Sign in to follow this  
AugustLeo

Trunk should have a counter on his site where people can click on to estimate how many months or years of wasted or counterproductive time they have saved by reading his site. I'd imagine his site has collectively saved *many* lifetimes worth of effort.

Trunk is ...
Wow. Well, those of you who've met me are at least partially lying, but I really appreciate it. :lol::lol: I need all the help I can get. :lol::lol::lol:

Really, the site is a product of a lot of people contributing over a long period of time.

And Mantra, I hope we can reconcile. I freely admit that I was "the a##hole of the day" some while back, and I regret that my actions perhaps clouded our basic regard for each other - which is good I think (at least from my side). Still allowing differences, of course. :)

Thanks Trunk,

You site is an amazing reservoir of information! Love your Kan & Li photos, are you responsible for taking/photoshopping those? If so really nice work.

:)

Yea, thanks K! Your site is definitely in my Top 10 Taoist sites!

Edited by vortex

Thanks again, people.

*heart swells to three times as big*

maxDOGGRINCH.jpg

Love your Kan & Li photos, are you responsible for taking/photoshopping those?
Nope. Almost all of the photos on the site I've found online.

The pot-on-the-stove (fire-under-water) I found as-is. For fire-over-water I searched for good fire, drips, photos and then pasted them together. I think they illustrate the kan & li dynamic well. (I like 'm, too!)

I've been trying to add more photos; it's funner for everyone. :)

Being a noob I've also found your site helpful, thanks for the work you've put in for others. Very Taoist.

I imagine, for my amusement, that you are a very thin, bald man and the gorilla is a kind of deep, secret desire for yourself :lol:

Sign in to follow this