I have placed a clear quartz, smokey quartz, amethyst and tiger eye crystal in front of the NI Gen, not sure what it will do ha, felt like trying :) maybe it will charge them in some manner, who can say?

Edited by Sionnach

hehe....rudi, now I know what you were saying when you said you can tell if there's one on in a room or not :lol:  all experiences so far are consistent with your statements :)

when I first got this thing and set it up, it was a bit too close to the back of my head, as I worked - and after about 3-5 minutes I started to feel like I had a traditional chinese pony tail haircut :lol:  so to make it go away I moved my head all around until it felt like I had a halo, and I went about my business :lol: ( and moved the unit, of course)  (lol brian, see if this regrows your hair too :lol: :lol: )

I'll let ya know when I get around to laogung & yongquan breathing with it ;)

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 4

you can at least feel the ion wind, yes?

laogung breathing....interesting...but I will have to do some more :)

• Like 1

my roomate doesnt notice or feel anything from it (not a cultivator, ion wind from in front of device aside)

I've noticed the difference bringing it upstairs vs downstairs.  Had it in my room for meditation last night and slept with it on, slept very deeply.

• Like 1

I believe the underlying principles are true but I don't see how machines can replace something like a forest or being by the ocean. There's more happening in those places than just negative ions, and living energy is more than just mechanical ionic exchanges.

Not saying there's no point in investing in this technology, just saying I am dubious about the health claims.

Some of the world's oldest people ever recorded in modern times have lived in totally chaotic places devoid of a lot of natural energy.

If you're already doing inner cultivation, leading a healthy lifestyle, and keeping stress at a minimum, then a negative ion generator might be a good cherry on top. I don't think it should be a primary concern.

The longest lived group of people (known, modern era) were in Bama China, living mostly isolated in the mountains, with a very simple diet of mostly organic, locally grown vegetables, one lady interviewed basically lived on corn soup I recall. The fame of this longevity brought their ruin though, as the wealth of the town increased they became more decadent and disease of standard "civilization" began sneaking in with the pork dumplings. I guess it is fitting that as one feasts on innocent animals one becomes host to disease that takes away their own life, body and mind.

I think plenty of good evidence has been shared in this thread, an amazing thing, we are not so familiar with such subtle methods generally being so effective.

Sterilization_effects_of_negative_air_io

^ This photo shows the sterilization effects of negative air ionization on a chamber aerosolised with Salmonella enteritidis. The left sample is untreated; the right, treated. Photo taken in a lab operated by the United States Department of Agriculture. from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_ioniser

~~~

I have had one for a short time but noticing good improvements, my breathing most noticeable and running endurance/speed has increased. I feel it healing overall. Very happy to have and appreciate 小梦想's creation.

When I was in Tokyo on my last day it was absolutely necessary that I go to the mountains as I felt depleted in that city. I traveled 2.5 hours from Shinjuku Station to Nippara, Mt Odake, beautiful place, felt super recharged after :D

My experience anyway. 

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 3

its a curious consideration how external conglomerations of negative ions can affect things internally, but its unmistakable that every time I inhale this through my palms, the feeling stays there for quite a while, and if I only do one hand, then it propagates to the other automatically.

• Like 2

Have you looked at Wilhelm Reichs work?

His encounter with the Ea? When he began bringing rain to desert with orgone devices UFOs were attempting to prevent his efforts - rain and plant growth to the desert. I think there may be some conspiracy against nature and neg ions, or other subtle energies beneficial to all life. A war on Terra (Earth).

"deserts of all types constitute an estimated 33 percent, or one-third, of the Earth's total landmass." ... imagine if we had access to that 33%!

How can humans reach full capacity/ full brain capacity when oxygen, ions etc a low

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 1