Sign in to follow this  
allinone

Flat Earth

6 hours ago, bax44 said:

Its all good haha. I didnt even really know this was a "thing" until a couple weeks ago. I find it amusing - but also mind boggling, and not in a good way. Its scary how easy we can be deluded!

It's jarring to consider how much and quickly things can change.

Consider these pictures of young Afghany women studying at University in the 1950's and 60's.

Afghanistan-50s-60s-women-studying.jpeg.724afc527ffb0fd9d70974e9532c84c0.jpeg599f68fec38df_afghanywomencirce1960.thumb.jpg.c05f5308e020baafffbd458240873113.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

It's jarring to consider how much and quickly things can change.

Consider these pictures of young Afghany women studying at University in the 1950's and 60's.

Afghanistan-50s-60s-women-studying.jpeg.724afc527ffb0fd9d70974e9532c84c0.jpeg599f68fec38df_afghanywomencirce1960.thumb.jpg.c05f5308e020baafffbd458240873113.jpg

How old-fashioned!  Those poor dears...

Nothing like today's modern, liberated women:

140404164722-afghan-women-10-horizontal-

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Brian said:

Nothing like today's modern, liberated women:

140404164722-afghan-women-10-horizontal-

Now, those folks are living on a Flat Earth.

14 hours ago, bax44 said:

making sense is hard these days;need to type in babbles to bring left hamstring heart fire energy into play. more than this, we can observe total flatness around us; I.e. where for who I say- take for what worth. you can astral project nonsense into meaning, chorella outbreaks in the sudan I think they dont care wbout earth shape.  things float cuz of gravity? whats gravity? force? energy? who defines what? You? I dont know. more i type like this more i release frog demons in abyss. thx 4 playing.

The location of a moon you need to be on a sun to get it. So if you are on a earth then the location is assumed that it is moving around the earth.

Why in meditation is needed to know the host and disregard the visitors.

i always have wondered why some can orientate so well, its because their function is still biologically automated, if you get more opened up then you need to start to do the things manually, basically start relearning and gain information so yes we get dumber and look dumber but we are more opened and know what doesn't work or what are taken for granted and eventually the system what come is more complex and takes into account more things for evaluation.

So pardon of the temporal ignorance of mine but i am going to reach you guys after some more circles of epocs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, allinone said:

So pardon of the temporal ignorance of mine but i am going to reach you guys after some more circles of epocs.

Oh, you reached us.  It's just that you didn't get the response you wanted.  Hehehe.

3 hours ago, allinone said:

i always have wondered why some can orientate so well, its because their function is still biologically automated, if you get more opened up then you need to start to do the things manually, basically start relearning and gain information so yes we get dumber and look dumber but we are more opened and know what doesn't work or what are taken for granted and eventually the system what come is more complex and takes into account more things for evaluation.

So basic what you say is you're more developed and henceforth can grasp the intricacies of flat earth theory and things of that nature. If this is what enlightenment looks like I want no part of it- no offense of course.

bees need honey and no one can tell the depths of well by the length of the handle on the pump.

2 hours ago, bax44 said:

So basic what you say is you're more developed and henceforth can grasp the intricacies of flat earth theory and things of that nature. If this is what enlightenment looks like I want no part of it- no offense of course.

bees need honey and no one can tell the depths of well by the length of the handle on the pump.

universe is a box. You have black walls and glowing balls.

--

anyway im done some time already, i wait next time i think earth is flat, i will revisit this thread.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, allinone said:

universe is a box. You have black walls and glowing balls.

--

anyway im done some time already, i wait next time i think earth is flat, i will revisit this thread.

Profound.

Sign in to follow this