daomon

Is it possible to use AC or DC electricity to give us Chi energy?

Although you were speaking of Chi, which I agree is the energy of the universe, to apply intelligence to this energy suggests that it had godly powers.  The power of the energy of Chi is totally natural.

And Godly Powers are not natural?

Supernatural is a misnomer, all is nature; all is Natural.

I of little power

The you that you know and the you that I know seem to be different people, I look forward to their re-mergence.

Until then, I declare that, I shall enjoy this perfection you are choosing.

"Some kind of intelligence" allows for the concept of consciousness and intelligence outside living organisms.  From this it is easy to imagine all sorts of gods, demons, and other entities floating around in space or in other realms.

And, of course, to suggest that the forces of the universe is a manifestation of an intelligence we automatically consider it was caused by some intelligent god.

When you rise high enough upon the planes of subtle existence, the all pervading omnipotence of said "intelligence" becomes far more palpable, consummating, accumulative - rise high enough and the external becomes the internal, and "thereup" presides the truth that said intelligence has always been you.

• Like 2

Okay.  I'm not trying to directly influence your thoughts.  It's just that I don't want rocks to suddenly have intelligence because some might decide to start throwing themselves at me.

0983ca0ed749e895be15baee51d4f31c.jpg

I use AC DC to power my chi all the time.

Usually its Highway to Hell or Back in Black.. B)

51ndkC4IocL._SS135_SL160_.jpg

I use all kind to power my chi.

For those with puerile curiosity, here is my pop station with songs picked by my favourite DJ, myself.

Shucks!  looks like I should include AC DC as well.

Idiotic Taoist and part timer DJ

• Like 1

And Godly Powers are not natural?

Supernatural is a misnomer, all is nature; all is Natural.

This is the only point I wanted to make.  Everything that is, is natural.

The you that you know and the you that I know seem to be different people, I look forward to their re-mergence.

Until then, I declare that, I shall enjoy this perfection you are choosing.

Oh, I'm just doing my thing.  Sharing my opinions and understandings.  As long as we have the ability to communicate with each other and chose to do so we will be much better off than many people on the planet.

When you rise high enough upon the planes of subtle existence, the all pervading omnipotence of said "intelligence" becomes far more palpable, consummating, accumulative - rise high enough and the external becomes the internal, and "thereup" presides the truth that said intelligence has always been you.

How to respond to this?  I don't want to talk about me.  And I have no yeast so don't expect any rising.

Nothing else will come to mind.  Maybe later.

• Like 2

Hooray,it's raining,plenty of electrical activity,lightening.

Lightening is electricity,maybe should practice the golf and chi gong at the same time.

Couple of zaps could improve the game and charge the batteries for a while.

The proper question for the OP should have been what is Electric Qi Gong and how does it work?

The classical Taoist masters didn't have access to on demand electricity from the power grid since it is a relatively new and modern invention, but they did have access to Thunder/Lightning (natural electricity). The answer to benefiting from the electrical grid may be in old Taoist practices of Thunder/Lightning Qi Gong.

Master Zhou has developed an electric Qi Gong method but the information in English is limited. But there is a page in Chinese with more information.

http://www.cnwulong.com/en/index.html

"The electric qigong treatment adopted by Master Zhou has an immediate effect without pain, and usually takes its effect in a matter of minutes."

"The electric qigong treatment is the patient use the new high energy that generates while 220V AC goes through his body to cure the diseases. The alternating current combines and exchanges with the intrinsic qi to generate specific energy of electric energy, thermal effect, magnetic effect and dredge human regular points, inspire channel qi and innervation function while passing human body. It adjusts human digestion, excretion, exercise and metabolism function, prompts telangiectasis, improves microcirculation to realize blood circulation acceleration, nerve function reinforcement. Since qi and blood operate normally and viscera organ function adjusts. And as a result, the disordered morbidity turns into “normal” and achieve the effect of treatment and prevention."

Edited by daomon

Hooray,it's raining,plenty of electrical activity,lightening.

Lightening is electricity,maybe should practice the golf and chi gong at the same time.

Couple of zaps could improve the game and charge the batteries for a while.

I would recommend against doing that.

• Like 1

Today there plenty of electrical energy getting about,along with the rain.

Every time there was lightning the sky flashed pink.

You could feel the power in the force.haha

• Like 1

We are all happy in our district,we got good rain.

Chi levels very high during the storm,better connection with earth,Sky,trees,wet rain.

Ac or Dc,doesn't seem relevant,an accessible energy source,yes this was abundant.

• Like 1

I use AC DC to power my chi all the time.

Usually its Highway to Hell or Back in Black.. B)

51ndkC4IocL._SS135_SL160_.jpg

My Qi used to ramp up every time I went up on stage and our band played "High Voltage Rock & Roll". That is certainly using AC/DC to give Qi.

• Like 3

Marblehead, sorry to say this, but you have nearly 30k posts yet a very narrow minded viewpoint and arrogant attitude, " much to learn, you still have" as Yoda would say.

Also apologies that I do not have anything to contribute to this thread although I found it very interesting... I agree with much that Innersoundqigong has posted. +1 to the Roger Penrose stuff... the guy is one of the few leading academics and nobel prize winners that has some real common sense and knowledge, instead of just being a human calculator *cough Stephen Hawkins cough*.

Edited by Synchronic
  • Like 1

Thank you very much for your very discriminating and worthless opinion. 

If you do not understand me then it must be you who is narrow-minded.

No, not arrogant but rather confident.

And I did learn all the stupid stuff when I was young but have thrown it all away.  However, you may continue to cling to what is useless if you wish.

Yes, the apology was necessary as all you did was present negativity into the thread.

So perhaps rather than trying to play some kind of god and assessing the value of others you could possibly contribute something useful to the thread?

Have a great day!

Edited by Marblehead

Qi is not electricity as we know it.

But qi has actions or qualities something like electricity.

There is polarity - YinYang.

This polarity is creating movement, change.

Same way electricity "works".

Same way also something like thermodynamics works too.

Electricity and heat/movement are "functioning like qi".

But qi is not these "things" as seen by a material physical outlook or view.

Is gravity a thing?

We associate things with gravity, such as saying about the gravity of a thing - "the earth's gravity", we say.

This is not like when we say "the earth's atmosphere" with the concept of the atmosphere being a thing.

Change is where to look.

Hooking up to electric: There is qi there, but not in the "electricity".

In the movement.

Powerful electric has much movement and movement potential which is "generating" or "where we are seeing" qi - but qi is not the electricity that western science sees or names.

Qi "is like" the ideas of electricity, gravity, magnetism - but once qi is actually understood in the west, the ideas held now about these things might change.

Intellectual tools for examining qi in traditional way are seen in taiji symbol, 5 phases, lo shou, i ching.

People here do understand electricity, gravity, and magnetism via these?

They are describing movement, change, and not like in the west just "things".

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

Very good post.

I have worked with AC, DC, and RF energy long enough to know that all three will destroy the human body.  It can also instantly kill.

Energy is the concept.  Chi energy is much different from AC, DC, and RF.  But they are all the same concept.

AC or DC electricity would be a convenient way to top up our Chi. I've given this some thought but have not found any practical ways to do it.

One way is to use the electricity by means of a heater like in the sauna or a space heater and heat our bodies but that's indirect use of the electricity.

Is it possible to use electricity to give us energy or Chi?

Listening to AC/DC will help build Yang Qi in your body :)

• Like 2

We produce multiple fields of electrical, vibrational energy on earth that can impact the bioelectrical human systems in a negative or at least a distracting way. 

When we literally unplug we  feel the difference of not being bombarded with these energies. .

I have had the method of acupuncture that uses small electrical currents clipped to two needles. It was effective to treat pain.

Chi encopasses all things and not limted to self. Chi unites us to all that is.

Sometimes chi wants to rock out to AC DC with laser lights, fog, super loud with all your party friends and spend some chi together. Mostly Chi prefers tranquility so it can grow. 

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Like 4

As kids we would get those 9 volt batteries and take it in turn to place this battery on your tongue.

After this experience there was an elevation in energy,and an ingrained name.

Forever after known as 'the tongue battery'.

• Like 1