X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

Just now, allinone said:

your hand isn't the same reality what your head is. Do you know what your hand is? 

I'd rather not get into this conversation if possible, but thanks anyway.

i know, these aren't really a questions, but startups for more ideas.

like a troubleshooting.

i think there is a path what get all at once. After figuring the crucial parts about reality.. but ok i stop, its not a thread to discuss about this.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ilovecoffee said:

So Earl,

If you were abducted by aliens, would you tell someone you wanted to take you seriously like a prospective employer that bit of information? Yup I was abducted by aliens for 10 days and flew around in their spaceship out past mars,  you should totally hire me as a senior Java developer!

If you knew a time and a date a UFO would land and aliens would get out,  to me it would make more sense just to take someone there and let them see for themselves rather than try and convince them of their existence based on your personal testimony of it.

Again I don't believe in aliens, this is just an analogy for me to try and explain why I am not going to talk about my experiences in an open environment.

Best wishes.

Wait...

You were abducted by aliens?!?

Awesome.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brian said:

Wait...

You were abducted by aliens?!?

Awesome.

No Brian I wasn't, and never said that.

Best wishes but find someone else to play your games with.

Edited by Ilovecoffee

7 hours ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Seems like the simple solution is to not die :)

You're not going to die?

Awesome!

7 hours ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Seems like the simple solution is to not die :)

You're not going to die?

Awesome!

25 minutes ago, Brian said:

You're not going to die?

Awesome!

Hi Brian, that is not what I said. 

Best wishes, but find someone else to play your games with.

39 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Hi Brian, that is not what I said. 

Best wishes, but find someone else to play your games with.

As soon as you are ready to engage in a mature conversation, you come on back now, ya hear?

• Like 1

Just now, Brian said:

As soon as you are ready to engage in a mature conversation, you come on back now, ya hear?

No thanks Brian, best if you find someone else to play the games with.

1 hour ago, 小梦想 said:

It is worth pointing out your hypocrisy here. 

You want teachers to bend over backwards to prove what they have is real and not a fraud, yet you guys play God and decide who can learn with you and who you will share your instructions that were given to you without permission in the first place? How your group would moan and slander were any actual teacher or system to do this.

Your group effectively is the teacher who cherry picks who is allowed to learn from you. You give no evidence other than the grandmasters (John chang would be classed as the grandmaster in a lineage) video which is 20 years old, and then want give stipulations as to who is allowed to learn from you. You will not do anything to prove the efficacy of your instructions yet demand others do so. Citing the John Chang video is not evidence as shown below.

Your argument only that those who would follow a system because of the available "objective evidence" should join your group is flawed because John Chang isn't the one teaching. Faith is required in both Jim and Kostas who effectively taught you guys, yet there is no "objective evidence" that either of them succeeded in anything. A video not done under scientific scrutiny showing jim "supposedly" passing level 1.

You inability to stop saying the same flawed statement over and over only proves you inability to think rationally. 

Small Dream,

We don't want teachers to do anything, we just aren't going to listen to them unless we have what we feel is a good reason to do so.  Objective evidence of an investigation with scientists and medical doctors present to rule out fraud, we feel provides that at least for us.

We provide what we believe is the best objective evidence available to us, and we encourage others who feel the same to come see for themselves. We do not charge, but we also do no tolerate trolls.  Were our forum like this one with all the hatred and spit being flung into our faces our forum would be paralyzed.  That is why we have to work so hard to screen out the trolls. If you think that makes us terrible people, then think that.

If you don't think the evidence we present is valid, or that Jim and Kosta misunderstood, hey great!  More power to you! The solution is simple,  practice something you like better.

There really isn't much more we have to say to one another,  I sincerely wish you the best on your path, but are you really furthering yourself by continuing to stand here and spit in my face, throw insults, and direct so much anger and hatred at our group because you disagree with the way we think?

Best wishes.

Edited by Ilovecoffee

18 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

Thousands of people every year claim to have direct conversations with God. Many great scientists also share this story such as Einstein and Tesla both of whom claimed being able to access the source through meditation and dreams though Einstein called it by a different name which I can't recall right now.

I was stating what you think you can do isn't the equivalent of being abducted by aliens. Nothing is that cool B) 

It is one thing to listen to the personal testimony of others, and quite another to see for yourself, believe what you like Small Dream, I am not here to argue with you.

Best wishes.

Just now, 小梦想 said:

You do want teachers to do an awful lot for you. They have to invite scientists over, have proper scientific conditions present and them show they can emit qi. All this needs to be documented and a video posted online with their personal details so people like you and your group can go hound them because they have now become worthy of your time. Your whole viewpoint is terribly arrogant and self absorbed. 

No one here is being a troll, the holes in your story are being pointed out, something which academics have all the time. You want to turn meditation into science, then this is how it works. You present a statement of hypothesis, and other scientists get to ask questions and find the flaws or mistakes in your logic. People asking you difficult to answer questions is not trolling.

Debate is healthy, asking questions and having them answered in turn is good for growth. You dismiss any answers that you don't know or make you look bad and this is the issue. You claim trolling as soon as someone doesn't outright agree with you. It's merely having a conversation in which one person is asking the other about faults in their logic/viewpoint.

I am really sorry you feel like I am spitting in your face, I have no ill will towards you but face to face would say the same things. You and your whole group are horrifically hypocritical. You demand many absurd things from teachers yet now the role is reversed you refuse all reasonable requests. 

I don't disagree with you at all. Not once did I say the system is fake or useless nor did I claim the video of John Chang isn't good enough or real. Not once did I say you guys are wasting your time or would waste the time of others.. I asked questions regarding certain aspects of your training/ viewpoint because they don't fit. I believe you are seeing an enemy in me that isn't there. 

If you feel that way Small Dream, the solution is simple my friend find something else you like better.

There is no reason to keep arguing, I've asked nicely for you to please stop, so I will ask again,  please stop.

Best wishes.

22 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

What has happened in this forum is the natural turn of events in any discussion or debate. When a response that is flawed in itself of does not fit as a whole is given to a question , then the response gets disproved in order to have another more appropriate response given. 

You are refusing to alter the response which is flawed and people keep having to disprove it. It is not trolling but the attempt to move the conversation forward. 

You and I have nothing further to discuss, but I wish you the best anyway.

Edited by Ilovecoffee

Just now, 小梦想 said:

I have something better and have over the years found a few systems similar to mo pai. It is not unique at all. I did however have to leave my country to go and seek out teachers and systems and try my best to prove myself worthy of their instruction and the privilege of being taught something they dedicated their whole life towards mastering and in turn made many sacrifices for. I also had to study the language so that I can speak to them in their own tongue. A master owes me nothing and I need to prove I am worthy of them, not the other way around. Those who come to china with the attitude of being owed something leave empty handed angrily screaming at the world how its all fake and no teacher will teach you if you are not Chinese or they will only teach you the superficial stuff that doesn't generate any real qi. The unfairness of it all when a self declared privileged child does not get what he wants.

Do you see how you expect other masters to behave in a western way bending to your desires and requirements, then when they don't you dismiss them as fake, yet you and your group take a Chinese stance to accepting students and demand they prove themselves to you. It's funny how that works haha.

There is always something more to discuss but if you don't want to then the simple solution is just to ignore this message instead of trying to get the last word in. If you truly are finished talking with me, then don't respond anymore. I think you cannot do this though, and will wait patiently for your reply.

I am happy you found something you like better. 

Best wishes.

I am going to take this discussion to an entire new level,  that is,  even lower than before. You may grade my attempt,  I accept grades in 1-5 vomit emoticons. 

I am going to prove that I am the only logical and rational person in this thread,  by posting a chain of proven events. 

1) The coolest scientific paper presented here so far is the copper wall projekt. 

2) People trained in EQH was more powerful than meditators. 

3) Ken Cohen got the best result. 

4) Ken Cohen teaches Shaolin Nei Jing Yi Zhi Chan as his EQH practice. 

5) I practice Shaolin Nei Jing Yi Zhi Chan. 

That makes me the rational dude, following the best objective evidence at the moment. This also makes the rest of you guys and gals irrational, following your dreams and hopes based on lesser levels of evidence. 

Ok, so there are some confounders in this.

Like, I am not Ken Cohen.

Like, he also practices other stuff. 

And this is only relevant in the presence of a copper wall. 

A cup of tea anyone? 

• Like 5