mantis

sex - the secret gate to eden

May be you should ask these guys for symptoms as well, lol! more sex and longer erections are some I can think of :-)

Now, Hindus base their practices on scriptures and authentic manuals, compiled over ages by adepts as also oral traditions handed over lineages. This exclusiveness of sex stuff, is something that is so sensationalized in the west that the Eastern masters scoff at it. 'When the mind is stilled without thoughts for more than 12 ghaTikas, the Supreme Mother [here referring to Kundalini] rushes into the Chitrini, as though to check if her baby [here represented by the breath/individual consciousness] is alive, burning Karma of lives in that instant' - says one of the scripture. I can quote on and on to show non-sexual aspects.

In Hindu tradition, most eminent masters of Tantra come from the monistic monk order of Shankaracharya. Based on divine revelations, young boys enter monkhood, train with their masters and attain perfection. Their monastic order prescribes total abstinence. There have been hundreds of illumined masters who have raised their own Kundalinis and also of their disciples by mere sight - a process called mahavedh kriya. There is nothign sexual involved.

In Kundalini Yoga, there is as much sex involved as anywhere else. There are no different Kundalini-s, of grade A, B, C Kundalini-s etc. Kundalini has 5 aspects: Sthul, Sukshm, Sukshmtar, Sukshmtam and Paraa. There are not different but only subtler aspects of the same force felt with greater sublimation. It is mindfullness and stilling of mind that matters and the rest are only ways how you acheive this. This is exactly what Lahiri Baba described as Paravastha.

Right on point!

thank you for your input, that explains a lot to me

although I still think it may be necessary to mix the energies of male and female at some far off point

I do think that establishment in celibacy is a more important initial goal at least in my mind

I think that the idea of sexual yoga is in fact something that is overmarketed by certain entities in order to get more followers as it sounds more attractive then celibacy

Now I am 20 years old and I am by no means estblished in celibacy or even keeping an ejaculation frequency that is healthy all the time

I find that if I do not have sexual stimulation of my glans for some period (wheather it culminates in ejaculation or not) I have this feeling of being "pent up" down there or "stagnant" even if I do sublimation excercises to raise the sexual heat.

Does anyone have a similar experience, or know of any way that can help alliviate this "stagnation" feeling

Also if I feel the sexual heat when doing sublimation excercises is this kundalini???

thanks

Appearently all the monastic Taoists/Buddhists/Christians/Yogis living alone in the mountains and attaining enlighenment without a physical spouse were lying?

Appearently all the monastic Taoists/Buddhists/Christians/Yogis living alone in the mountains and attaining enlighenment without a physical spouse were lying?

Hey Darin,

I've read of your experiences elsewhere, very interesting! What books, practices and traditions would you recommend given you have had significant time to explore the path and had some good results?

In kind regards,

Adam.

Hey Darin,

I've read of your experiences elsewhere, very interesting! What books, practices and traditions would you recommend given you have had significant time to explore the path and had some good results?

In kind regards,

Adam.

You know I ultimately failed, right? I'd say stick to the basic slow but sure methods like Tai Chi. The odd practices might move you faster but the results of just practicing Tai Chi correctly last longer and are a lot more trustworthy.

You know I ultimately failed, right? I'd say stick to the basic slow but sure methods like Tai Chi. The odd practices might move you faster but the results of just practicing Tai Chi correctly last longer and are a lot more trustworthy.

No, I didn't know you failed. What exactly do you mean by that - what is the context that defines the said failure? I tend to agree with your general conclusion. I would be very interested to hear a more detailed general analysis of your experiences if your willing to do so and share!

Many thanks!

In kind regards,

Adam.

I did everything right and according to the traditional time line of 100 days, 10 months, 3 years and then the final 9 years. The end of the 9 years there was supposed to be a final enlightment or immortality. At the end of the 9 years there was nothing, nada, bumpkiss....failure.

Every day and I have no clue.

Hey Darin,

I'm assuming the time periods are ritually symbolic, and not to be taken literally. It sounded like you made tremendous progress, if so, why not keep doing what you were doing, until you get there, ignoring the traditionally expected time table?

In kind regards,

Adam.

Also in the tibetan traditions one can only attain the highest realization after having had sex without ejaculation at least once in his life in order to have enlightenment in THIS life

this is why tsongkapa the reformer of tibetan buddhism was said to have attained enlightenment only after dying. he did not want to set a bad example to be followed by those not ready to receive the secret of ritual sexual intercourse

I don`t think that`s true, one can have enlightenment in this life without sexual practice. An besides, what does it matter if you achieve after death, enlightenment is enlightenment.

And the truth is, most likely none of us here would be able to practice it.

you can think what you want lol ^^

This lack of open-minded discourse is not what I for one, have come to expect here... Please let me know why you are so very sure that you can hold yourself in a position that allows (or disallows) what we want to think...

This topic has some weight for some -little for others - but the sharing of ideas here is very important to me.

Hubris is amusing/annoying but seldom useful...

it's not lack of open mindedness it's simply i don't want to get into a debate about what is better over anything else. if there is one thing wrong on this forum it's that the people here don't dedicate. this is probably why a lot of eastern traditions that actually get you places are so reluctant to take western students. the discipline usually isn't there; it's the "i want it now and i can't wait" mindset. there are people on this forum that i bet had they stayed with a path for all the time they'd been practicing would've had either a totally awakened consciousness or a large portion of it.

that is why i comment like so. i am getting ready to dedicate myself to one thing - which is what you should all do. instead of saying oh one month i'll try tai chi but the teacher smells so i'm going back to qi gong but it's to hard so i'm going to kunlun. nothing on the spiritual path should be achieved without hard work - as it is indeed hard work. you're going against possible entire lifetimes of being asleep, you cannot expect to just zap and you're awake.

i apologize, wayfarer64, if you where offended by the comment, i simply did not feel wasting the energy to try and make you see it my way i suppose. my opinion is to find something that clicks for you and stick with it. xenolith is a perfect example of it. for a decade he did the same system and guess what? at the end he achieved everything he wanted - the crown chakra orgasm. it is possible to attain enlightenment - in this life i'm sure. all it requires is discipline and hard work - traits not too many people have.

This lack of open-minded discourse is not what I for one, have come to expect here... Please let me know why you are so very sure that you can hold yourself in a position that allows (or disallows) what we want to think...

This topic has some weight for some -little for others - but the sharing of ideas here is very important to me.

Hubris is amusing/annoying but seldom useful...

Wayfarer,

Mantis is an arrogant Jackass. He has recently been added to my ignore list.

BTW, I forgot to mention I really appreciate your presence here and your story is certainly an inspiraitonal one.

Hopefully, we can meet at a Kunlun workshop sometime.

Cam

sorry im new here what is an ignore list?

come on guys lets just get along, people will always have their own opinions

mantis from your writing i assume you study gnosis of s.a.w. is this correct?

Mantis I have recently started to practice Ham-sah again

needless to say I get a stong heat that goes along the microcosmic orbit channel when I do it that is different then "normal chi"

I have been told by many that you are not supposed to feel heat when doing this practice

what is your experience here?

do you practice ham-sah?

i do practice ham-sa and yes, sometimes my body feels hot and begins to get humid, almost as if to sweat. i am going to begin practicing the vajroli mudra as well however, as the ham-sa method alone was not enough to prevent nocturnal emissions.

sexual energy isn't called fire for nothing, ;p