Shad282

Energy Feeling and Pain Around the Heart.

what do you mean ? :o  I m dying ! my pains are materializing physically!

Goodbye current world!

see you soon !

Im saying you had better get it checked in case its shingles, aka hepatitis herpes (zoster). 

A very painful infection which often starts as a rash around the midsection of the body,

and ends up forming like a ring around it. 

late edit - not hepatitis, but can lead to acute forms of it if treatment is delayed.

Edited by C T
  • Like 4

what do you mean ? :o  I m dying ! my pains are materializing physically!

Goodbye current world!

see you soon !

What are you trying to achieve messing up with these symptoms?

Just stop any practice. Have yourself checked by a MD or a real TCM doctor, it is common sense.

• Like 4

Im saying you had better get it checked in case its shingles, aka hepatitis. 

A very painful infection which often starts as a rash around the midsection of the body,

and ends up forming like a ring around it. 

What are you trying to achieve messing up with these symptoms?

Just stop any practice. Have yourself checked by a MD or a real TCM doctor, it is common sense.

It is seborrheic eczema spreading. I had it checked a month ago when it was on my face and it is know to spread on other areas of the body.

But now it is spreading where the pain i felt around the heart when i used to meditate on scanning the chest area (it's been a year on this pain). this pain only appears when i focus my awareness on that area.

Fermented foods or a good probiotic seems to help a lot of issues.

Sauerkraut? There's probably other things, buy I'm in the middle of a personal thing that will take time to sort, before I can experiment with any new projects, so it may be months. I'll always test my experiments and recipes on myself, for some months, before saying this or that did/not produce results.

At any rate, healthy gut bacteria are being shown to have positive effects on a lot of conditions.

http://eczemafree.org/56/probiotics-and-eczema-how-the-bacteria-living-in-your-gut-can-help-improve-your-eczema/

• Like 1

Fermented foods or a good probiotic seems to help a lot of issues.

Sauerkraut? There's probably other things, buy I'm in the middle of a personal thing that will take time to sort, before I can experiment with any new projects, so it may be months. I'll always test my experiments and recipes on myself, for some months, before saying this or that did/not produce results.

At any rate, healthy gut bacteria are being shown to have positive effects on a lot of conditions.

http://eczemafree.org/56/probiotics-and-eczema-how-the-bacteria-living-in-your-gut-can-help-improve-your-eczema/

So, accodring to this:

1. Lactobacillus Acidophilus

This probiotic strain is the most well-known as it is used to culture yogurts and other dairy foods.

A recent Japanese study showed intake of lactobacillus significantly improved symptoms of eczema and created a decline in cytokines, which are inflammatory immune cells.

Means that eating dairy products would increase eczema ? I eat a lot and everyday, dairy products, yogurts and such.

It is seborrheic eczema spreading. I had it checked a month ago when it was on my face and it is know to spread on other areas of the body.

OK

But now it is spreading where the pain i felt around the heart when i used to meditate on scanning the chest area (it's been a year on this pain). this pain only appears when i focus my awareness on that area.

So..a year on this pain, right? Any input from an MD or a TCM doctor on this during this year?

Again, although most people are just fine with giving you their online diagnosis, I would just stop fancying about its possible relation to eczema, masturbation and what have you.

I would just show up in a good TCM or oriental medicine doctor's practice. This is not about acting out of fear. It is taking care of yourself in a responsible way.

Playing with energy, meditations etc. on your own when you don't clearly know where your body-mind starts from is not a good thing at all. You'll screw yourself up.

• Like 3

OK

So..a year on this pain, right? Any input from an MD or a TCM doctor on this during this year?

Again, although most people are just fine with giving you their online diagnosis, I would just stop fancying about its possible relation to eczema, masturbation and what have you.

I would just show up in a good TCM or oriental medicine doctor's practice. This is not about acting out of fear. It is taking care of yourself in a responsible way.

Playing with energy, meditations etc. on your own when you don't clearly know where your body-mind starts from is not a good thing at all. You'll screw yourself up.

i have asked online tcm practitioners and i have been told i have yin deficiency.

"Playing with energy, meditations etc. on your own when you don't clearly know where your body-mind starts from is not a good thing at all. You'll screw yourself up."

I do love to experiment and i don't really know how am i really going to screw myself up ? death? I m okay with it, I don't really care that much about the consequences :P 

i have asked online tcm practitioners and i have been told i have yin deficiency.

Online practitioners? ugh? And then? What treatment are you following? None I bet.

I do love to experiment and i don't really know how am i really going to screw myself up ? death? I m okay with it, I don't really care that much about the consequences :P

You're just kidding and playing around with that death thing: you went to see a MD for your face eczema and simultaneously say you don't care about death? come on..cut the garbage.

This sounds like teenagers behavior. I am not your dad Shad282, so have fun with your experiments.

Edited by bubbles
  • Like 2

Online practitioners? ugh? And then? What treatment are you following? None I bet.

You're just kidding and playing around with that death thing: you went to see a MD for your face eczema and simultaneously say you don't care about death? come on..cut the garbage.

This sounds like teenagers behavior. I am not your dad Shad282, so have fun with your experiments.

Online, because it was free, and in my country no TCM and is consider illegal.

No i m not kidding, i ve just asked for fun and to know what it got to say about this condition and such, herbs and such are prescribed but yeah, not really gonna ship and take those stuff (other than that they cost a lot).

I went to the MD for the eczema on face, (i already knew that it was eczema, i diagnosed it myself and was using the right med for it) but parents were nagging to go check with the doctor. Also, it is not that cool to walk around people seeing skin issues.

No, it is not childish, (you have no right to assume that). I said what i really feel, I don't fear actually dying, because i don't have something i m really attached to in this reality in order to worry about leaving.

Well, i do care that some people, family, friends, may feel sad, but they will move on with their life.

If you have truly relinquished your fear of dying thru abandoning common attachments, then this OP makes no sense at all. 

Instead of pain, you would have started a thread called "Energy Feeling and Total Joy around the Heart". This will tie in neatly to your assertion, otherwise it just seems cross-grained. 

Edited by C T
  • Like 2

If you have truly relinquished your fear of dying thru abandoning common attachments, then this OP makes no sense at all. 

Instead of pain, you would have started a thread called "Energy Feeling and Total Joy around the Heart". This will tie in neatly to your assertion, otherwise it just seems cross-grained. 

It is not joy around the heart, i m describing it as pain, and i don't consider it something negative, and i m not asking people to help me out of this thing as if it is dangerous but seeking their opinion and point of view.

I said there is a sensation of pain there, and was wondering what is it, what it means and such. 

Not having something to be attached to in my life or to live for, doesn't mean, i should be denying pain and everything should be ok, joy and happiness.

Everything is there, pain, joy, sorrow, happiness, but if i ll be told "you are going to die in few minutes or so", i won't really panic and cry, I just welcome it, more like "okaay", because i don't see much difference between existing and not existing (toward my own self, but of course for others there is a difference.).

Edited by Shad282

It's okay shad. A lot of people can't afford health care.

You may not like what I'm about to say, but I'll tell you what has/not worked for me. I did a few years worth of reading, before I was able to change my diet. Now, due to unpredictable circumstances, it's not so good, again

The first thing I changed was processed foods, and GMOs. It's expensive. But I learned it's really okay to not feel full. It's okay to stop eating before then. Full comes about 15 minutes after the meal. Ymmv.

I cut out most grains, even brown. Avoid corn and peanuts like the plague (mostly GMOs). The wheat, rice and corn of today are not the wheat, corn and rice of our grandparents and great-grandparents.I switched to organic quinoa, a pseudograin. It's good.

Artificial fertilizers and pesticides yield a nutritionally inferior version of real food.

Costco, if there is one available to you, generally offers a higher quality food than Trader Joe, Sam's Club, Walmart. And they actually treat their employees well, and pay them highly competitive wages, all for the same you'd spend, or less, at one of the Walton stores.

Similarly, with dairy products. Try to find a good organic milk with DHA/EPA Onega 3s. Or just organic, and try to add a decent organic fish oil supplement, follow package directions, to your diet. Dairy from CAFO (pumped up on steroids, antibiotics, hormones) is not good for your body. Meats are the same. I hardly ever eat meat, now, and when I do, i choose organic.

Add fresh whole fruits and vegetables, organic, if you can.

Dairy may not be the culprit, but the kind of dairy you choose may be.

I'm really okay with NOT mindlessly filing an emptiness in my gut, and getting quality food, when I can. Sensible portions of good, wholesome foods give you more nutrition than large portions of industry altered foods.

Try to avoid artificial, foods, colors, sweeteners, flavorings.

I also mainly cut out anything with HFCS, white and brown sugars. Water, lemon water, no more than 2 cups of coffee per day. Herbal tea, like chamomile, hibiscus, or occasionally green or black tea, with minimal organic honey or organic stevia, and minimal amounts of those.

Fats are really okay, but the kinds of fats matter. I chose whole milk. I eat eggs, when I can get quality. Avocados, olives, real butter, not the rubbish sold most places. I've not seen that, at Costco, but it may be there. Maybe look around and see if there are local farms or co-ops or farmer's markets (beware, farmers can lie, too) that use organic feeds.

Consume large amounts of fresh or lightly steamed vegetables, almost no meats, no added sugars. I also switched to limited amounts of Himalayan sea salt - it has trace minerals our bodies need.

When I eat well, I feel better, less pain, less stress, I sleep better, and I'm able to eat foods I thought I couldn't eat anymore, because I got older - like tomato soup and sauces. No ketchup. I guess unless you make it homemade. I've never tried, it's not that important to me.

I also switched to organic apple cider vinegar.

Oh! And I cut out regular soaps and shampoos. That was a financial thing that has positive side effects. Sodium laurel/laureth is really bad for you. I use baking soda water to was my hair, vinegar water with a little honey and ginger in it. Organic cold pressed coconut oil is an amazing skin and hair conditioner. Dr. Bronner's liquid soap does well, fit washing the body. You can use it on your face, but I mainly just use coconut oil or olive oil for that.

It only took my tastes about four days to adjust, about two weeks for some physical improvement, a month for really noticeable improvement (but I ate as well as I could, before, there were just a lot of constraints, one new one I've now is no transport). And avoid angry, hostile, negative people as much as possible, even if you're angry and hostile). I've stopped reading certain threads on this list, because the hostility and negativity, even in writing, is so toxic. I avoid family members like that, too, as much as I can.

Dr. Mercola has a website, most of his information seems pretty sound, if you avoid industry sponsored research, and seek out research done by scientists the industry couldn't pay off or kill their careers. There's also a website I accidentally found, called "Homemade Mommy," Lindsey something is the owner. She's good, from what I've seen so far.

Again, I'm not a medical professional, but I am struggling with a few disabilities and lack of health care, so I muddle through it all, as best I can.

Oh, and real, live active bacteria matter, in probiotics and yogurt. "Activa" doesn't cut it. Nor fake Greek yogurts.

Good luck. The biggest challenge to changing your diet, as with most behaviors and thinking, is yourself.

Please post, if you decide to try any of this, and let us know your results. Thank you.

• Like 2

Online, because it was free, and in my country no TCM and is consider illegal.

No i m not kidding, i ve just asked for fun and to know what it got to say about this condition and such, herbs and such are prescribed but yeah, not really gonna ship and take those stuff (other than that they cost a lot).

I went to the MD for the eczema on face, (i already knew that it was eczema, i diagnosed it myself and was using the right med for it) but parents were nagging to go check with the doctor. Also, it is not that cool to walk around people seeing skin issues.

No, it is not childish, (you have no right to assume that). I said what i really feel, I don't fear actually dying, because i don't have something i m really attached to in this reality in order to worry about leaving.

Well, i do care that some people, family, friends, may feel sad, but they will move on with their life.

Of course I am making assumptions, that's how it goes; in the same way people make the assumption that I am a total jerk by reading my posts. I don't care, I speak my mind as freely as you do.

So:

You went to see a MD because of your parents nagging you, who probably paid for it. You are living with them because you don't earn enough/any money. You like doing things for fun, you like experimenting with your body (this includes masturbation), you don't feel any fear when it comes to death (which happens a lot to young people), but feels some concern about your physical appearance. You don't like authority much and don't seem to have any real goal in life.

Now, guess how I came to make this unacceptable assumption that you are acting like a teenager?

There are some things you could do to help yourself regarding your health, some people have already given you good advices, but are you willing to follow them with consistency?

I wish you the best on your path.

edit for spelling and grammar

Edited by bubbles
  • Like 1

That's a lot of assumptions. I'm older and my parents nag me. I also live without other humans, thank heaven. Those assumptions not exactly looking mature, from my end. Are you a boomer, out just had a lot of opportunity you don't recognize, and think you bootstrapped?

How does that assumption sit with you?

Of course I am making assumptions, that's how it goes; in the same way people make the assumption that I am a total jerk by reading my posts. I don't care, I speak my mind as freely as you do.

So:

You went to see a MD because of your parents nagging you, who probably paid for it. You are living with them because you don't earn enough/any money. You like doing things for fun, you like experimenting with your body (this includes masturbation), you don't feel any fear when it comes to death (which happens a lot to young people), but feels some concern about your physical appearance. You don't like authority much and don't seem to have any real goal in life.

Now, guess how I came to make this unacceptable assumption that you are acting like a teenager?

There are some things you could do to help yourself regarding your health, some people have already given you good advices, but are you willing to follow them with consistency?

I wish you the best on your path.

edit for spelling and grammar

hehe, still false assumptions because you are limiting your analyses. you should give more attention to what is called culture, society and that other people exist beyond your own culture and society. so what i say, behave on this website doesn't imply the same logic of someone in your society.

And just because my parents nag on me (which i don't mind at all, because it shows they care) doesn't mean, I live with them, and that they paid for my MD consultancy, there is no logic chain in your analysis. Also, nagging doesn't have to be face to face and same house. 

I m a masters holder and i have done many researches and tests and such in my field of study that is way far from spirituality which render your assumptions of me not having anything to do, or earn money..etc, False.

Apparently, I don't behave like a teenager, but your stalking gave you wrong assumptions.

Also, I wonder why you are spending that much of time, in digging up my threads and profile and also trying to analyse and assume stuff that are far from reality? do you have a lot of free time to waste on strangers over threads on the internet? because your participation in this thread is not constructive and more of personal. 

Thanks and take care.

• Like 1

Don't worry about it shad. American culture is mainly a lack of culture, much like what Bradbury described in "Fahrenheit 451," or Huxley's "Brave New World." "Individuality" is mass marketed and sold in chain stores or on Amazon, etcetera.

I'm editing this to add, the garbage Americans blithely call food isn't food, at all, and is largely as bland and tasteless as the Americans who surround me. And I don't think it's just Americans, but a lot of industrialized countries have the same problem. It's not my business if people want to eat rubbish. What goes into (and comes from) my mouth is my business. "Let them eat cake!"

Something I forgot to mention: I try to find "ethically sourced" foods. That's a personal preference, but since I know I wouldn't like being crammed in a cage with dung up to my neck, I do *try* to find foods that aren't treated so cruelly. I don't imagine the stress hormones that animals produce in response to terrible living conditions can be that healthy, to consume.

Edited by mvingon
  • Like 1

Please post, if you decide to try any of this, and let us know your results. Thank you.

Thank you for your detailed post, suggestions and care! 

Actually, i have decreased the sugar a lot in my diet and so stopped meat, except for fish, from time to time. and keeping myself away from restaurants and ready made food from supermarkets, and a lot of what you suggested, but unfortunately i m far from USA and costco, but i ll try to apply most of what i can from your suggestions, since a lot of the suggested isn't accessible or high price. 

But again thank you for your suggestions, i ll keep a copy of your post on my drive. 

• Like 1

According to Wikipedia,

As of July 1, 2016, Costco has 705 warehouses, worldwide:[1]

494 in 43 states in the United States and Puerto Rico

90 in 9 provinces in Canada with revenues of more than $17 billion in 2014[17]

36 in 18 states in Mexico

27 in 3 nations in the United Kingdom

25 in Japan

12 in South Korea

12 in Taiwan

8 in Australia

2 in Spain

You can do a search for similar things, if Costco isn't available. Yes, these things are very expensive for me too. In this case, less really is more. You're welcome, shad.

CT: Yes it is. Homework such as research is required. I thought "Farmers can lie, too," covered corporate farmers. I'm sorry I wasn't more clear.

• Like 1

Shad, I'd also be wary of fish. Consider what pollutions may be in the water and in the fish.

Darn, I spoil everything.

• Like 1

Thanks Shad282/mvingon (should I really make a difference between you?) for your words of appreciation. They were expected and rest assured they are properly received!

To have a teenager attitude you don't have to be a teenager, you can hold many inflated titles or/and hit a venerable age and still have an unsettled mind or be unable to get a life. If Mom and Dad still need to look after you when you have 24 years old, you need to wake up.

Health is not about having fun or taking things lightly unless you don't care about it.

Having a good diet can only be beneficial, dabbling into energetic techniques when one doesn't have a real clue about his own body's state of health is another thing. That's why an assessment by both MD and an Oriental medicine doctor is important. You have to know exactly where is your starting point.

Take care everyone!

Edited by bubbles
  • Like 2

I came back to this, for a reason, bubbles. You really don't know anything about shad or me. I'm a boomer. I definitely do NOT need a parent, to look after me. I can not control behavior. I CAN and DO deal with them, when I have to do so, or avoid them when I do NOT have to do so. Perhaps you may do us the kindness of worrying about your behavior, instead of ASS-U-MEing ANYTHING about me, and possibly shad, since he's made it clear you know nothing about him.

You actually remind me a LOT of one of my parents, who is NPD and probably in the beginning or middle of Alzheimer's disease. I've severe rheumatoid arthritis AND fibromyalgia, AND c-ptsd. Fibromyalgia and c-ptsd MOST likely from dealing with parents.

Not that THAT is yours or anyone else's business, and most certainly not bc I THINK you give the first flying fig about anyone or anyone's perspective, outside your own little teeny-tiny world view. And I will NOT have anyone abusing that information. Quite frankly, you can eff right off with your rude, sanctimonious jackassery, and if anyone wants to hit that report button and/or ban, and/or suspend me, feel free.

You disgust me bubbles.

• Like 1