Cistunac

lot of tears?

Hi thursday,

Happy Saturday. This is taken from the above site:

After a good cry, most people feel calmer and more resilient.

So why do you end up - "mainly I feel exhausted"? Besides crying and laughing, what else do you do just as "hard"? Do you cry yourself to sleep? If so, do you have to change your pillow case everyday? I am confused.

A great weekend.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...

7 hours ago, thursday said:

That said, I laughed hard too..

Hi thursday,

Let's have some laughter (in between tears) for a change - it's the weekend.

business,text,designing,collage,conceptual,desktop,cloud,internet,symbol,education,graphic,finance,illustration,vectors,definition,facts,data,abstract,company,world wide web

Tears

child,wet,people,bath,swimming,dug-out pool,portrait,baby

For the past 6 years on April 4 I feel this way. But AMAZINGLY, you let me know you are around because something wonderful happens for me each year at the same time. I don't cry so many tears.

Graveside Bereavement

Unlike Holden, Charlie confronts his problems He expresses his feelings and cries very often. Which is part of the reason why he ultimately becomes socially accepted.

man,people,adult,group,family,two,woman,room

Just watched my daughter drive away to start her new life as a grown up...I can't stop crying...  :(

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Correct errors ...
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, thursday said:

I don't want to talk about it. It's not that bad. I shouldn't complain.

Good morning thursday,

There was nothing 'bad' or anything to 'complain' about.

On the contrary - you have come across as a wholesome sensitive human being.

Thank you for planting a human seed in my mind re tears.

In my next posting, I will think of something along the lines of 'tears of humanity'.

A beautiful Sunday to ALL:

-LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...

5 minutes ago, Limahong said:

In my next posting, I will think of something along the lines of 'tears of humanity'.

HUMAN TEARS

Life is full of happiness and tears; be strong and have faith. - Kareena Kapoor Khan

Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. - Leonardo da Vinci

Crying is cleansing. There's a reason for tears, happiness or sadness. - Dionne Warwick

The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea. - Isak Dinesen

If the world's a veil of tears, Smile till rainbows span it. - Lucy Larcom

Tears of joy are like the summer rain drops pierced by sunbeams. - Hosea Ballou

Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry. - Gabriel Garcia Marquez

The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone. - Harriet Beecher Stowe

More tears are shed over answered prayers than unanswered ones. - Saint Teresa of Avila

Men must live and create. Live to the point of tears. - Albert Camus

I think you have to pay for love with bitter tears. - Edith Piaf

It is such a secret place, the land of tears. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

12 quotes - 1 for each month.

- LimA

• Like 2

Interesting perspectives here, it's very supportive which is nice but how do you reconcile letting emotions run wild with cultivating stillness, taming the heart, etc? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 七星門 said:

Interesting perspectives here, it's very supportive which is nice but how do you reconcile letting emotions run wild with cultivating stillness, taming the heart, etc? 

Blood, Sweat and Tears is a rock band but came to mind.

Sounds like a song   Letting emotions run in the midst of stillness of taming the heart... 

Elton John tried it with, Don't Go Breaking My Heart, but it is unbridled emotions. 

I image those trying to 'break a horse' would have some words here...

I image a river running through rapids and crash among rocks and yet going its course.

"Imagine" by John Lennon has lots of ideas.

The two sides as ONE (emotions run wild with cultivating stillingness/taming the heart) is a gifted journey.   

Welcome to the journey :)

9 hours ago, dawei said:

I image a river running through rapids and crash among rocks and yet going its course.

Yet turbulent water disperses it's qi while the deep stillness of a pond collects & retains it. 

• Like 1

On 2/14/2018 at 0:37 AM, 七星門 said:

Bottling them up doesn't resolve em., Right? so at least potentially , folks cry themselves out of it , get tired of the hubbub etc , and they come back to stillness.

" too much light blinds the eye" and basically once you've had enough , you're done. Being still and at peace could equally be seen as an indulgence if over done , one gets bored and wants to  'get to sea'

"whenever my hypos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off--then, I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I can. This is my substitute for pistol and ball. With a philosophical flourish Cato throws himself upon his sword; I quietly take to the ship.” Melville

On 2/14/2018 at 6:06 PM, dawei said:

Blood, Sweat and Tears is a rock band but came to mind.

Sounds like a song   Letting emotions run in the midst of stillness of taming the heart... 

Elton John tried it with, Don't Go Breaking My Heart, but it is unbridled emotions

I image those trying to 'break a horse' would have some words here...

"Imagine" by John Lennon has lots of ideas.

The two sides as ONE (emotions run wild with cultivating stillingness/taming the heart) is a gifted journey.   

Welcome to the journey

Hi dawei,

Through blood, sweat and tears the jagged edges of the foundational rocks of our lives are smoothed/polished to give a new shine?

Life is a song. Sing it to let go of emotions to still/tame the heart?

Breaking one's heart is a part of making up anew - break/make through creative destruction?

Emotions are unbridled - so is life at large. 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it' has no relevance to life at large?

Why is there a need to 'break a horse'? When...

th?id=OIP.Dq81F-4fFFL1by8mL5-3YQHaHD&pid=15.1&P=0&w=180&h=172

1ed27f22b755901bcd351bcdc1d4f294.jpg

Horse-Love-Quotes-014-600x503.jpg

you-dont-break-these-animals-you-come-to-an-understanding-with-them-horse-quote.jpg

th?id=OIP.od9G2gROjZn0rDuRbvZ54AAAAA&pid=15.1&P=0&w=258&h=172

th?id=OIP.X3_w1AnUTlMpVrpUBBVu2gHaCv&pid=15.1&P=0&w=442&h=164

33214115972428613_5qDe73wg_c.jpg

f7b0b9da359dd212478e49925594fa10.jpg

4d5c2b8190b79274936ea7648a375268--training-quotes-training-tips.jpg

90a5d067e32d9bd3e696b1eec1fbb4b5--missing-him-facials.jpg

livefor.jpg

A river => rapids => crash among rocks => going its course - order amongst chaos?

Live life well as the river of life has no return - https://youtu.be/QCbECNhSPII

Life must be imagined for the lubrication of ideas to flow like a river?

In every ONE moment, life has two sides. 

ONE => two is a gifted journey. Why? We are given options to choose - https://youtu.be/2LopZoqOKPs

Tears - welcome to TDB.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Correct errors.
  • Like 1

On 9/28/2017 at 9:07 PM, Cistunac said:

Usually my  facial expression is unchanged, but the tears are just streaming down my face

Hi Cistunac,

None of these is close to your described teary streaming even though they pertain to streamed tears:

Loudly Crying Face on Google Android 8.1  Loudly Crying Face on Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update  Loudly Crying Face on Facebook 2.2  Loudly Crying Face on Messenger 1.0  Loudly Crying Face on Twitter Twemoji 2.5

- LimA

On 28/09/2017 at 2:07 PM, Cistunac said:

It is not something that is causing me lot of problems, but I just wonder if anybody has same / similar experience and if some progress could be done.

It is not a problem ... it is you.
Be what you are.
Let the tears flow and get into the bath with them, rest there and let the heavens open.
You are very fortunate.
Very fortunate.
Rivers of life.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rideforever said:

It is not a problem ... it is you. Be what you are.

Hi rideforever,

I agree with you tears - is not the issue,

But whose heart and eyes need tissues.

The following from you is sensitively beautiful:

Let the tears flow and get into the bath with them, rest there and let the heavens open.
You are very fortunate.
Very fortunate.
Rivers of life.

13718fc7e07b8319385256e677e8e63c.jpg

961283ce95c6812a37b59f2461f35ecd.jpg

e8f6029ae45f14ecd89c52f1b7e7424b--grief-sadness.jpg

146485113-Do-not-think-that-I-don_e2_80_99t-feel-because-you-see-no-tears.jpg

But of course there is also tears of of joy -

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=3553882

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

d5504a1c-f8e2-4028-96f6-6b038180e644.gif

How about crocodile tears... ?

fake-cry.gif

tumblr_n7lgoghH5a1rdfgw4o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

- LimA

• Like 1

On 2/14/2018 at 1:37 PM, 七星門 said:

With honesty?

• Like 1