lessdaomorebum

Can qi be felt by anyone?

How did the chat room go with the newbie?

Today, I need my Chi to help me get past my chest, throat, and sinus infection. The virus and bacteria had big smiles as they saw the port of entry when my upper left two molars were extracted nine days ago.

But sometimes we have to rely on medicine.

• Like 1

If it is viral, I just have to tough it out. I did take Musinex, and it is helping get the phlegm up. I am gargling with salt water. "Pretty quick", as my father would say, I am going to take a long nap this afternoon.

Edited by Jim D.

dawei,

Did you get your five?

I'm so curious what you're going to do!

No contacts :)

I think like Kar3n suggested, next time we just jump into chat in the moment ;)

• Like 2

No five! People have good intentions :glare:  only!  And I would think that you waited for something to happen, maybe a little excited about the up coming chat. I would have felt disappointed and angry that I had wasted my time when I could be doing something else.

I empathize. It use to bother me when I would have a client no show. Now I see it as an opportunity to end my evening early. Having three sources of income helps my attitude. :-)

Edited by Jim D.

Two showed up in chat today...  So we did some energy stuff... but seems another member got upset over using chat to show energy issues. 

Chat can be used for whatever you want to do.  But some of us have ironically found that TDB is not very open to joint energy work, despite the forum practices talked about here.

If folks are interested, they can PM as was previously suggested too.

• Like 3

work or not doesn't really matter... if folks want to join chat, just come...

• Like 2

Luke raises hand.

I´m inclined to think feeling chi is good for pretty much everything, but I´ve found it particularly useful giving massage.

• Like 4

.. but seems another member got upset over using chat to show energy issues. 

some of us have ironically found that TDB is not very open to joint energy work, despite the forum practices talked about here.

Not sure I understand. A third party, not one of those there for feeling chee, was bothered by what exactly?

I PMed you just now. I am in front of the computer sporadically :D

Are you generally on at certain times of the day or night?

Not sure I understand. A third party, not one of those there for feeling chee, was bothered by what exactly?

I PMed you just now. I am in front of the computer sporadically :D

Are you generally on at certain times of the day or night?

Some like to go into chat and only 'chat'.    I guess some may not like that people do something other than just 'chat'.

Marblehead came into the group and wasn't into the energy work but he hung around and we 'chatted' with him...  So we can do two things at one time  :D

I won't be around till about Wednesday afternoon or later in the week

A forum can discuss energy.  In chat, we can experience it.  Seems a natural thing to want to do... in chat.  Hopefully see you in there some time... chat or otherwise  :)

• Like 2

I am like the tenicles of a squash plant. As they reach out to grab on to something for support, they become one with that which they grab on to. As I sit on the stairs of my deck, and trim my figernails, I am not aware of being seperate from the vegetable garden we planted this summer, or the strawberries, flowers, or the wasps, the Gazebo, mulch, the Hybiscus...

What disconnected me from all around me where my transgressions. When I did my first Fourth Step, I remember feeling lighter and in love with life, and closer to all men.

Marblehead came into the group and wasn't into the energy work but he hung around and we 'chatted' with him...  So we can do two things at one time  :D

Yeah, you folks multitask.  I don't do multitasking.  I did feel a little bad about breaking up the meditation party but not too bad.

• Like 1

That chat room meditation was a pretty interesting way to feel chi!

Wouldn't have been there without this thread...

So thanks for that, LDMB.

And Marblehead, that was interesting, you dropping in.

The meditation seems to proceed along with the chatting.

So you don't have to feel bad (or good  :D ) about "breaking it up."

Edited by cheya
  • Like 6

That chat room meditation was a pretty interesting way to feel chi!

Wouldn't have been there without this thread...

So thanks for that, LDMB.

And Marblehead, that was interesting, you dropping in.

The meditation seems to proceed along with the chatting.

So you don't have to feel bad (or good  :D ) about "breaking it up."

I actually showed up yesterday evening, and some of the luminaries from this thread were there. I of course felt nothing :D

But they are a very nice bunch!

I of course felt nothing :D

One of my ladies told me that.  I broke her jaw.

Edit to add:

That's actually from an LP title of Spooky Tooth:  You broke my heart So I busted your jaw.

Edited by Marblehead

MH,  

don't care what that's from, one of the few times I've wished for a "Don't like" button. 

Not funny.

• Like 1

One of my ladies told me that.  I broke her jaw.

Edit to add:

That's actually from an LP title of Spooky Tooth:  You broke my heart So I busted your jaw.

Marblehead? There really are marbles in there? If you had said "One of my ladies told me that," it would have been funny (I say stuff like that). If you had said "One of my ladies told me that, and I said that because you such a ho", that would be funny. Violence is not funny (unless maybe if it's something like this).

• Like 2

Okay, sure, that was funny.

What people think is humorous varies from individual to individual.

So it was a joke.  Some don't like it.  Fine.

BTW  There is a lot of violence in real life.  Should we not talk about that too?

Okay, sure, that was funny.

What people think is humorous varies from individual to individual.

So it was a joke.  Some don't like it.  Fine.

BTW  There is a lot of violence in real life.  Should we not talk about that too?

There are plenty of bad things in real life. We can talk about them, but making fun of things is different, isn't it?

More importantly, perhaps, isn't there a difference between a public forum and what you might say hanging out with your friends? If you and I were having pizza and talking about the waitress, that conversation might be a wee bit different from what I would say on some place like TDB; would you wish such lines did not exist? There was a Simpsons episode about this . . . .

• Like 1

One time around the block

Two times around the clock

Three times, don't cross the little lady (lady)

So pretty and,oh, so bold

Got a heart full of gold on a lonely road

She said, "I don't even think that God can save me" (save me)

(Am I) gainin' ground

(Am I) losing faith

(Have I) lost and found my saving grace

Thankful for the gift my angels gave me

There are plenty of bad things in real life. We can talk about them, but making fun of things is different, isn't it?

More importantly, perhaps, isn't there a difference between a public forum and what you might say hanging out with your friends? If you and I were having pizza and talking about the waitress, that conversation might be a wee bit different from what I would say on some place like TDB; would you wish such lines did not exist? There was a Simpsons episode about this . . . .

So you think that Spooky Tooth should change the title of their album too?

Or maybe all the words in the song "Hey Joe" should be changed?

So the damn thing was a joke.  Some people don't like my jokes.  Ignore my posts.  What the fuck?

I don't need any Moral Police watching over me.  If I violate the rules of the forum I'll accept criticism.

But I won't be told what I can and cannot say on this forum except for posted rules of the forum.

I did not insult anyone.  Apparently some were insulted.  Is that my problem or is it the problem of those who were insulted?

• Like 1

O.K. time to put on my professional hat. The person that had a problem with MH's citation of a song, possibly got klocked by a guy who was a Domestic Viloence perpetrator. That  would be an issue of the person moralizing MH...or anybody's moralizing MH.

MH did not get up this morning and decide he was going to offend someone. Cut him some slack and apologize for gang bangin him.

BTW I don't like Moral Police or FeminNatzis.

• Like 1