Gerard

Why is this happening to me?

It's all good Edward no need to apologise, wriitten media aren't the best way of conveying thoughts.

Michael, if you could rephrase your question maybe I will be able to provide a better answer. I thought I did. Thanks!

I see karma as something more akin to Newton's third law than to anything associated with morality or judgement.

For each action there is a reaction (consequence).

The direct and immediate consequences are predictable, like a game of billiards.

On a planetary scale, those consequences are unpredictable and inexplicable due to the level of complexity of interaction, like ping pong balls in a lottery machine.

Everyone sees the workings of karma every day.

It's simply a matter of how we choose to label it.

• Like 2

On 6/15/2017 at 9:27 PM, Marblehead said:

If we look hard enough we can find the truth of "cause and effect" and then we don't have to rely on unprovable dogma.

There has never been an effect without first there being a cause.

And this includes even the Big Bang.  As far as I know we still don't know the cause of that.

Image result for calypso man

Related image

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Image result for calypso man

Related image

My favorite Calypso!  Bokonon rocked.  I especially liked this one, too:

I wanted all things
To seem to make sense,
So we all could be happy, yes,
Instead of tense.
And I made up lies
So that they all fit nice,
And I made this sad world
A par-a-dise.

• Like 4

It is good when everyone  'fits nice'    they just need to find the correct medium  to do it by ;

( and a one and a two  .... )

Oh ,  a lion hunter

in the jungle dark

and a sleeping drunkard

up in central park,

and a Chinese dentist

and a British Queen

all fit together in the same machine.

Nice , nice , very nice 

Nice , nice , very nice 

Nice , nice , very nice 

So many people in the same device  !

Image result for calypso smiley

• Like 4

3 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

The CIA New Age Freemason community assimilated Mayan culture to promote it - along with Egyptian and Sumerian - as New Age Solar Dynasty pyramid priest propaganda..

20a0b61228470e39c0d8f72a01d9b095911f3615

• Like 2

It is easy to only look at karma as something external, and not internal.

For every action, there are external changes and internal changes. Both of these influence our karmic momentum, yet the internal changes are what directly affect our own personal whole.

Our own whole then carries these changes with it, continuously reshaping its pattern and continuously carrying that pattern with it, until it finds a way to stop carrying that pattern. The pattern that is carried within not only informs the shape of our own personal whole, but it also informs how the external world rests upon the shape of our whole.

It is entirely our choice how we emotionally respond to events, although sometimes it may feel difficult. When someone runs at us screaming with a knife and proceeds to shove us against the wall, etc, we have a choice to remain calm or to allow our emotional-energetic-psychic shapings become terrorized and cling to a malformed shape we then proceed to have difficulty in dealing with. Further, it is common for us to think our attacker is responsible for this shaping rather than ourselves, which makes it difficult to own that we must be the ones who work out the encapsulation of our energy caused by this trauma.

When we do our inner work, we come to face these encapsulations and resolve them internally, which also changes our shape and how the external world rests upon this shape.

Intentionally shaping our exchanges with the external realm can also likely help heal the internal, but not unless we are using those experiences as catalysts to do the inner transformative work as well. It largely comes down to - what are we holding on to? What are we attached to? Freeing ourselves of attachments to things needing to be any particular way also then frees us of getting in the way of the natural momentum of this particular shaping within space and time and allows it to flow unobstructed according to dao, self-so.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2017 at 8:05 AM, Brian said:

My favorite Calypso!  Bokonon rocked.  I especially liked this one, too:

s-l1000.jpg

Spoiler

Western  man he be very poor 

maybe he eatin from of the floor

and if you wonder why I think such a thing

it is because they have to wear advertising .

• Like 1

I have never understood people paying money to be some corporation's billboard.  I can understand buying a souvenir T-shirt from an event or location you've visited, perhaps, but not plastering a corporate logo on your chest and paying to do so?!?

The 19th century phrase "there's a sucker born every minute" probably needs to be adjusted for inflation...

• Like 4

Yea, I'm with you on that Brian...  long ago I stopped wearing any corporate or commercial logos on my body.  They are often energetically nauseating and nearly always dampening.

On my last few vehicles, I've taken to removing all dealer stickers as well as the company logos as well.  Though my wife prefers I leave her vehicle alone, so I comply. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Brian said:

I have never understood people paying money to be some corporation's billboard.  I can understand buying a souvenir T-shirt from an event or location you've visited, perhaps, but not plastering a corporate logo on your chest and paying to do so?!?

The 19th century phrase "there's a sucker born every minute" probably needs to be adjusted for inflation...

You need a  'This space for hire'  sign on your t shirt   :) 

7 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Yea, I'm with you on that Brian...  long ago I stopped wearing any corporate or commercial logos on my body.  They are often energetically nauseating and nearly always dampening.

On my last few vehicles, I've taken to removing all dealer stickers as well as the company logos as well.  Though my wife prefers I leave her vehicle alone, so I comply. 

Image result for company logo tattoo

She  got $10,000    for that  ^   

"  My eyes are down here !  "

This one     below  ?       $ 0.00  

Image result for company logo tattoo

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

.... Why is this happening  to    me      people  ?

peeps getting dumber 

emf   flobbering and dissapating 

solar radiation and harmonics interacting with changing earth interior harmonics  *  and interfering with healthy human bioelectric fields to .......   make peeps dumber . 

*  Image result for the earth's magnetic field disappearing

A map generated by ESA's Swarm array, detailing changes in the Earth's magnetic field -

Image result for the earth's magnetic field disappearing

also it will disrupt our 'shield defence'

Image result for earth's magnetic shield

http://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-have-detected-a-crack-in-earth-s-magnetic-shield

will not be good for these guys ;

Image result for earth's satellites

map of the density of communications satellites around Earth.

There goes our 'civilisation'  .......     

might have to go back to  

Related image

( for our younger viewers ;    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail    )

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 4

Thats because of the recent ( relatively )  chaotic Sun activity  ( and 'harmonic resonance ' )   combined by the changes in the Earth's electromagnetic field   ...    and the human emf  interactions with both ;

- human metabolism increases during solar wind and coronal ejection events

- arterial blood pressure is partially  regulated (or disrupted) by solar activity 

- cardiovascular rhythms are partially regulated (or disrupted) by both lunar and solar activity 

- human death rates increase in relationship to cosmophysical activity.

- solar events disrupt Earth's electromagnetic field (EMF) disrupting the EMFs of biological organisms contributing to disease and death.

- a weakening electromagnetic field  can  disrupt cognitive / emotional stability.

- cosmic ray bombardment events cause increase in dementia, stroke and  cardiac events. 

Sunspot Dynamics Are Reflected in Human Physiology and Pathophysiology
http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/ast.2010.0574

Chaotic solar cycles modulate the incidence and severity of mental illness.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14962628

How to  best  protect oneself ?     Good health diet exercise and 'chi flow '     ;)  

• Like 3

cell phones are way more harmful than minor solar radiation changes.

This is part of the whole meme that human civilization is not destroying ecology but rather it's the sun cycles.

Nope - it's human civilization destroying ecology. Brain cancer is an epidemic now because of cell phones - not because of solar radiation.

"major mental illness" just means exhibit symptons that are ruled too problematic for corrupt corporate capitalism - that term MMI has nothing to do with any actual biological causes.

So voila - blame it on sun cycles. Hilarious.

Kind of like when in the 1980s Big Pharma started marketing depression drugs and amazingly suddenly ten kids in my grade were diagnosed with depression. that is actually from Moms wanting to go see Doctors to flirt - it's called Baron von Machuasen syndrome. You can correct the spelling on your own.

So then in the 1990s the Big Pharma drug push was ritalin and - what else - suddenly all the kids have ADHD and ADD and whatever other silly acronym when the real problem - oh yeah "highly functional autism" and other b.s. - the real problem was the mass pushing of synthetic corn syrup in chocolate milk in school lunches and corn syrup laced baby formula, etc.

Then in 2000s - what is it - Big Pharma pushing the opioid synthetics - and we know what happened next. No one is claiming it's from Sun cycles. haha. Hilarious.

You gotta be kidding - cervical infections from sunspots? Sounds like some randy doctors to me.

Cervical infections are more from synthetic chemicals in "female products" - dioxin for one.

Sure sun cycles have to do with stuff - just like Solstice has a major effect on increasing the qi energy.

But the polar shift is slight compared to the effects of human civilization global warming. Polar shift is going on all the time to some extent.

cell phones are way more harmful than minor solar radiation changes.

Probably ... and heaps of other things we use  ... and do . 

This is part of the whole meme that human civilization is not destroying ecology but rather it's the sun cycles.

Eh ?    I am just highlighting that part ,    dude , dont think for one minute I do nt realise that human civilisation is destroying ecology ?      

I could suggest by asking, what is causing that to be so bad at the moment ... what is causing people to be so insane about it .

There is a reason IN nature  but its also us .....  sometimes I rant about the meds some people take .... but it isnt just that either .

Nope - it's human civilization destroying ecology. Brain cancer is an epidemic now because of cell phones - not because of solar radiation.

maybe .  I was making a point about communication, modern technology and the potential of its collapse,  with solar rad stuff

"major mental illness" just means exhibit symptons that are ruled too problematic for corrupt corporate capitalism - that term MMI has nothing to do with any actual biological causes.

yeah well half my town, which is a fantastic place to live is on anti depressant meds ... Sydney harbour is full of them due to them going through peeps bodies and into the sewers .  People are getting stupider and an increasing rate  ....  this is my observation  not some corpo capitalist  conspiracy

So voila - blame it on sun cycles. Hilarious.

as long as you get to laugh .... laughing is good .  

Kind of like when in the 1980s Big Pharma started marketing depression drugs and amazingly suddenly ten kids in my grade were diagnosed with depression. that is actually from Moms wanting to go see Doctors to flirt - it's called Baron von Machuasen syndrome. You can correct the spelling on your own.

I know !  it sucks doent it !

So then in the 1990s the Big Pharma drug push was ritalin and - what else - suddenly all the kids have ADHD and ADD and whatever other silly acronym when the real problem - oh yeah "highly functional autism" and other b.s. - the real problem was the mass pushing of synthetic corn syrup in chocolate milk in school lunches and corn syrup laced baby formula, etc.

Then in 2000s - what is it - Big Pharma pushing the opioid synthetics - and we know what happened next. No one is claiming it's from Sun cycles. haha. Hilarious.

hang on a minute   are YOU  saying it is only   the Big Pharma  ??? 

are you claiming it is  ONLY the corpo capitalists ? 

You gotta be kidding - cervical infections from sunspots? Sounds like some randy doctors to me.

Cervical infections are more from synthetic chemicals in "female products" - dioxin for one.

Sure sun cycles have to do with stuff - just like Solstice has a major effect on increasing the qi energy.

" have to do with stuff "     okay then .

But the polar shift is slight compared to the effects of human civilization global warming. Polar shift is going on all the time to some extent.

So I take it you think there is no threat or danger from what I  focused on  then   ... that is if you have finished debunking yet  ?