Brian

Gravity Waves

Grumpy! You'd kill for some power generating shoes - admit it.

I would be more impressed if I could have my eyesight fixed so I could do without glasses for reading.

...and I'm a lot grumpy...

Edited by Karl

I would be more impressed if I could have my eyesight fixed so I could do without glasses for reading.

There's that laser treatment - but I don't know if it's ok/safe.

There's that laser treatment - but I don't know if it's ok/safe.

It's only for those who don't see well at distance. I know a few who have had it done successfully. Getting old is a bore I don't recommend it if you get the choice, opt to stay on the bus that bit longer.

It's only for those who don't see well at distance. I know a few who have had it done successfully. Getting old is a bore I don't recommend it if you get the choice, opt to stay on the bus that bit longer.

Too late I'm afraid - reading glasses are part of my life now.

• Like 1

I hear ya.  There are plenty of things the old either can´t do at all or can´t do as well as the young.  Fortunately, us oldsters excel at making crotchety and argumentative posts on Daobums.  The barriers to participation in internet forums are mercifully low; indeed, one need not have any relevant personal experience or knowledge whatsoever.  An unending insistence that other people are wrong seems to be enough.  

• Like 3

Too late I'm afraid - reading glasses are part of my life now.

Spend a few days sitting with Master Wang.  That field fixed my far sightedness in a few days.  Haven't needed reading glasses since...