Arambhashura

John Chang

The whole shpiel of 'You're all lemmings, your delusional, you're afraid of the truth'  kind of rhetoric is why MPG is out.  That was his constant comment to most.  After dozens or hundreds of times it becomes repetitive spam.   It happens to hardcore fundamentalist here, and eventually they bow out or end up banned.   We're mostly live and let live, regardless of practice or level.  

The TB is more about members then teachers, though its fantastic to have experienced people here.  Forums rules say all voices deserve equal respect (I'd prefer to be a little lopsided to teachers and very experienced members)

• Like 1

According to respected teachers on TTB you can absorb yin chi via intention,

so no grounding is necessary anways.

I guess you just need to visualize earth or soil vividly to absorb yin chi.

People who are "down to earth" most likely absorb yin chi automatically all the time simply through "being in tune" with the earth element!

It's called "the law of attraction"!

Well it is possible. Those who achieve rainbow body are the most "down to earth" people to be around. They have literally diminished all illusions of past and future and are completely present in the moment. Does a person who achieves rainbow body and completely disintegrates their physical form still need to be connected to the earth? No probably not.

Edit: Spelling (of the mind?)

Edited by MooNiNite

Hi Mopaiguy.

All the mods have changed since you were last here so your paranoid rant holds no ground I'm afraid.

I took a picture for you Jetsun.   Even seeing this though I am sure you will accuse me still of being mopaiguy.

With Metta.

May our creator bless you and your family, Namaste.

gaGhS7p.jpg

Edited by dayzhaze
  • Like 1

The whole shpiel of 'You're all lemmings, your delusional, you're afraid of the truth'  kind of rhetoric is why MPG is out.  That was his constant comment to most.  After dozens or hundreds of times it becomes repetitive spam.   It happens to hardcore fundamentalist here, and eventually they bow out or end up banned.   We're mostly live and let live, regardless of practice or level.  

The TB is more about members then teachers, though its fantastic to have experienced people here.  Forums rules say all voices deserve equal respect (I'd prefer to be a little lopsided to teachers and very experienced members)

Mopaiguy made a comment that broke no rules, and got suspended for it.  He said fine "I'll be absurdly nice and never say anything negative at all on thedaobums again, but I'll create my own forum and I'll say whatever I want there."  Because of this your team upgraded his suspension to a ban.  That's why he is out.

With Metta.

Edited by dayzhaze
  • Like 1

You have inserted your own truth into his teachings. John Chang has never once taught that the perineum must touch the earth. Never! Yet you say it is a requirement and then say i am misunderstanding it? He says your body must touch the earth. Not the perineum. Only your group of enthusiasts have taught the requirement to tie a wire to your gouch when you meditate. 

John Chang's level 1 method does not even touch the perineum to the ground!

again, look at the teachings...

As mopaiguy said maybe the butt touching the earth is enough for yin to flow to the perineum,  the key teaching was to actually sit on the ground.  According to him, Jim taught the grounding wire was only to be used if sitting outside wasn't possible. There is a lot we do not know, but we do know John Chang taught his students to be grounded during meditation.  That isn't stringing together quotes, that's exactly what he said. With Metta.

• Like 1

As mopaiguy said maybe the butt touching the earth is enough for yin to flow to the perineum,  the key teaching was to actually sit on the ground.  According to him, Jim taught the grounding wire was only to be used if sitting outside wasn't possible. There is a lot we do not know, but we do know John Chang taught his students to be grounded during meditation.  That isn't stringing together quotes, that's exactly what he said. With Metta.

Haha nice you misunderstand everything. Well atleast you understand that EW's statements have been false. 

You, MPG, and Ken think you are superior to most members on this forum and justify your insults by claiming to follow a schedule of "strict rationality."

...But in reality the comments your group makes are not rational, and in the end you guys are just feeling a sense of over infatuation and the need to insult others out of nothing more than hypocrisy.

So please evaluate the claims you make (especially the ones that are "very clear") before insulting the "teachers" of others on this forum. 

You know they aren't being unreasonable right?  In my talks with mopaiguy he is ready to accept any art so long as there is good evidence at least as good as there is for mo pai.  That seems to me to be reasonable and open minded.

With Metta.

• Like 1

You know they aren't being unreasonable right?  In my talks with mopaiguy he is ready to accept any art so long as there is good evidence at least as good as there is for mo pai.  That seems to me to be reasonable and open minded.

With Metta.

They are being unreasonable quite often. As I have pointed out. 

Haha nice you misunderstand everything. Well atleast you understand that EW's statements have been false. 

I don't know that.  I know that Kosta meditated often at the beach,  Sitting in the sand like that your perineum may very well touch the soil/sand.  According to my talks mopaiguy Jim taught him to use the grounding wire if sitting outside wasn't an option, and to use sand/silt as pillow as well if he was meditating outside. The quotes themselves are clear, the perineum is the entry point for yin energy into the body, and you must be grounded to the earth to absorb yin energy during meditation. That much is crystal clear.

With Metta.

• Like 1

With Metta.

Saying it is "very clear" from the teachings that the perineum MUST make contact with the earth in order to absorb yin chi is not following logic if you actually read the books. Fact is, it isn't clear and to say it is, well that is being unreasonable. 

They are being unreasonable quite often. As I have pointed out. 

I think your group is the unreasonable one, not the space pandas.

With Metta.

• Like 1

I don't know that.  I know that Kosta meditated often at the beach,  Sitting in the sand like that your perineum may very well touch the soil/sand.  According to my talks mopaiguy Jim taught him to use the grounding wire if sitting outside wasn't an option, and to use sand/silt as pillow as well if he was meditating outside. The quotes themselves are clear, the perineum is the entry point for yin energy into the body, and you must be grounded to the earth to absorb yin energy during meditation. That much is crystal clear.

With Metta.

John Chang himself teaches the sitting on a metal plate if you are indoors. And yes that was in Kosta's book. 

I think your group is the unreasonable one, not the space pandas.

With Metta.

Well hopefully they continue to accept you and make you feel special. 

Saying it is "very clear" from the teachings that the perineum MUST make contact with the earth in order to absorb yin chi is not following logic if you actually read the books. Fact is, it isn't clear and to say it is, well that is being unreasonable. 

It is crystal clear that the perineum is the point of entry for yin chi, and that you must be grounded. That is exactly what is said. Perhaps yin chi flows through the butt to the perineum as mopaiguy suggests, we don't know.  I would rather my perineum be grounded either from sitting on silt or sand outside, or via a grounding wire.  This seems more than reasonable to me, even if it is unnecessary.

With Metta.

Edited by dayzhaze
  • Like 1

John Chang himself teaches the sitting on a metal plate if you are indoors. And yes that was in Kosta's book. 

Alright, where in Kosta's book?

With Metta.

• Like 1

It is crystal clear that the perineum is the point of entry for yin chi, and that you must be grounded. That is exactly what is said.

Perhaps yin chi flows through the butt to the perineum as mopaiguy suggests, we don't know.  I would rather my perineum be grounded either from sitting on silt or sand outside, or via a grounding wire.  This seems more than reasonable to me, even if it is unnecessary.

With Metta.

Well there is a difference between acknowledging that it may be unnecessary and saying it is absolutely necessary. That is called logic and rationality. May the creator bless you and your family. 

Alright, where in Kosta's book?

With Metta.

How about you read the book yourself.

Edit: May the creator bless you and your family. 

Edited by MooNiNite

Well there is a difference between acknowledging that it may be unnecessary and saying it is absolutely necessary. That is called logic and rationality. May the creator bless you and your family. 

I don't know, but I'd rather it be grounded than not, as it's specifically explained by Chang to be the yin entry point.

With Metta.

• Like 1

Normally it wouldn't be a big deal that you guys are making irrational arguments. Its only a big deal because you guys create forums to insult hundreds of people daily and then justify it by following a strict schedule of rationality. It's actually hard to read all the insulting material that you guys post on the web about members of this forum, so yes, I will go out of my way to show you that you guys are beginners and are not actually any higher than those whom you insult. 

How about you read the book yourself.

Edit: May the creator bless you and your family. 

I am asking because I've read both of Kosta's books twice, and I don't remember anything about sitting on plates.

With Metta.

• Like 1

Normally it wouldn't be a big deal that you guys are making irrational arguments. Its only a big deal because you guys create forums to insult hundreds of people daily and then justify it by following a strict schedule of rationality. It's actually hard to read all the insulting material that you guys post on the web about members of this forum, so yes, I will go out of my way to show you that you guys are beginners and are not actually any higher than those whom you insult. 

Who is insulting whom?  This entire thing started with Jetsun lying and saying John Chang joined the forum as a moderator just to make sure Mopaiguy got banned.  I mean seriously!?  As far as I can see the Space Panda guys have minded their own business on their own forum until now. 

With Metta.

• Like 1