Yoda

Benefits of Kunlun Practice

I am having the same kinds of needs for energy.

My body craves sweets before Kunlun, and after Kunlun, my body requires another meal. I tried eating right before Kunlun, and then afterwards my belly was grumbling, even though I had just eaten.

I used to fight with my fiance quite often, but I have yet to get in a fight with her since I've started Kunlun, mainly because I have no desire to fight, and when she gets angry with things, I immediately nullify the situation and make her smile and realize its silly to be angry over such things. Kunlun is helping me with relationships with all people, being able to get myself out of the traps people set for each other, and wake those up around me to see themselves getting trapped in ego's, anger etc.. Ever since I have started Kunlun, those around me are becoming more peaceful, just with my presence, maybe its because its the holidays, but usualy when I walk into a room and just smile at people, or goof around, the stress, and aggression just fades out. Love > Hate any day!

Ben

Nice. If only the whole world could be given this practice...

LOL Mantra :lol: Max's website already has a Donation section i wish i thought of that years ago!!! If anything your marketing is probably the best ive seen for a while. :rolleyes:

LOL Mantra :lol: Max's website already has a Donation section i wish i thought of that years ago!!! If anything your marketing is probably the best ive seen for a while. :rolleyes:

You know, if we charged as much as some people we wouldn't have to rely on donations, but we believe that rather than raping them, people should want to support what you do or you are doing something wrong.

It is important to depend on that. It is the universe telling you that you are doing the right thing.

Dig me?

Thanks for asking.

No problem asking for donations, i wish i had the courage to do so! :(

I think the way your website is designed with wording, pics and stuff is very smart and you will get alot of people interested in your products. Should just do more books and i was thinking and being totally serious here is a DVD of Kunlun all levels and attainments. Max breaking it right down like he would a seminar cause people that dont make his seminar can learn his stuff using a book and dvds, have a questions and answers etc.

Other practises that can be added too or used in conjuction with kunlun?

WYG

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

;)

Win,

Thanks for the Tip, one day i will try!!! :o