Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Differences between Kunlun and Kundalini

It's been mentioned by Max that Kunlun is different than Kundalini. Some TB's want to equate Kunlun with Kundalini. However, if Max clearly differentiates the two this is obviously not correct.

So, would be interested in hearing more about that. From my limited understanding Kunlun is the water path, the downward flow, more connected with the feminine energy. Kundalini is the fire path, the upwards flow, connected with masculine energy.

I remember Mantra mentioning more specificly that Kunlun is magnetic energy that blends the bodies energies together(Kan and Li?)creating bliss energy in a natural, almost effortless approach.

Kundalini, from my limited understanding, is like an agressive rising fire that blasts open the bodies centers.

Another cool way it was explained is Kunlun is a water snake and Kundalini is a fire snake.

Thoughts?

Kundalini in my opinion is very violent stage of the alchemical process so it gets all the hype. Its the fiery uprush of energy without the cooling watery downpour. I studied it extensively and though many may disagree with me, I think it is a minor part of the alchemical process.

From what little I've read of Kun Lun they are different or at least kundalini is a partial process or incomplete one in the very least of the methods of the Kun Lun.

they are definitely different. I really don't have any clue what's going on with Kunlun other than it's addictive. :)

Kundalini in my opinion is very violent stage of the alchemical process so it gets all the hype. Its the fiery uprush of energy without the cooling watery downpour. I studied it extensively and though many may disagree with me, I think it is a minor part of the alchemical process.

From what little I've read of Kun Lun they are different or at least kundalini is a partial process or incomplete one in the very least of the methods of the Kun Lun.

I disagree wholeheartedly and feel you have studied in the wrong places. there is a clear difference between kundalini arousal and a full kundalini awakening, also kundalini may have to be risen several times for kundalini energy flow to be in a permanent state.

i studied this 'alchemical process' you speak of, frankly i find it childish. it is neo-taoist and not taoist in the least. nurting your spiritual embryo, cmon. how is that taoist? sounds to me like an egoist way to 'survive' after death. all you'll do with that spirit body is float around in the astral. Lao Tzu never spoke of immortality. why yearn to become immortal if you already are immortal?

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

i studied this 'alchemical process' you speak of, frankly i find it childish. it is neo-taoist and not taoist in the least. nurting your spiritual embryo, cmon. how is that taoist? sounds to me like an egoist way to 'survive' after death. all you'll do with that spirit body is float around in the astral. Lao Tzu never spoke of immortality. why yearn to become immortal if you already are immortal?

As I understand, that's a pretty old concept, not new-agey. It sounds like you might be taking the concept a little too literally...I kinda equate that with the formation of the dantien, as referenced by the LSD foundation folks...

astral traveling is not new agey,

whether you call it astral realms or 'immortal realms' its still the same.

just the whole concept of striving for immortality doesn't sound taoist to me at all, atleast what i know about it from the classical perspective

astral traveling is not new agey,

whether you call it astral realms or 'immortal realms' its still the same.

just the whole concept of striving for immortality doesn't sound taoist to me at all, atleast what i know about it from the classical perspective

I dont know what is taoist or not, but I think that whatever path you are in, if you reach the level where you understand that you reincarnate over and over again, there is an urge to not go in circles. Once you get that realization all you want to do is to transcend the cycles of reincarnation. Anyone who transcends these cycles are called immortals. But there is a big difference between actually achieving immortality and believing one has achieved it. Too many religions are based on belief and fantasy, not the real achievement. Too many so called masters say they have trancended karma and reaincarnation, yet they die of a regular cancer and are reborn again just like any one of us regular joe's.

As for the astral vs. the immortal realms, it is not the same. There are many worlds, or level, and the astral world is just one of them. But it depends on what you mean with the word "astral". Many people use it to express everything higher than this physical world. It would be like saying "everything over there" instead of really being there and learning, observing and differentiating what is what.

how can an immortal live on the physical plane? no one is above the physical laws of decay

i posted this in another thread but will post it here as well since its more relevant to the topic

it may surprise you that it [kundalini] isn't pure fire as you all say it is.

"There are two internal forces or breaths, Prana and Apana, which govern the inhale and the exhale respectively. Prana rises, spreads and blossoms. Apana goes down, contracts and roots."

prana is hot, apana is cold.

there is a visual here

http://www.occult-advances.org/kund.shtml

Sheng Zhen: How do you know that? Do you know that? I hope so. Is it based on your experience, or just an interpretation of what you've read. Is it real in your everyday life? Opinions vary about the inner life. Perhaps I've missed your experiential results.

I continue to know only what is. Please share more of your inner self.

Your brother, AugustLeo

Hey brother.

Im not shure what in my post you refer to with your question but Im guessing it is my claim that the astral world is not the same as the immortal world. Its only my experience from studying the inner worlds. Im not an expert, but based on my astral travels and study of the inner worlds I am confident that the astral worlds and the immortal worlds are not the same. The astral worlds any one can reach just by doing a little meditation and some simple techniques.

The immortal worlds, the transcending of reincarnation, can not be reached by some simple technique. I dont know how it is done other than lifetimes of really hard work and disipline.

There are a lot of techniques out there who claim to make you free of karma, but most of them are only superficial. I know that because Ive tested many of them, with my whole heart, full of faith and inspiration. Ive also studied with a few masters who have claimed this, only to have my illusions crushed when they die a natural death.

how can an immortal live on the physical plane? no one is above the physical laws of decay

You are a sharp kid, but there are many beings that defy the physical "laws" of this dimension, so stick with it and you will see.

Leo,

There are no immortals living on this earthly plane, intelligent people but not immortals and if someone is to become immortal would never want to stay on this earth. That is my opinion!

Mantra,

I know Max has said that he has died, actually he has died a few times but is still on this earth, Why!?

Care to share what your last post means, cause if this is true are you saying Max is an immortal but lives on earth?

WYG

Leo,

There are no immortals living on this earthly plane, intelligent people but not immortals and if someone is to become immortal would never want to stay on this earth. That is my opinion!

Mantra,

I know Max has said that he has died, actually he has died a few times but is still on this earth, Why!?

Care to share what your last post means, cause if this is true are you saying Max is an immortal but lives on earth?

WYG

I am not specifically referring to Max being an immortal when I speak about beings defying the laws of reality. There is a lot going on all of the time, all around us.

You seem so sure of yourself with regard to immortals. Kind of like someone who denounces the existence of radio frequencies because they themselves don't own a radio.

Opinions are fine, and actually not rare by any means, but they should never be stated as facts. Em!-pha!-sis! does not overpower fact.

Keep a beginners mind and an infinite realm of possibilities will open up for you.

why yearn to become immortal if you already are immortal?

I'm not already immortal. Personally, I am a believer in the binary soul doctrine. But dude in any case, lighten up. The "I am right, your wrong" attitude is a bit draining.

I said it was my "Opinion" nothing else!

Max has said he has died a few times can you elaborate?

I wouldnt see why an immortal would be wasting his time here....

So far, I find I am an immortal.

Course, if I die, I'll have to revise that B)

What's so great about being an immortal anyway? We all have 24 hours in a day and put on our robes one arm at a time. B)

Michael

So far, I find I am an immortal.

Course, if I die, I'll have to revise that B)

hahahaha,

Actually I own a ring of eternal life.

It was not that expensive and I get a 100% refund if it fails and I have to return it.

Sign in to follow this