3bob

there is no stock market in heaven

there is no stock market in heaven and the bank there doesn't fail, along with a boss that is fair :)

stand aside.. I'll take this one.

hmmnn, sounds like an opportunity B) .  After setting up a gambling parlor for onEarth events- sports, politics, love affairs.. I'll have to look into creating stock exchanges; financial, institutional, spiritual and derivatives. 

Come on.. its eternity, we have to have some fun.  Like it or not, Mankind's greatest thrill is anticipation; and that, is the heart of gambling. 

Edited by thelerner

Come on.. its eternity, we have to have some fun.  Like it or not, Mankind's greatest thrill is anticipation; and that, is the heart of gambling. 

I keep reminding my Christian friend that he has to keep in mind that there will be no touching of the beautiful angels when he goes up there.  How heartbreaking would that be?

...and kind of a side topic - that Brad Pitt movie, "Meet Joe Black" about the angel of death getting to know that nice gal was kind of strangely interesting.  (where as imo "Fight Club" was strangely sick)

1. According to the Magus of Strovolos ]people after death get into similar environment when they got accustomed to in their life.

In the book about him (The Magus of Strovolos: The extraordinary World of a Spiritual Healer), he mentions one case when he visited somebody in a astral bar. He transported the guy into a nice green field with classical music in background. The guy was not interested.

There can a copy of everything in the other dimension.

Edited by centertime

there is no stock market in heaven and the bank there doesn't fail, along with a boss that is fair :)

Hope springs eternal in the human breast;

Man never is, but always to be blessed:

The soul, uneasy and confined from home,

Rests and expatiates in a life to come.

The lunatic jihadi believes that he will be blessed in the afterlife. The jihadi also believes that God is fair and will reward for all of the good work done.

Given time we will all learn the truth of this, or not as the case may be.