirits that communicate, but rarely seen by others or measured in any sense in the surrounding environment. My personal opinion on that is that they are simply tuning in to the person they are telling this information to, since it is very rare that they tell them something they didn't already know. Still quite amazing, but nonetheless sold to the public as the wrong thing.

Edgar Cayce was under hypnosis and talking, and was supposed to be capable of finding a person anywhere on the planet and diagnosing them from a distance. Also quite amazing, and giving information that was not known to the patient, or other people around him. So a different category of ability. But something very useful that should be used for future science and in the medical field. We would need to keep trying until we find people capable of repeating this, and then figure out why they are different. More than likely some form of brain chemistry or structure difference.

When we test psychokenetics and pyro-, we can't seem to locate the source of the energy, much less the energy itself, which was the problem with gravity up to now. But, there is a visible 25-30 degree jump or movement in most standard compass needles. This would point to gravity as the possible source, and that we are capable of reflecting or altering the flow like a prism does with sunlight. We are then the prism, and only through patience and proper exercises, meditations, and training can we figure out how to deflect or alter that.

I am sure they will connect the dots soon and we will see these chirp waves as the way to measure many things.

As we get to the point of more affordable testing and measuring equipment, we should be able to see and measure what it is we want to manipulate, like measuring muscle growth and strength. I would imagine there will be meditation machines that help guide us to the proper point, as well as gravity sensitivity machines that will help our bodies to recognize and feel the energy through the limbic system and vagus nerves.

I hope that wasn't too long a rant, and that the information helps you to define and achieve your goals. If you find funding or suddenly win the lottery, please allow me to assist in whatever way I can to help this science move forward.

Stay fluid

• Like 2

The CIA took on many folks to test. Ingo Swan was probably the favorite. https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00787R000200130005-3.pdf

He also wrote plenty of books.

The Stargate was also a real name for a project:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

http://www.p-i-a.com/Magazine/Ref/CIA-InitiatedRV_Puthoff.html

CIA-Initiated Remote Viewing
At Stanford Research Institute

by H. E. Puthoff, Ph.D.
Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin
4030 Braker Lane W., #300
Austin, Texas 78759-5329

• Like 1

I feel there were/are plenty of good scientists at this project, probably many of them much smarter than I will ever be, and with much deeper pockets. I do think they don't know how to think outside the box, and probably are not allowed to connect dots across different science disciplines. In addition, they are probably not practicing anything personally, and don't have any form of ESP or abilities like PK. So they can't even begin to "feel" where to start or how to measure it.

The first thing you need is somebody who can do PK on demand, repeatedly, to be your lab rat. If they can take any standard person off the street and train them to do the same thing, you would then have the before and after condition, where you could measure the differences between the condition before the ability, and after.

At that point, you can then measure what enhances it, what blocks it, what changes it, etc.

If you have enough people performing the same PK experiment, you can also then determine things like attitude, male female, climate changes, the difference in exercises or meditation practices, etc. 

Over time, the testing would be able to determine the best methods for people, and the best conditions, the best diets to support it, what drains it, etc.

An interesting note, if you looked at the links above, during the Philip experiment the psychology of it pointed in the direction of the mind creating an external source for the PK. We know that Philip did not exist. The results there would point to the mind deciding that it is possible for things to move by ghost or foreign entity . It needed something outside itself that it can blame. But when you try to practice the same thing and claim it as your own, there are some forms of blockades in the way, mentally or otherwise. Overcoming that portion is probably also a very important part of the training, or learning to fool yourself, or using the imagery to create gods or demons, spirits or something that are doing your bidding. Interesting, but it may be some form of protective system so that we don't cause trouble when we are delirious or sleeping/dreaming?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_experiment

• Like 1

This control can also be connected through the same systems like sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems. Such that just like breathing and blinking, both systems can operate automatically, or be under our mental control. Thus the need for breathing and flexing to develop the dan tien and the sensory input for recognition and feeling of the energy flow, as well as exercising and using the flow, directing it, etc.

We learn to walk by feeling gravity, resistance, etc. Nobody can study it and then just do it. You need to feel and and practice it to get the muscle control and feedback systems to walk, run, jump.

I propose this is the same thing in order to to PK or any other sensory practice involving quantum or gravity manipulation.

It is repetition, feeling it, crawling, then walking... just over the vagus and limbic systems...

Image-1.jpg

55028-004-BBF22B4C.jpg

• Like 1

The midbrain consists of connections between the hindbrain and forebrain. According to current science, mammals use this part of the brain only for eye reflexes. Where when you do the research, looking upwards creates immediate alpha waves in the brain.

So I doubt very much that this is the only purpose.

https://www2.estrellamountain.edu/faculty/farabee/biobk/BioBookNERV.html

Sensory Receptors

• Sensory receptors are classified according to the type of energy they can detect and respond to.
  • Mechanoreceptors: hearing and balance, stretching.
  • Photoreceptors: light.
  • Chemoreceptors: smell and taste mainly, as well as internal sensors in the digestive and circulatory systems.
  • Thermoreceptors: changes in temperature.
  • Electroreceptors: detect electrical currents in the surrounding environment.

Mechanoreceptors vary greatly in the specific type of stimulus and duration of stimulus/action potentials. The most adaptable vertebrate mechanoreceptor is the hair cell. Hair cells are present in the lateral line of fish.

In humans and mammals hair cells are involved with detection of sound and GRAVITY and providing BALANCE.

Orientation and Gravity

Orientation and GRAVITY are detected at the semicircular canals. Hair cells along three planes respond to shifts of liquid within the cochlea, providing a three-dimensional sense of equilibrium. CALCIUM CARBONATE CRYSTALS can shift in response to gravity, providing sensory information about GRAVITY and acceleration.

https://www.sciencelearn.org.nz/resources/476-carbonates-in-and-on-the-ear

Balance_Disorder_Illustration_A.png

Photoreceptors Detect Vision and Light Sensitivity

The human eye can detect light in the 400-700 nanometer (nm) range, a small portion of the electromagnetic spectrum, the visible light spectrum. Light with wavelengths shorter than 400 nm is termed ultraviolet (UV) light. Light with wavelengths longer than 700 nm is termed infrared (IR) light.

Women see more in the red-orange spectrum than men. The gene that allows us to see red lies on the X chromosome. Because women have two X chromosomes, the extra X gives them more color variation in the red-orange spectrum. Men only have one X chromosome, so where women can see crimson, maroon, cardinal, ruby, and scarlet.

I propose that we have sensors that do many things, and our body reacts accordingly. So part of it is developing the sensors, part of it is developing the reactivity to what is being sensed. As the eye adjusts to light, nerves react to thoughts, saliva flows when we think lemons, etc.

To do PK, we need to feel the energy that creates the PK, we need to manipulate that to do what it is we want... practice, practice, practice...

I do think in order to do that, you need to take your awareness below the normal level of consciousness, and keep the mental awareness and control intact... while you also connect the nervous system and the body experience of the force of gravity and electromagnetic energy. In that portion of the brain that can sense gravity and bend it, and in that portion of the body that feels gravity and senses these energy flows, we bend and touch things that already exist outside of us, and PK can happen.

Edited by Jessup2
  • Like 2

it is also quite interesting that a developed dan tien can be seen as a dot on xrays, and felt as a hard spot. These crystal formations in the gut could very well be similar to those in the ear that tells us which way gravity is pulling and can detect even the slightest tilt of the head. I remember reading that the Java master described it as squeezing something together that made a crunch in the dan tien, making him dizzy or passing out I think. And after that point it was much easier to move qi and sense it.

Calcium Carbonate. Chemical formula: CaCO3. Calcium carbonate is a compound which is found in limestone, pearls and snail shells.

Calcium is needed by the body for healthy bones, muscles, nervous system, and heart. 

It is balanced by the kidneys and sunshine to vitamin D (a secosteroid actually).

Edited by Jessup2
  • Like 1