Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Gun Control and Shootings

I think that firs one would be good defense against the Zombies.

Ted's cool.  Always did like him.

On 7/27/2018 at 11:59 PM, zerostao said:

Speaking strictly as anarchist to anarchist here; this is an example of how advances in technology will render government obsolete, no?

technology needs government, it doesn't happen in a vacuum with out government.  

Some might want to spend some time thinking of who pushes tech to the limit and why...

Al Gore didn't invent the internet... ARPANET did. It might be better to understand who funded it and why  ? ,,,kinda sounds like SKYNET :ph34r: na couldn't be 

What advances in tech will do, will be to allow smaller and smaller groups to control larger groups.  Which is why the Constitution is under attack now by some who call them selves  "xxx"  name your smaller group. 

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 4

3d printed downloadable plastic guns may have run into a snag. maybe 12,000 have already downloaded a little earlier than the August 1st agreed upon date. This could be in the courts again. In the meanwhile don't worry that millions of downloads already occurred before the previous court battle began. Whatever the court decides, there is no stopping what has already been downloaded.

I'm not much for plastic ware, myself. A judge ordered a temporary halt to Cody Wilson's Defense Distributed and they will likely comply with that order. Didn't stop another site from opening up overnite with the same blueprints. And they are operating under the premise that Shall Not Be Infringed applies to their 1st & 2nd amendments.

When a sufficient number of folks ignore a 55 mph speed limit the law changes.

When a sufficient number of folks smoke weed, the laws change.

Like it or not, we live in a nation and culture of guns. They are not going away and restrictions will be removed.

When a sufficient number of folks decide that the two party system has outlived its usefulness---

like I said beginning August 1st and here we are.

Edited by zerostao
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zerostao said:

3d printed downloadable plastic guns may have run into a snag. maybe 12,000 have already downloaded a little earlier than the August 1st agreed upon date. This could be in the courts again. In the meanwhile don't worry that millions of downloads already occurred before the previous court battle began. Whatever the court decides, there is no stopping what has already been downloaded.

I'm not much for plastic ware, myself. A judge ordered a temporary halt to Cody Wilson's Defense Distributed and they will likely comply with that order. Didn't stop another site from opening up overnite with the same blueprints. And they are operating under the premise that Shall Not Be Infringed applies to their 1st & 2nd amendments.

When a sufficient number of folks ignore a 55 mph speed limit the law changes.

When a sufficient number of folks smoke weed, the laws change.

Like it or not, we live in a nation and culture of guns. They are not going away and restrictions will be removed.

When a sufficient number of folks decide that the two party system has outlived its usefulness---

like I said beginning August 1st and here we are.

Yeah. <_<

I'm sticking with my plan.

Keep cool, travel light, stay low.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, rene said:

Yeah. <_<

I'm sticking with my plan.

Keep cool, travel light, stay low.

always

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this