Hey everyone,

I've got a black mark on my third chakra and I need some answers lol. Let me put it into context: I've been seeing a bioenergetic therapist for about 2 years now and as time has gone by I couldn't help but notice a strange black mark on my solar plexus chakra. It came to my attention because that is precisely the chakra I've been working on lately. And what has made itself obvious to me as I progressed through my energy work is that the more I moved forward with what I was doing the more the black mark became increasingly smaller. My therapist says it now has the shape of an "S" or a snake (Kundalini serpent?). What possibly could have happened to me--and it seems more and more likely the more I go into this stuff--is that I have been a victim of black magic, where some individual (Or individuals) have targeted my solar plexus chakra, the seat of your energetic system, and litteraly sucked the life out of me for all these years. Is it a coincidence that the more my energetic levels go up, the less visible the black symbol becomes; and the stronger I become, the less I attract those people who drain my energy levels. It's no coincidence.

I've come to the point where I feel the need to discuss this with somebody (Other than with my therapist). I hope I've come to the right place. 

Thank you for your time. 

Best regards

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Apeiron&Peiron said:

Shadow work, for example, is a good thing when you can deal with the blocks and remove them. 

Isnt it, though?

• Like 1

Here's a photo of the black mark I was talking about (Two others appear as well).  

plexus.thumb.jpg.236699b770c5dcda9e44a289bba1b3f0.jpg

Those marks only appeared when I started doing bioenergetic work. Also the mark that finds itself closer to my belly (I was lying down in that photo) was 2 times bigger and was much darker before I started my practice than after. It gradually became smaller as I kept on doing my exercises. And "coincidentally" the lower dark dots emerge right on top of the solar plexus chakra, completely covering it. Of course, the solar plexus chakra is where energy vampires like to feed off of us because that's where kundalini rises. It's our energy center afterall. My thoughts is that someone has drained me for so long (by fixing his energy cord onto my plexus) that in the process of getting that energy cord out of my system I was left scarred, litteraly. 

Edited by dawn90
  • Like 1

On 11/11/2017 at 4:01 PM, dawn90 said:

My therapist says it now has the shape of an "S" or a snake (Kundalini serpent?).

It just looks like 2 patches to me, not any "S" shape?

And why do you suspect it might be from black magic, and not just some standard detoxing rashes (VERY common)? 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Apeiron&Peiron said:

I was imagining that it would have been more distinct and pronounced in appearance. 

It was Apeiron, it was. I took this photo with my cellphone and as you can see the quality isn't the best. For one thing, the colors seem pretty dull here, as opposed to how it looks in real life. And if you think this doesn't look like much, than that means I've done a good job because this is all there is left. Just imagine those three marks (Which, if linked, would form the corners of an invisible triangle. I'm not saying this is important but it helps to locate them, especially the black mark closer to my belly), as much darker--to the point of appearing black. 

I suspect there has been some black magic going on, maybe not intentional, but something definitely obscur has happened in my life. It seems so obvious to me now. I noted that everytime the marks would dissipate, the more these people would experience a sense of weakness--their drive would be gone, their determination would evaporate, and their self-confidence would vanish. There was a conexion between my weakness and their strength. In my later years, I realized that they were using me as some sort of battery, and I suspect this is the case in many homes, where parents feel they're lacking something in their lives, and thus have children for the singular purpose of feeding off of them. 

I realized my mother was only happy when I wasn't, and only strong when I wasn't. My life had no meaning. I was a tool. I've never seen anyone so attentive at how my energy levels fluctuated throughout the day: as soon as they went up, there she was to bring them back down again; as soon as I discovered life, there she was trying to deny me that possibility. 

The thing to understand is that I wasn't just tired all the time; I was exhausted. For two weeks I even entertained the possibility that my own mother could be poisoning my food, drugging me to keep me subservient. I could not explain such unexplained exhaustion. Of course, that wasn't the case. She did it in a much more sophisticated way; one I couldn't see with my own two eyes but knew deep down it was happening. 

It's dificult to talk about these things, since we're entering in the realm of the unverifiable. But the need to share this experience was strong and I figured that on a forum like this it would be easier since no one actually knows who you are. I thought the distance might help. 

Edited by dawn90
  • Like 2

From the photo, it looks like a sponge, hot water and soap could dissolve the dot.

Maybe they're just ... expelled toxins as a result of the energy work.

• Like 1

I as well wish to know the meaning of the color black.. in the reflection of energy.. 

I read and see aura's and I notice allot of black space.. I feel that it actually is potential or dark energy or something

The Teh likes to show people the meaning of energy..

Seems like someone more powerful than me could read my insight and has been overcasting this black, dark matter just to screw with me.. maybe not.. who knows.