LousyLaoTzu

The Effect of Drugs and other Substances on our Spiritual Training!

On 4/25/2018 at 6:33 PM, Bud Jetsun said:

There is no hard-requirement for any drug to experience any state of being,  as all states of being are a choice of how one chooses to interpret and receive Now.   

MDMA in my own experience is not unpleasant,  and a useful tool for introspection, but I've never  reached even level 2 with it at any dosage.   It is an amazing experience booster drug to combine with shrooms and/or LSD, but on it's own it's tough to even detect if you took any IMHO. 

Without plant/drug assistance the probability of success of experiencing level 5 approaches ~0% even if you spent a lifetime dedicated towards nothing but that experience.  Each being is free to die having never glimpsed reality beyond their own comfortable cage of indoctrinated confusions of what the nature of reality may be. 

Once that veil of illusion of little self has been lifted, even if only for a short duration, a being may optionally choose to never view themselves as the little self again, and this discovery and awareness of ones true Self makes it optional to ever choose to pointlessly suffer any aspects of this fleeting moment in a body again.    This joy is immeasurably liberating beyond any 'high' and unbreakable without ones own consensual choice to be in-compassionate to themselves unnecessarily. 

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

Dude no need to pull the "real druggie" scam on people. You refer to Level 5. Care to share what you mean for those who are not "initiated"?? haha. Oh - don't worry! I'll do it for you!

Level - 5 "I" stands for IMMATERIAL existence. At this level one may no longer be aware of having a body. Consciousness remains and some thought processes are still lucid, but one becomes completely involved in inner experience and looses all contact with consensual reality. Individuality may be lost; one experiences merging with God/dess, mind, universal consciousness, or bizarre fusions with other objects--real or imagined (e.g. experiences such as merging with a wall or piece of furniture). At this level it is impossible to function in consensual reality, but unfortunately some people do not remain still but move around in this befuddled state. For this reason a sitter is essential to ensure the safety of someone voyaging to these deep levels. To the person experiencing this the phenomenon may be terrifying or exceedingly pleasant; but to an outside observer the individual may appear confused or disoriented.

Level 6 - "A" stands for AMNESIC effects. At this stage, either consciousness is lost, or at least one is unable to later recall what one had experienced. The individual may fall, or remain immobile or thrash around; somnambulistic behavior may occur. Injuries can be sustained without pain being felt; on awakening, the individual will have no recollection of what he/she did, experienced, or said in level 6. People cannot recall what they experience in this very deep trance state. This is not a desirable level, because nothing can latter be recalled of the experience.

http://sagewisdom.org/usersguide.html

Ya Mon - apparently when you read my overview you concluded I had not "reached Level 5" yet. haha.

When I first experimented with Salvia - again I did so after my "enlightenment experience" in qigong and I tested the salvia while in full lotus. First I chewed the leaves - it was like strong pot - external time slowed down - lots of kundalini bliss.

So a friend of mine has done tons of strong stuff and he smoked saliva and he said immediately his spirit flew out of his body and into the floor and he would never take another hit again! He only took ONE hit.

So I then smoked the salvia - and I had a very strong experience - again in full lotus. I told my friend about it - and he goes - you need a stronger dose.

So I got a stronger dose - and I made sure to take deep strong inhales and hold it. Again I was in full lotus.

What happened? Level 6 - I blacked out while in full lotus.

Now - I blacked out a few times - since I was desperately trying to make the experience stronger.

So I will tell you what I experienced.

The first time when I smoked it - sure enough my spirit started to leave my body - again I was in full lotus - but since my third eye qi was STRONG than the electrochemical drug - guess what happened? My spirit was stuck half way out of my body!! It was a very funny experience and so I literally laughed at the salvia.

O.k. but like I said - I kept trying - so I took deeper strong breathes and when I blacked out the first time - I woke up - still in full lotus - but I had not remembered how long I had been blacked out!

So then I said - O.K. I will record the time just before  I take a strong hit and then just after - and I had not been blacked out that long - the next time it happened.

So then I tried a third time - and something amazing happened. Now when I was in full lotus - I also had a winter hat on over my eyes and no lights in the room and I kept my eyes closed and I blacked out - but this time I woke up NOT CONFUSED and immediately I held my hands in front of my eyes - but again with my eyes closed, a winter hat over them in a pitch black room - and I could see rainbow auras around my hands! haha. So it definitely worked to open the third eye - even if just momentarily.

Then I had a very amazing vivid dream about this art work that I had not thought about since my early childhood. In fact I had never THOUGHT about it but I had looked at it a lot - it was a Mola artwork. I had to look it up after the DREAM because this art work is actually very psychedelic - only I had never thought that as a kid. But my dream was very psychedelic because so was the art work. So I looked up what it was - I had to ask my mom about it and she said that her dad had given it to her - and the art work was called Mola. So I looked up Mola and its from a Panamanian tribe who smoke Pot religiously! And it turns out the activate ingredient in Salvia is the same psychotropic ingredient in cannabis.

http://www.molaartandcraft.com/home

Anyway - so that is one "aspect' of the Level 5 stuff you refer to. but that is not even my ayahausca experience which was just as intense. Maybe I didn't clarify - not only did I sit in full lotus for 4 hours nonstop but I could not MOVE at the time. For example I actually wanted it to stop so bad that I thought maybe if I jack off that will stop it. Since I am celibate - i thought maybe I will do that radical action to stop the vision. But that was just a thought that got sucked into the astral holographic visionary state - before I could actually MOVE my arm to enact the thought. haha. Another time I thought - I'll put my glasses on - maybe that will stop it. But again having a thought is different than actually activating the motor cortex based on the thought. The visionary state is just the thalamus brain - and so cuts off the motor cortex before it can be enacted. Nope - I had to ride it out and so I just stayed in full lotus for 4 hours. Also the kundalini was so strong when the Ayahuasca kicked it - I called it "being fucked by God" - because it felt like my tailbone get peeled back in bliss and when it shot into my brain - it literally sounded like a gun shot and then the astral realm just kicked in as holographic reality.

Edited by voidisyinyang

Pick whichever arbitrary levels you wish for the ineffable and it will be as good as another.  

If you're perceiving a "you" concept existing as something having an experience (even if it's God rape/intercourse or whatever), then not there yet, but possible level 3-4. While there is still concepts of being someone having some type of an experience then you're not Level5, and remaining dualistic between delusion of what self may be and the inherent Oneness of reality. 

In exploring the nature of reality I have chosen to experience a dozen or more plant/chemical teachers, in a low dose test and a very high dose test, always with commitment to push deeper into exploring mind and supra-mind or no-mind states of being. 

Psychonaut meditation explorer would be an accurate description, but each being remains free to make the labels of their own choosing (druggie, fake-druggie, etc). 

Ultimately makes no difference what numbers and nomenclature, but this is the scale reference for trips.  Level5  for those who have been there contains no aspects meaningfully relatable to others and is treated with awe and reverence until dying breath. 

Unlimited Love, 

-Bud

Level 1
This level produces a mild "stoning" effect, with some visual enhancement (i.e. brighter colours, etc). Some short term memory anomalies. Left/right brain communication changes causing music to sound "wider".

Level 2
Bright colors, and visuals (i.e. things start to move and breathe), some 2 dimensional patterns become apparent upon shutting eyes. Confused or reminiscent thoughts. Change of short term memory leads to continual distractive thought patterns. Vast increase in creativity becomes apparent as the natural brain filter is bypassed.

Level 3
Very obvious visuals, everything looking curved and/or warped patterns and kaleidoscopes seen on walls, faces etc. Some mild hallucinations such as rivers flowing in wood grained or "mother of pearl" surfaces. Closed eye hallucinations become 3 dimensional. There is some confusion of the senses (i.e. seeing sounds as colors, etcetera). Time distortions and "moments of eternity".

Level 4
Strong hallucinations, i.e. objects morphing into other objects. Destruction or multiple splitting of the ego. (Things start talking toyou, or you find that you are feeling contradictory things simultaneously). Some loss of reality. Time becomes meaningless. Out ofbody experiences and e.s.p. type phenomena. Blending of the senses.

Level 5

Total loss of visual connection with reality. The senses cease to function in the normal way. Total loss of ego. Merging with space, other objects, or the universe. The loss of reality becomes so severe that it defies explanation. The earlier levels are relatively easy to explain in terms of measureable changes in perception and thought patterns. This level is different in that the actual universe within which things are normally perceived, ceases to exist! Satorienlightenment (and other such labels). 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bud Jetsun said:

Pick whichever arbitrary levels you wish for the ineffable and it will be as good as another.  

If you're perceiving a "you" concept existing as something having an experience (even if it's God rape/intercourse or whatever), then not there yet, but possible level 3-4. While there is still concepts of being someone having some type of an experience then you're not Level5, and remaining dualistic between delusion of what self may be and the inherent Oneness of reality. 

In exploring the nature of reality I have chosen to experience a dozen or more plant/chemical teachers, in a low dose test and a very high dose test, always with commitment to push deeper into exploring mind and supra-mind or no-mind states of being. 

Psychonaut meditation explorer would be an accurate description, but each being remains free to make the labels of their own choosing (druggie, fake-druggie, etc). 

Ultimately makes no difference what numbers and nomenclature, but this is the scale reference for trips.  Level5  for those who have been there contains no aspects meaningfully relatable to others and is treated with awe and reverence until dying breath. 

Unlimited Love, 

-Bud

Level 1
This level produces a mild "stoning" effect, with some visual enhancement (i.e. brighter colours, etc). Some short term memory anomalies. Left/right brain communication changes causing music to sound "wider".

Level 2
Bright colors, and visuals (i.e. things start to move and breathe), some 2 dimensional patterns become apparent upon shutting eyes. Confused or reminiscent thoughts. Change of short term memory leads to continual distractive thought patterns. Vast increase in creativity becomes apparent as the natural brain filter is bypassed.

Level 3
Very obvious visuals, everything looking curved and/or warped patterns and kaleidoscopes seen on walls, faces etc. Some mild hallucinations such as rivers flowing in wood grained or "mother of pearl" surfaces. Closed eye hallucinations become 3 dimensional. There is some confusion of the senses (i.e. seeing sounds as colors, etcetera). Time distortions and "moments of eternity".

Level 4
Strong hallucinations, i.e. objects morphing into other objects. Destruction or multiple splitting of the ego. (Things start talking toyou, or you find that you are feeling contradictory things simultaneously). Some loss of reality. Time becomes meaningless. Out ofbody experiences and e.s.p. type phenomena. Blending of the senses.

Level 5

Total loss of visual connection with reality. The senses cease to function in the normal way. Total loss of ego. Merging with space, other objects, or the universe. The loss of reality becomes so severe that it defies explanation. The earlier levels are relatively easy to explain in terms of measureable changes in perception and thought patterns. This level is different in that the actual universe within which things are normally perceived, ceases to exist! Satorienlightenment (and other such labels). 

Is Narco-Hypnosis "real enlightenment" as Level 5?

"Additionally, former CIA scientist John Gavin, who worked in the CIA's Technical Services Division under Gottlieb, said in 1979, 'There was a project around the mid-1950s that involved children, covet operation and parapsychology of sorts. I didn't work on it, but I knew about it.' Gavin, who resigned his CIA post in the late 1950s, also stated, 'There was also one project I was aware of that trained women as couriers and covert operators. It made use of LSD and what was called 'narco-hypnosis,' a term devised by the Agency's Medical Office... it was operated apart from Technical Services under the ARTICHOKE Project and involved the development of special interrogation techniques.' A May 19, 1952 CIA document sent from the Agency's Medical Staff chief to the Assistant Director of Scientific Intelligence reads in part:
Reference is made to the attached draft, subject 'Special Interrogation.' At the meeting of 14 May 1952 the Medical Office outlined its position regarding the Artichoke Project and requested that the term 'Narco-hypnosis' be used to those responsibilities within the interim program that are basically medical... It was also agreed at the meeting of 14 May 1952 that field activities would be under the command of the chief of field station concerned, provided that instances of this agreement would be referred back to headquarters for final decision.
"In late 1998, when this author interviewed Dr. Sidney Gottlieb... the former Technical Services Division chief said, 'Yes, I have some trace memories of the project. I think it began before MK/ULTRA was approved... with an unrelated program Morse Allen initiated around [Dr. Andrija] Puharich's work. It was never a formally sanctioned TSD program, but we were interested and [Dr. Henry] Bortner stayed with it for a while... It was one of those projects that would be greatly misunderstood today.' "
(A Secret Order, H.P. Albarelli, Jr., pgs. 42-43) 

http://visupview.blogspot.com/2016/08/the-office-of-security-meet-nine-even.html