Yoda

Benefits of Kunlun Practice

Mickaelz

Great pic on the avatar! :)

In the book it says that you shouldnt do any other practise if you are doing "Kunlun Bliss" but alot of you that do it also add other practises, Why? Max teachers Kunlun and says not to train anything else but then teachers 5 element standing and erd phoenix??? WHY?

If the practise is what you all say it is why you need to add your old and or new practises to Kunlun Bliss?

These are some questions that have never been answered correctly, WHY?

Just some of my concerns and thoughts on all the threads, post from most of you all claiming Kunlun to be best but still do your other practises!!!

Any comments?

WYG

he means other energetic practices. i'm not talking about that.. and the other things he teaches i don't know about since i never took a seminar, but i can only guess that they supplement kunlun in someway

In the book it says that you shouldnt do any other practise if you are doing "Kunlun Bliss" but alot of you that do it also add other practises, Why? Max teachers Kunlun and says not to train anything else but then teachers 5 element standing and erd phoenix??? WHY?

Guessing that it is just a safety precaution. Keep in mind it is a book for mass consumption. There would just be too many variables depending on the reader to spell out what would mix, and what the effects may be. Kind of like saying don't take this medication with other medications without first consulting your doctor. At least this is my take on it.

If the practise is what you all say it is why you need to add your old and or new practises to Kunlun Bliss?

I am not saying what it is or isn't, just that it seems to produce some results. Besides, I enjoy my tai chi and wouldn't want to give it up :D

These are some questions that have never been answered correctly, WHY?

Probably because the question has never been asked :P

Just some of my concerns and thoughts on all the threads, post from most of you all claiming Kunlun to be best but still do your other practises!!!

I don't claim it's the best. It's just a path, one of many.

Any comments?

Yes. If you ever travel back in time, don't step on anything because even the tiniest change can alter the future in ways you can't imagine. ;)

He says not to do any other qi-moving practices. Kunlun activates energy in a certain fashion, and in order to make your start on it energetically coherent, they recommend not doing any other qi moving practices so that all of your qi moving can be focused on activating kunlun energy. The 5 elements and red phoenix he teaches are most likely energetically coherent with the kunlun practice, that's why he teaches them as a compliment.

At least, that's how I understood it :)

Joeblast,

Thanks for your honest answer, things like this should be cleared up cause in the book its says to do NOTHING else. So to read the book you would agree that one shouldnt practise anything with it?

Rabbit,

Mass production??? LOL I get what you mean mate, im happy you are all getting something from it, ill give it a try and see what the fuss is all about.

For anyone else that does "KunLun bliss" whats is your prespective on it for using the energy with fighting moves. Does this energy work with martial arts theories such as Taiji, waterboxing, or is it more of a health energy?

WYG

For a so called Taoist you sure blab on and ask alot of questions.

How about just practice it yourself for awhile and stop blabbing?

Your not learning 5 elements or Red Phoenix anyway as Max isn't coming to Australia until atleast well into next year.

Before you make some smart ass remark I will tell you from my understanding it's fine to do MA forms or whatever just not qigong.

OK?!

Thats why this is called a FORUM you f@cking Moron!!! B)

I ask questions all the time, on everything....Life is about questioning everything for me!!! I dont just follow blindly like some!!! LMAO

You need to get max's fist out of your ass a bit and dont take my questions to heart, im asking questions that is all. Dont get offensive! :D

Ok, since your being polite about it I will back off.

Just suggesting you use some common sense. Also, your manners could possibly be a little bit improved. For example, notice I don't constantly in like every other post tell you to take YOUR teachers fist out of YOUR ass and other such insulting remarks.

Best of luck in your practice!

My manners, LOL what about your in poilte answer to mine? :rolleyes:

I do ask alot of questions that is true, thats why this forum is built to share information or talk crap which the latter seems to be.

Look at the threads on Taoist discussions and your name is on the start of most threads about should i do BJJ or this and can i do Kunlun that and should i not sleep or should i argue with WYG?? :lol: Im not here to argue but i am here to ask questions and if i feel i need to express what im feeling i write it even though i know its going to get a reply that may piss people off (but not wanting to) AND mostly its because people dont know the answer to what they are training.

As for MAX'S red phoenix im sure there is nothing new under the sun, i will see him at the seminar that is for sure!

I know people that know Max from Hawwaii for along time, my questions are about understanding what he has knowledge wise and since he hasnt come here maybe you lot can fill in some or my questions?

Is that too hard to comprehend Cameron???

WYG

WYG stop being a douche.

i don't like reading your posts when you get so defensive and sarcastic, frankly its annoying and doesn't belong on this forum. if you have a problem take it to PMs, but when you post on a public forum with all that aggression it really ruins the harmony

it's ok to ask questions, but don't get so defensive. who cares what Cameron says? no one reads his posts anyway :huh:

The psychic self control that is desirable in these surroundings and in the midst of discussion would mean among other things:

1. Not to allow the impulse of speech to assert itself too much or say anything without reflection, but to speak always with a conscious control and only what is necessary and helpful.

2. To avoid all debate, dispute or too animated discussion and simply say what has to be said and leave it there. There should be no insistence that you are right and the others wrong, but what is said should only be thrown in as a contribution to the consideration of the truth of the matter.

3. To keep the tone of speech and the wording very quiet and calm and uninsistent.

4. Not to mind at all if others are heated and dispute, but remain quiet and undisturbed and yourself speak only what can help things to be smooth again.

5. If there is gossip about others and harsh criticism, not to join - for these things are helpful in no way and only lower the consciousness from its higher level.

6. To avoid all that would hurt or wound others.

SRI AUROBINDO

This should be called Message Board Qigong. The art of energy maintenance while dealing with morons, smart-asses, jack holes and shit-for-brains people on the internet. :D

Joeblast,

Thanks for your honest answer, things like this should be cleared up cause in the book its says to do NOTHING else. So to read the book you would agree that one shouldnt practise anything with it?

Rabbit,

Mass production??? LOL I get what you mean mate, im happy you are all getting something from it, ill give it a try and see what the fuss is all about.

For anyone else that does "KunLun bliss" whats is your prespective on it for using the energy with fighting moves. Does this energy work with martial arts theories such as Taiji, waterboxing, or is it more of a health energy?

WYG

I have the book, although its not at my place and within reach at the moment. I dont recall exactly what verbiage was used, so I cant say with complete certainty if it said nothing else. What I took from it was from an internal perspective.

As far as a martial arts perspective, I think among the biggest things it would train would be a clear and present mind.

Cam, stop instigating. If WYG gets on your nerves, let it pass like you know you should. And WYG, noone wants to read arguments on a thread. So both of you, show a little maturity here.

Well put, Bindo :)

Edited by joeblast

Mickealz,

Stop putting your boof head into it and stop with your name calling and practice what you preech?

Joe,

Whats the use in having a forum if one cannot ask questions and raise a topic on certain things that "THEY" feel they want to express?

I agree it is very immature but if i get slack from asking a question i will speak up for what i am and asked about. If people dont like my reply to there sarcastic reply then maybe maybe they shouldnt have replied in the way that they did?!

Your reply?? lol

WYG

For a so called Taoist you sure blab on and ask alot of questions.

Oh the irony, it`s too much to bear. ROFLMAO. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really guys, you should start looking at your own shit and not just other people`s.

WYG, you do go over the top sometimes.

I agree it is very immature but if i get slack from asking a question i will speak up for what i am and asked about. If people dont like my reply to there sarcastic reply then maybe maybe they shouldnt have replied in the way that they did?!

I said this before but you probably dont know what Im talking about yet. You get what you ask for. Its about attitude. People only react to attitude. You can often use the words you want, but its the attitude people answer. If you write your questions in another way, with different words showing a better attitude, Im shure you will get a lot more of the answers you want, not just comments on your attitude.

The point is to get the answers you want, right? Its a lot easier to change yourself than to change the world or other peoples reactions. When you see that your questions result in a lot more comments on your way of asking them than in answers, you should take a hint and try to adjust yourself so that you get what you want.

WYG

Im busy with that, still experimenting alot .. did notice allready those warnings of not mixing in with other practices arent made up for show so it takes time as everything has to go the safe way.

As a sidenote not aimed to anyone in particular it all comes down to the same principles whatever every individual's view would be (earth is a small planet), pitty humans like to scribble about the details so much and sometimes forget about the main goal.

Cheers guys, keep up the kun !

Sheng zeng,

Cameron and i have had similar arguements! :rolleyes: No, those werent started by me.... :o

Ok, ill try and ask for answers in a better way as a test and see what happens?

WYG

Mickealz,

Stop putting your boof head into it and stop with your name calling and practice what you preech?

Exactly the crap I'm talking about. That picture was funny. Laugh and move on.

Joe,

Whats the use in having a forum if one cannot ask questions and raise a topic on certain things that "THEY" feel they want to express?

Your reply?? lol

WYG

You dont need to ask for a reply. Keep in mind that text is absent any vocal inflections and is very easily misconstrued. All you need to do is proofread your post when you are done writing it and put yourself at the other end of the internet when reading it back over.

Aside from that, people are getting irritated at the fact that you're repeatedly asking questions that have been answered many times over and we know you have seen those answers. Not that extra clarification is verboten, but when you dont ask anything new...its like dude, didnt you read it the first 12 times around?

Not that sarcasm doesnt have its place...but when you overuse it, like any other spice, it spoils the meal. :)

Now thank Yoda for his nice big compilation of Kunlun posts, you should be able to find 99% of what you are looking for there.

If you have legit questions, you know the people in this forum are great and quite often go well out of their way to answer. Employ some wisdom with sarcasm, and if Cam doesnt like your post, then control yourself and just ignore it. TBH, I thought the $15 penis enlargement was funny, but from the next post on, nothing was funny. Except for Mickealz's pic. That was funny too.

/end rant

Exactly the crap I'm talking about. That picture was funny. Laugh and move on.

You dont need to ask for a reply. Keep in mind that text is absent any vocal inflections and is very easily misconstrued. All you need to do is proofread your post when you are done writing it and put yourself at the other end of the internet when reading it back over.

Aside from that, people are getting irritated at the fact that you're repeatedly asking questions that have been answered many times over and we know you have seen those answers. Not that extra clarification is verboten, but when you dont ask anything new...its like dude, didnt you read it the first 12 times around?

Not that sarcasm doesnt have its place...but when you overuse it, like any other spice, it spoils the meal. :)

Now thank Yoda for his nice big compilation of Kunlun posts, you should be able to find 99% of what you are looking for there.

If you have legit questions, you know the people in this forum are great and quite often go well out of their way to answer. Employ some wisdom with sarcasm, and if Cam doesnt like your post, then control yourself and just ignore it. TBH, I thought the $15 penis enlargement was funny, but from the next post on, nothing was funny. Except for Mickealz's pic. That was funny too.

/end rant

I fucking love colouring!!! Im fell off the chair this morning when I saw it!! It really made my day :D

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

This ability to feel. to be open. like a child. sharing with others what beauty comes forth. laughing. being free of fear. Living. remembering who i am. incredible excitement, and joy over the small stuff in life -like food.

Rushes of power, and strength. An energy so strong moving me forward. When i smile at people now -they melt. Kun Lun Is what i missed when i was a kid, something i forgot, and something that remember me. It Is Life -it is life. Scepticism is one one of the things that kept me from my self, that kept me lost. Without scepticism, when faced with the question of "what is Kun Lun" All i had left was, an amazing opportunity......................

Good stuff, huh?

I am very happy for you.

Another update from another thread from Winpro07:

There are still openings going on. The energy going through is strong like a finger in a light socket. Sometime there are images of it -like bolts of gold-white-electro-magnetic-light. the whole of creation turning me inside out -what will i become? -Then I am off to work. At first the everyday seems to clash with it, but now the everyday looks translucent, and sometimes envibed by creation/kunlun. I want to see it clearly. I had very bad knees from to much running, Mt Bike, AiKiDo- injuries injuries injuries. Now i can run very fast with ease -completely amazing:) My neck is better too. I was at A Gashuku, and dropped on my head in a weird accident. Oh, and libido is like a tiger. Women surround me if I stand in one place too long. Innocence is the biggest gift now, just this ability to be, just be.... Love

Meat in the middle of the day for stability, and lots of sugar in the hours prior to practice. Sugar immediately after, and food. Water after too.

It's as if My body in its new, and evolving states is turning the food consumed into something more like life force energy. I get these strong rushes of energy in many ways after eating. Have a big problem if i dont eat very soon after practice.

I am having the same kinds of needs for energy.

My body craves sweets before Kunlun, and after Kunlun, my body requires another meal. I tried eating right before Kunlun, and then afterwards my belly was grumbling, even though I had just eaten.

I used to fight with my fiance quite often, but I have yet to get in a fight with her since I've started Kunlun, mainly because I have no desire to fight, and when she gets angry with things, I immediately nullify the situation and make her smile and realize its silly to be angry over such things. Kunlun is helping me with relationships with all people, being able to get myself out of the traps people set for each other, and wake those up around me to see themselves getting trapped in ego's, anger etc.. Ever since I have started Kunlun, those around me are becoming more peaceful, just with my presence, maybe its because its the holidays, but usualy when I walk into a room and just smile at people, or goof around, the stress, and aggression just fades out. Love > Hate any day!

Ben