oh, right, you havent accepted that ISIS is a USA-Israel-NATO creation yet

well of course you're going to keep saying that, if that's the case.

I think it's more likely Egyptian.

I think it's more likely Egyptian.

I remember the TV show -- she was definitely wearing a Egyptian-styled costume.

isis-2.jpg

Not sure about Shazam, though...

Edited by Brian
  • Like 1

But perhaps the scariest language is Barbara Lerner Spectre's...I'd get accused of something if I wrote it quoted her words here though.

Sarkozy's, Merkel's, that other German guy....disgusting, disgusting speech from these people.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

Wow, that is quite a mini documentary. I can see intentionally inflammatory in many areas of course. But that doesn't necessarily mean it isn't so.

Good reason for banning firearms for law-abiding citizens in the USA: put that kind of situation (like the first woman in the video was in) in most the states I've been to, there'd be a self-armed local militia telling the masses in parade to go around.

Well probably except in California. There'd be some gigantic welcoming committee, funded by the Teacher's Union and staffed by social media recruits from third-wave feminism. Here in Oklahoma though, which happens to be the reddest red state in the union last time I checked the election-results by county for a big election, I suspect it would go differently.

I'm a southern coastal California ("valley") girl relocated here to the flat edge of the Ozarks (the very NE corner of OK, near Joplin MO) so I'm kind of lost between two very different worlds. :-)

RC

• Like 1

yeah, of course they didnt try that here on such a massive scale, they know most places wont tolerate it....but enough do, and enough did... 

but I think it was more the logistics of transporting them here rather than their concern about what the us citizens would do.

your thoughts on "russian hacking"...?

uh, I'm against it..  I tend to edit out complete total nonsense, like 'Fake alien invasion coming soon'. 

I think it's a gradual thing, not a sudden thing.

I'm confused by the "what are you doing about it" question. For the love of cats, dude, I can't even do anything about my Mayor, never mind about the impending doom of the entire planet earth.

Did you have a list of things you assumed people would be "doing about" impending escalation (until WW point) internationally? What, exactly, would you suggest people do about it? I'm serious, now you have me wondering!

RC

What can you do about it.. I'd say ignore the conspiracy sites that push WWIII, the coming financial collapse, the totalitarian round up scoming soon.  Disregard them..  read the sites say 8 years ago, you'll find they were pushing the same thing.  Readem 4 years ago, the same impending warnings.  Anytime you want to feel insecure and paranoid read them, they always have the same message.  If you want to learn what's going on in the world, better to find it elsewhere.

What can you do about the impending doom?  stop going to garbage sites.  Get news from a spectrum of sources, understanding the bias's and perspectives.  Judge them by how well they predict things.  read good history books by respected historians. 

That's what I do.  Read a wide variety, taking the extremes with a hint of salt.  Bad things will and do happen, but if you read constant diet of conspiracy sites, that constantly predict outrageous disaster you won't know the real from the weekly fakes.  If your eyes are on an illuminatti, you'll miss the real factors, complex interactions and currents that determine the worlds course.

addon> on the other hand, if I believed an apocalypse was coming I'd do my best to move my family out of its course.  When danger rears its ugly head, its best to be somewhere else.  Someplace temperate and go prepper.  That'd be rational, but I don't see end of the world, even if Trump does win.  Things ebb and flow.. change and find balance.

• Like 4

Thanks for the response.

I only read daobums and a food forum at the moment, so I guess "what I can do" to avoid WWIII is covered. :ph34r::D

Ok you guys I did MY part of the work. Now fix this.

RC

:P

Or at least have a date when you True Believers can relax.  On this site we've had a couple of threads with people trying to push there belief the world was going to end soon.  In 2000 or 2012, or in 5 years.  The good thing about them was they had a date.

Problem is you WWIII is nigh, people don't have a date.  Is it possible for you ever to relax?  Can you say if we go past 2017 and no war, then my conclusions are wrong?  What about 2018.  I hate to say it but by 2019 I'll have long forgotten about this thread, but can you guys come up with a date where you'd have to reassess the coming disaster and chill out for a while?  See what its what its like to stop the world is ending soon, paranoia. 

Please, just as a crazy practice, give me a year for when you'd give up your idea or admit the answer is Never.  As long as you live and die by the Conspiracy Sites it simply won't end.  The time will always be Apocalypse Now.  That's kind of its own punishment. 

• Like 3

Or at least have a date when you True Believers can relax.  On this site we've had a couple of threads with people trying to push there belief the world was going to end soon.  In 2000 or 2012, or in 5 years.  The good thing about them was they had a date.

Problem is you WWIII is nigh, people don't have a date.  Is it possible for you ever to relax?  Can you say if we go past 2017 and no war, then my conclusions are wrong?  What about 2018.  I hate to say it but by 2019 I'll have long forgotten about this thread, but can you guys come up with a date where you'd have to reassess the coming disaster and chill out for a while?  See what its what its like to stop the world is ending soon, paranoia. 

Please, just as a crazy practice, give me a year for when you'd give up your idea or admit the answer is Never.  As long as you live and die by the Conspiracy Sites it simply won't end.  The time will always be Apocalypse Now.  That's kind of its own punishment. 

I agree with you generally on this. Ill just say that I dont recall anything like the allegations and possible things that clinton could be involved with that are being talked about now, and if these things are true something has to happen. Ive no idea about ww3 and Id prefer not to spend my time worrying about that part.

uh, I'm against it..  I tend to edit out complete total nonsense, like 'Fake alien invasion coming soon'. 

What can you do about it.. I'd say ignore the conspiracy sites that push WWIII, the coming financial collapse, the totalitarian round up scoming soon.  Disregard them..  read the sites say 8 years ago, you'll find they were pushing the same thing.  Readem 4 years ago, the same impending warnings.  Anytime you want to feel insecure and paranoid read them, they always have the same message.  If you want to learn what's going on in the world, better to find it elsewhere.

What can you do about the impending doom?  stop going to garbage sites.  Get news from a spectrum of sources, understanding the bias's and perspectives.  Judge them by how well they predict things.  read good history books by respected historians. 

That's what I do.  Read a wide variety, taking the extremes with a hint of salt.  Bad things will and do happen, but if you read constant diet of conspiracy sites, that constantly predict outrageous disaster you won't know the real from the weekly fakes.  If your eyes are on an illuminatti, you'll miss the real factors, complex interactions and currents that determine the worlds course.

addon> on the other hand, if I believed an apocalypse was coming I'd do my best to move my family out of its course.  When danger rears its ugly head, its best to be somewhere else.  Someplace temperate and go prepper.  That'd be rational, but I don't see end of the world, even if Trump does win.  Things ebb and flow.. change and find balance.

lol, you're against it.  I guess I should have been a little more specific, there is simply zero proof that the russians have the capability to hack our elections - because WE already have the software to do so, it is already proven that the voting machines can be hacked, and the USA is who perfected it.  Follow the money trail of that...Go read and you find that even Nenanyahu was somewhat scared of the americans' ability to hack elections.  Oh wait though, that's "crazy" non curated information that you'll never ever read, because you dont read anything not already pre-distilled for public consumption.  But yes, keep that pedestal where you feel justified in calling folks crazy that want to root out the garbage in our government.

"stop going to garbage sites"  I could say the same thing, you are not being properly informed if you're relying on NBC, CNN, ABC, Fox or any of the big corporate owned media sites.  You honestly expect them to tell you the truth if its important enough?

Oh, right... you believe the laws of physics can be suspended for 8 hours when its really necessary, I keep having to remind myself of that. 

What was that you were saying about garbage information?  Pretty much any of your posts on this subject are almost entirely formed from garbage information.  

You dont even read the shit, yet you're well informed about how crazy all that information is...gimme a break, the MSM tells you its crazy, and you march right along.  The way you conceptually bundle it together is straight from an MSM pundit, now of course you'll  sit there and say otherwise because you supposedly do your reading, you just dont admit that you do your reading based on what has already been told is acceptable to you or not.  Of course, a certain Mark Twain quote comes to mind every time this needs to be pointed out.  I love that whole "I know I'm saying exactly what the MSM is trying to convince everyone of - but trust me, I'm an independent thinker!"

Transparency, its such a funny thing sometimes.

Problem is you WWIII is nigh, ..., paranoia. 

... admit the answer is Never.  

To believe that a recently twice occurred event will sometime occur  again is paranoia.

To believe that a recently twice occurred event will never occur  again is__________?

• Like 2

How long after it had started was the first world war recognized as such? Remember seeing any newspapers headlines along the lines of "ARCH-DUKE ASSASSINATED -- WORLD WAR HAS BEGUN!!!"

• Like 5