Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

Soros was mentioned in the anti-Semitic thread and my comments tie in with that. Further, the link posted is one example of many online, if you care to research. Moreover, I am addressing a problem that seems to be growing on this forum in which anti-Semitic remarks are generally veiled and not overtly stated.

I am puzzled as to your calling me out on this and I have yet to see you address the misogyny on this thread or the anti-Semitism on the other thread i.e, from your personal point of view.

Well, I cannot speak for another.  But, what I can tell you is that he is a nazi sympathizer, i.e. George Soros is.

In fact, this is proven in a 60 minutes video back in 1998.

http://rense.com/general93/soros.htm

So, we have George Soros, who has been proven to:

1.  According to Wikileaks hacked emails, pulls the strings of evil acceptance and manipulation around the world.

2.  Is a Jewish Nazi Sympathizer (To say that he is just a jew would be ridiculous.)

3.  Believes he is a god >> http://yournewswire.com/george-soros-i-am-a-god-i-created-everything/

So, George Soros MAY be Jewish, yet he is a Jewish Nazi, disloyal to his people and many.  Anyone who thinks he is a god has usually been found to be diabolical in nature as well.  So, while I do not think his religion matters in one sense... Yes it does, because he is a self-proclaimed god who happens to be a Jewish Nazi.

Misogyny? Really.

c17d4252014779ae2c9c0521ecbf65de.jpg

• Like 1

Here is some of the video footage from the interview:

As far as I am concerned, if you bring up his religion, you better bring up his Nazism.

But Ralis wanted it, so there you go.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit
  • Like 1

Well, I cannot speak for another.  But, what I can tell you is that he is a nazi sympathizer, i.e. George Soros is.

In fact, this is proven in a 60 minutes video back in 1998.

http://rense.com/general93/soros.htm

So, we have George Soros, who has been proven to:

1.  According to Wikileaks hacked emails, pulls the strings of evil acceptance and manipulation around the world.

2.  Is a Jewish Nazi Sympathizer (To say that he is just a jew would be ridiculous.)

3.  Believes he is a god >> http://yournewswire.com/george-soros-i-am-a-god-i-created-everything/

So, George Soros MAY be Jewish, yet he is a Jewish Nazi, disloyal to his people and many.  Anyone who thinks he is a god has usually been found to be diabolical in nature as well.  So, while I do not think his religion matters in one sense... Yes it does, because he is a self-proclaimed god who happens to be a Jewish Nazi.

Misogyny? Really.

c17d4252014779ae2c9c0521ecbf65de.jpg

Here is some of the video footage from the interview:

The first video is in regards to what? The so called interview of Soros is someone reading a transcript. Not very good journalism at all.

To call Soros a 'Jewish Nazi' proves what? Speech of that nature only fuels more of the same and history is replete with examples of violence which evolves from such.

Misogyny? Yes it is replete on this thread. Perhaps you don't recognize it in all it's forms.

Edited by ralis

Ralis, anyone can see that arguing those same points over and over does not lend to a useful discussion.  It becomes redundant and uncivil if it happens.  Generally this means it is time to go do something you like.  As was stated, you have confirmation bias about these subjects.  If you would like to continue from a social egalitarian perspective then that would be great.  I do not enforce the rules, yet I am sure if this type of thing continues the way it did, it probably will not end well for either of us.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

Soros was mentioned in the anti-Semitic thread and my comments tie in with that. Further, the link posted is one example of many online, if you care to research. Moreover, I am addressing a problem that seems to be growing on this forum in which anti-Semitic remarks are generally veiled and not overtly stated.

I am puzzled as to your calling me out on this and I have yet to see you address the misogyny on this thread or the anti-Semitism on the other thread i.e, from your personal point of view.

Addendum

The images he posted are clearly designed to evoke an emotional response. Especially by using his birth name Gyorgy Schwartz. Such images have been used to great effect by propagandists.

Sunk as low as defending Soros now?  Yes he helped the nazis against his fellow jew, that's common knowledge.  But you brought up religion.

Soros makes his money off the misery of others and then puts on a big philanthropy robe over it all.  Cmon dude, the "rich person's non profit organization" is being shown time and again to be nothing but a tax scheme, same reason bill gates does it, same reason the clintons followed step and said holy shit this is a great way to launder money!

@ TheWhiteRabbitt,

Exactly why do you view George Soros as evil? Further, how do you know that Hillary is behind the blackened face as implied?

Have you ever done any research on George Soros, or are you getting your opinion from CNN on him?

TWR - pretty sure I recall that hil in blackface being proven not to be her.  Maybe its tough to tell in blackface, but that doesnt look like her, even though the guy dressed as a hick kinda looks like bill but again iirc its not him.

(see ralis....balls & strikes...)

Oh, and ralis?  Here - go read about how the digital signatures are intact on the emails

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-24/we-can-prove-podesta-emails-released-wikileaks-are-authentic-heres-how

Ralis, anyone can see that arguing those same points over and over does not lend to a useful discussion.  It becomes redundant and uncivil if it happens.  Generally this means it is time to go do something you like.  As was stated, you have confirmation bias about these subjects.  If you would like to continue from a social egalitarian perspective then that would be great.  I do not enforce the rules, yet I am sure if this type of thing continues the way it did, it probably will not end well for either of us.

You posted the Soros images as well as calling him a Jewish Nazi. That is not being egalitarian in the least, but stirring inflammatory remarks.

Sunk as low as defending Soros now?  Yes he helped the nazis against his fellow jew, that's common knowledge.  But you brought up religion.

Soros makes his money off the misery of others and then puts on a big philanthropy robe over it all.  Cmon dude, the "rich person's non profit organization" is being shown time and again to be nothing but a tax scheme, same reason bill gates does it, same reason the clintons followed step and said holy shit this is a great way to launder money!

Have you ever done any research on George Soros, or are you getting your opinion from CNN on him?

TWR - pretty sure I recall that hil in blackface being proven not to be her.  Maybe its tough to tell in blackface, but that doesnt look like her, even though the guy dressed as a hick kinda looks like bill but again iirc its not him.

(see ralis....balls & strikes...)

Oh, and ralis?  Here - go read about how the digital signatures are intact on the emails

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-24/we-can-prove-podesta-emails-released-wikileaks-are-authentic-heres-how

Soros is many things. Firstly a lefty liberal intent on regulating everything which will all be managed by an elite-which just happens to include George himself. Secondly a hypocrite of the first magnitude, an anti-capitalist that made his money through capitalism, then a regulator that doesn't want to be regulated. George is anti-freedom for everyone but George.

I doubt Judaism, religion or God have any significance for Soros unless they get in his way.

Sorcha Faal reporting that the clinton foundation moved 1.8 billion to the quatar central bank on 10/16 via JPM intermediary

(quatar does not have an extradition treaty with the USA, btw)

looks like they aint quite so confident in their electoral fraud after all

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 2

Sorcha Faal reporting that the clinton foundation moved 1.8 billion to the quatar central bank on 10/16 via JPM intermediary

Isn't that curious? Be interesting to see how much is left in the campaign coffers after the election, too.

http://www.snopes.com/clinton-moves-billions-to-qatar/

Total BS. Many conspiracy theorists don't buy.

RationalWiki describes Sorcha Faal's blog as an "eyesore" that is taken seriously only by its conspiracy theorist audience, and even then only marginally:

And I do not want to hear Rationalwiki is in league with globalists or Clinton Rationalwiki could care less.

• Like 1

as has already been proven, snopes is corrected and curated "safe" "fact-checking" that will never, ever touch anything sensitive.

as has already been proven, snopes is corrected and curated "safe" "fact-checking" that will never, ever touch anything sensitive.

However Rationalwiki is NOT.

However Rationalwiki is NOT.

sure sure, until one goes and looks at it and sees it refer to "conspiracy nutters" for not believing the news :rolleyes:  fail again.

sure sure, until one goes and looks at it and sees it refer to "conspiracy nutters" for not believing the news :rolleyes:  fail again.

You are guilty of a strawman. It is NOT because they do not believe the news it is because they believe in unverified nonsense much of the time. Sorcha faal is a complete joke.

I'd recommend extreme caution about using RationalWiki for anything with a significant "social issue" aspect. (And I'd recommend digging into the editorial staff and trustees a bit to understand why I make that first recommendation...)

• Like 1

You are guilty of a strawman. It is NOT because they do not believe the news it is because they believe in unverified nonsense much of the time. Sorcha faal is a complete joke.

You're guilty of assuming they're truth because it has Rational in the name or something?  lol.  Look, if a few years back I had wanted to do a site like this, I could have been one of these and could be considered an authority, too.  But I doubt that, because I dont "play ball"

• Like 1