Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Gun Control and Shootings

What causes these school shootings is incredibly simple. Everything gets blamed (boyhood, fatherlessness, guns, lack of security, etc), but the true cause is:

1) Bullying to the point of the bullies being viewed as entirely lacking humanity by the bullied
2) Apathy from onlookers due to a lack of strength of character, not enough people who stand up for others

3) Willful ignorance on the part of literally everyone who doesn't acknowledge this combination as the only problem

Just my view!

• Like 1

Another thought:

Save the gun control debate for another day. This very day, bump up security in schools so that kids are protected. We'd do that if we had any sense of responsibility toward the innocent, as adults.

Instead, we leave them as sitting ducks, while we want to be right about taking away guns or whatever.

7 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

What causes these school shootings is incredibly simple. Everything gets blamed (boyhood, fatherlessness, guns, lack of security, etc), but the true cause is:

1) Bullying to the point of the bullies being viewed as entirely lacking humanity by the bullied
2) Apathy from onlookers due to a lack of strength of character, not enough people who stand up for others

3) Willful ignorance on the part of literally everyone who doesn't acknowledge this combination as the only problem

Just my view!

I'd be inclined to agree with you - in the absence of a whole lot of data that points in other directions....

3 minutes ago, joeblast said:

I'd be inclined to agree with you - in the absence of a whole lot of data that points in other directions....

I should probably go back and actually read this thread, to see what you're referring to :lol:

4 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

I should probably go back and actually read this thread, to see what you're referring to :lol:

Its just another case of coincident trainings, links to the global fascist network, charity frauds, another false flag to try and get people to disarm, like they think they can Australia the USA or something.  Puh-leeze!

For all of these "shootings" to have been real, one has to accept such extreme levels of coincidence and dismiss so much data, it simply revolts a thinking mind.  No offense to those who have given this zero thought, of course ;)

Sorry gun grabbers, 2a aint going away unless the country is totally destroyed and you go make your own little country where nobody has guns or can legally protect themselves.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, joeblast said:

another false flag

Oh I see...that could be the case. I hadn't heard the interviews of the survivors who seemed to hint at a second shooter.

I'd personally need more evidence, because these things can be explained away. There is the "fog of war", where events could be misinterpreted by these kids. For instance, the girl who spoke to Cruz...he very well could have fired, and then shortly after went and spoke to her. But her comments could have been interpreted to mean that she was speaking to him as shots were going off elsewhere. Does she even know which is accurate?

About David Hogg, who many have claimed is a crisis actor...my impression is that he's just a kid with very strong aspirations, trying to get on TV any chance he can. Apparently he wants to be a journalist or actor...he's just taking advantage of the opportunity that this presented to him. The video from Cali was of his friend getting yelled at by a lifeguard for having his surfboard on a trash can...it wasn't another shooting incident like some have falsely spread.

The "drill" they spoke of was apparently Cruz setting off the fire alarms, so as to draw people out.

I can go along with a school shooting being a false flag...Sandy Hook had many weird aspects to it...but just not feeling it for this one. I've been wrong before.

On 2/23/2018 at 9:36 AM, Aetherous said:

Oh I see...that could be the case. I hadn't heard the interviews of the survivors who seemed to hint at a second shooter.

I'd personally need more evidence, because these things can be explained away. There is the "fog of war", where events could be misinterpreted by these kids. For instance, the girl who spoke to Cruz...he very well could have fired, and then shortly after went and spoke to her. But her comments could have been interpreted to mean that she was speaking to him as shots were going off elsewhere. Does she even know which is accurate?

About David Hogg, who many have claimed is a crisis actor...my impression is that he's just a kid with very strong aspirations, trying to get on TV any chance he can. Apparently he wants to be a journalist or actor...he's just taking advantage of the opportunity that this presented to him. The video from Cali was of his friend getting yelled at by a lifeguard for having his surfboard on a trash can...it wasn't another shooting incident like some have falsely spread.

The "drill" they spoke of was apparently Cruz setting off the fire alarms, so as to draw people out.

I can go along with a school shooting being a false flag...Sandy Hook had many weird aspects to it...but just not feeling it for this one. I've been wrong before.

Handful of kids knew it was more than one - but a handful also asserted it was precisely three - the puerto rican girl was pretty insistent that it was 3 shooters.

Hogg may just "be in a useful position" - but when its considered against the dad's shooting training company position, mom's cnn employment, stepdad's fbi employment...

This stinks like Holmes, where his dad knew some things sensitive to the government....could Hogg's biodad know something?  Who knows, on that one, but the web of links here reaches too many nefarious antigun money trails, I mean ffs the money goes as far as Soros, who is known to spread money to help sway nations and currencies - the center for american progress is a wolf in sheep's clothing and its finances should be called into question....well...haha....yeah, maybe they will, given trump's EO about things associated with the human traffickers.....seize the shit and start the arrests already, I'm sure those GPS anklets on hillary and mccain and huma are getting uncomfortable.

"She had actually said that over the phone that I needed to stick to the script," Haab said (of the CNN town hall)

More shockingly, Haab said he believed all the questions asked at the town hall were scripted. Haab explained in detail what happened between him and the cable news network and what he thought of the town hall.

"So what had happened was four days ago I had gotten contacted by a lady named [State of the Union executive producer] Carrie Stevenson from CNN. She had asked me originally to just write a speech. It was going to be at the town hall at the BB&T Center [in Sunrise, Florida]. So I agreed. I felt like it would be the right thing to do. Be able to go speak my part as well as open eyes to a few things that I thought that can make this situation a little better. From there, three days ago, so the next day after that I had gotten an email back from her and she asked for more of questions rather than a speech. Which I was totally fine with so I wrote a little less of a speech and more of questions that I wanted to ask at the town hall. The day after that it was more of just questions. She asked for just questions that I would like to ask."

"So, I gave her my questions and then yesterday, at about 5:15, I made contact with her. And she had asked if I had just asked her one question. So what they had actually done was wrote out a question for me because in my interview with CNN, I had talked about arming the teachers, if they were willing to arm themselves in the school to carry on campus. And they had -- she had taken that of what I had briefed on and actually wrote that question out for me. So I have that question here if you would like me to ask it for you."

lol.....Q puts up a picture taken of hillary and sheriff israel there from florida, and says, do you believe in coincidences....

they dont mention the times the cops were called to the alleged's house, and upon questioning, the kid didnt even know where he was.

ref Homes talking to the other inmate, during the event he felt like he was in a video game, didnt know where he really was, it didnt even feel real to him.

sirhan sirhan still has no recollection of shooting rfk

Bill Cooper in his radio show after columbine happened, said this especially pains me, not only having lost my own children, but because I've been detailing these things that I saw and said would come to pass, and here they are coming to pass, and people dont understand or want to accept it

the donations come rolling in....but like sh, is it going to be another matter of 10% of donations reaching anywhere it will make an impact?

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

I return to this thread and the talk trump thread among others as an alternative to watching Benny Hill and or Benny Hinn videos.

All are incredibly (choose what fits):

hilarious - surreal - real - unbelievable - good for mental wellbeing - not good for promoting mental health - divisive - shocking - better than? - unique - you can fill in the blank ------------------------

• Like 1

Sometimes quite good advice can be gleaned from the insane.

“I was not proud of what I had learned, but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”

The TV business is uglier than most things. It is normally perceived as some kind of cruel and shallow money trench through the heart of the journalism industry, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs, for no good reason.

I can't think in terms of journalism without thinking in terms of political ends. Unless there's been a reaction, there's been no journalism. It's cause and effect.

Politics is the art of controlling your environment.

In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.

We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely.

There are always risks in challenging excessive police power, but the risks of not challenging it are more dangerous, even fatal.

The mind of America is seized by a fatal dry rot - and it's only a question of time before all that the mind controls will run amuck in a frenzy of stupid, impotent fear.

If I'd written all the truth I knew for the past ten years, about 600 people - including me - would be rotting in prison cells from Rio to Seattle today. Absolute truth is a very rare and dangerous commodity in the context of professional journalism.

Remember this, folks - I am a Hillbilly, and I don't always Bet the same way I talk. Good advice is one thing, but smart gambling is quite another.

and last but not least,

Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nsa-shooting-fbi-responds-incident-agency-s-maryland-headquarters-n847921

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

In the semiconductor industry they have what are called "Hazmat teams, personnel specially trained to handle dangerous goods, which include materials that are radioactive, flammable, explosive, corrosive, oxidizing, asphyxiating, biohazardous, toxic, pathogenic, or allergenic."

Why not have some type of specialty for teachers that identify and qualify them to be on a team that reacts to active shooters in a school as well as other threats not yet identified.  There could be a pay incentive to go along with the additional training and responsibilities.  Of course this team like the hazmat teams would have to undergo training, testing and continued training to keep their certification as do the hazmat teams.

The gun issue is in part a states right issue as to how  the laws used and type of enforcement,  which is why each state may have different approaches regarding fire arms.  No state can ban firearms but they can make it harder to own them legally. 

For those calling for more back ground checks ect. 

In  CA

"Before buying firearms in California, fill out and submit a Personal Firearms Eligibility Check request form to see if you're eligible. If you are, take the test to receive your Firearm Safety Certificate. Once you pass the test, visit a gun dealer, choose the firearm you'd like to purchase, and fill out an application. Wait up to 10 days for your application to get approved and then pick up your new firearm. For tips on preparing for your Firearm Safety Certificate test, scroll down!" https://www.wikihow.com/Buy-Firearms-in-California

If one needs a proof of ID to buy a gun, 2nd amendment right,,,would this deny that right to those with no ID

they can still vote

"In most cases, California voters are not required to show identification before they cast ballots. Non-photographic forms of ID allowed at polling places as of 2013. Non-photographic forms of ID allowed at polling places. ... Photo ID was required to vote in the 2012 elections."

Odd isn't how some dont seem to understand about voter ID protects the right to vote citing  it as an obstacle for some,  yet require it to own a gun...What about those with no ID won't they be denied their  2nd amendment "right" 

Edited by windwalker

14 hours ago, windwalker said:

In the semiconductor industry they have what are called "Hazmat teams, personnel specially trained to handle dangerous goods, which include materials that are radioactive, flammable, explosive, corrosive, oxidizing, asphyxiating, biohazardous, toxic, pathogenic, or allergenic."

Why not have some type of specialty for teachers that identify and qualify them to be on a team that reacts to active shooters in a school as well as other threats not yet identified.  There could be a pay incentive to go along with the additional training and responsibilities.  Of course this team like the hazmat teams would have to undergo training, testing and continued training to keep their certification as do the hazmat teams.

that model is already implemented all over the place in many different capacities, too.....every single fire drill everywhere, there are designated emergency people who are employees and that's just another function of their job.

crazy notion, I know...

• Like 1

#ResignSherriffIsrael

Oh, but those deputies are fearless going after a stoner.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2018/02/25/broward-county-sheriff-scott-israel-looks-like-an-absolute-jerk-n2454061

Tapper asked Sheriff Israel, "Do you think that, if the Broward Sheriff's office had done things differently, this shooting might not have happened?" 

Astonishingly, Sheriff Israel responded, "Yeah, listen, if ifs and butts were candy and nuts, OJ Simpson would still be in the record books." 

Tapper quickly cut him off in a stern yet reasoned tone, saying, "I don't know what that means. There are 17 dead people and there's a whole long list of things your department could've done differently."

#ResignSherriffIsrael

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 1

Some may be confused about what are called assault rifles and what makes them so

wood is good, metal is bad

good thing they banned or are trying to "bump stocks" look at how fast some can shoot with them,,oops :mellow:

none were used...my mistake :-\ 

Edited by windwalker

do folks know what a "life deed" is?  ;)  it allows one to use a property while still living, and there's an automatic transfer at death.

that engineer bio-dad....did this life deed process on one of his $627,000 homes and deed'd it to some azerbaijani...back in August.

Edited by joeblast

nope nothin fishy here - delete it from the internet!!!!

no private comms, past, present, future

-Q

http://82.221.129.208/policefullarmor.3gp

policedidit.jpg

Now that's VERY inconvenient for the "story"...teacher saw dude in full SWAT armor shooting...

Blondie's interview puts alleged too close to the situation with no time to remove a whole full entire set of body armor...

well at least jim stone's not the only one that has it...

https://truepundit.com/video-hero-teacher-school-massacre-said-shooter-dressed-like-cop-full-swat-tactical-gear/

https://rumble.com/user/truepundit/

https://rumble.com/v4guwt-hero-teacher-who-saved-students-during-school-massacre-said-shooter-was-dre.html

Edited by joeblast

In the classroom where Mackenzie Hill had been hiding, police broke through the door. As the officers were guiding students out, they noticed something odd: One of the students had put on a bulletproof vest.

The student said he'd been given the vest by his father, a police officer.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-82-minutes-florida-shooting-20180215-story.html

this kid's dad has some 'splainin to do

Edited by joeblast

and we thought they jumped the shark in vegas

here's another beauty from hogg

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f2b_1519711292

turn up the volume and you can hear whomever's directing him "no cursing when you speak"

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d5b_1519629692

annoying little shit, eh?

lol he says its taken at 9:32...this is already known, or should be, but here is the video of him saying it, as kids are marched across the lawn.  this appears to just be part of his coaching so as to insert misdirection.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dc6_1519279846

who scripted that one for him, lol

I know maybe they dont teach civics in school these days, who knows what the hell they teach them, but the president does not control both houses of congress.  This kid's a goddam actor after watching all of this shit on him.

Edited by joeblast

deputies were told not to enter the building without body cams

funny that some media outlet sued for footage....of the outside cameras :lol:

https://www.intellihub.com/parkland-teacher-code-red-drill-blanks/

Parkland teacher: ‘I assumed that it was a code red drill because they had told us earlier in the day that they were going to be having a code red drill using blanks’

PARKLAND, Fla. (INTELLIHUB) — Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School history teacher Ernest Rospierski told the Associated Press he thought the Valentine’s Day massacre was a drill at first and was warned earlier that day that a code red drill would be taking place in which blanks were to be used.

Stay safe, Ernest.  The people who did this would do the same to you without a second's thought.

this one's falling apart real fast, are they going to just all of a sudden go silent on it like vegas?

"Florida’s House Appropriations Committee voted Tuesday against adding an “assault weapons” ban to legislation currently being considered."

I would imagine a major stumbling block was the definition of what is an assault weapon so far it's not clearly  defined. Weapons that are military grade having automatic functions are already banned or require special license to own and operate.

Edited by windwalker

Teenagers are cool and all; but I don't think it makes sense to let them dictate to me what my constitutional rights ought to be. Hasn't anyone thought about this? How many are killed because a teenager is texting while driving? Do we hear demands to take cell phones away from anyone? On the Trump thread quotes get posted without commentary. And I get it, let the words speak for themselves.
I have a couple of notable historical quotes that I want to share and let them speak for themselves.
Armed prophets succeed, but unarmed prophets must fail. The people are fickle, and when they no longer believe in you, you must force them to believe. Hence it comes about that all armed Prophets have been victorious, and all unarmed Prophets have been destroyed. ---Machiavelli
And From the KJV Luke22:36
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

edit> i almost forgot, #ResignSherriffIsrael

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, CloudHands said:

Hi Zero. Who are the victorious armed prophets you talk about ? Religions that have spread by weapons, yes there are. But mainly it's the human desire of power more than the truth or the adequate way that spread. It never ends well. I understand Daoism as a philosophy that started in a like minded era, not to promote it.

I know several unarmed that succeed btw. Buddha, Gandhi, Mandela to name a few.

Hi Cloudhands,

It is a quote from Machiavelli from the Renaissance. He was speaking to his contemporaries. Charlamagne would be one who comes to my mind as an armed victorious prophet, although that wasn't what I was trying to get at it by posting the quote.

The world needs more Buddhas, Gandhis, and Mandelas. We could look to Martin Luther king Jr as being an unarmed prophet that was destroyed. True, his dream lives on, but he didn't make it to see 40, watch his children grow up or see his grandchildren.

There are some impressive sword skillz found on Wudang Mountain & of course I could mention Lu Dongbin, Zhen Wu, and Zhang San Feng.

I am fine with the rest of the world having strict gun controls. I am not cool with America having them. It is a unique situation here.

Spoiler

#ResignSherriffIsrael

Edited by zerostao

Sign in to follow this