Sign in to follow this  
MooNiNite

Meditation is not the only way to Enlightenment.

what ever you are doing that causes you to experience self-realization while you do it. is an outward form of reaching a meditative state, or calming the mind as you describe. 

it can happen when your doing anything connected with your soul awareness. for some it is making music... for others it is carving...for some it is singing...i know a friend who coding stock market data does it for him. the creative process can usually do it. 

That's not enlightenment.  :)  He just enjoying what he is doing....heheheheh..... :)  Like seriously...... 

Edited by ChiForce

That's not enlightenment.  :)  He just enjoying what he is doing....heheheheh..... :)  Like seriously......

conscious realization, is enlightenment. the path goes deeper and deeper and never ends, but it is the path of enlightenment. enlightenment is usually associated with 8th chakra or xiantian fusion, which is just a level of awareness 

Edited by MooNiNite

conscious realization, is enlightenment. the path goes deeper and deeper and never ends, but it is the path of enlightenment. enlightenment is usually associated with 8th chakra or xiantian fusion, which is just a level of awareness that creates Shen or the halo of light, the conscious of liveliness. 

You have no ideas.  There are 7 chakras, depending on which school of thoughts you followed, and there are couple of dozen minor chakras, have to be aligned and the energy pathway must be fully connnected in order for you to experience any break through in your cultivation process.  Your third eye would be open which would allow you to see and sense beyond your 6 senses.  That's what the kundalini energy rising is about.  If you don't know what it is, you don't know what you are talking about.  

I am going to stop commenting on your thread because I am not sure you would understand anything I am writing.... :)      

Edited by ChiForce

You have no ideas.  There 7 chakras, depending on which school of thoughts you followed, and there are couple of dozen minor chakras, have to be aligned and the energy pathway must be fully connnected in order for you to experience any break through in your cultivation process.  Your third eye would be open which would allow you to see and sense beyond your 6 senses.  That's what the kundalini energy rising is about.  If you don't know what it is, you don't know what you are talking about.  

I am going to stop commenting on your thread because I am not sure you would understand anything I am writing.... :)      

interesting, only 7?

what ever you are doing that causes you to experience self-realization while you do it. is an outward form of reaching a meditative state, or calming the mind as you describe.

There ya go, you answered your own question. Now, why did you really start this thread? :P

Previously you said "even Buddha maintained his ego". I never said anything about dropping ego, but it is a problem within it...Buddha also criticized the methods of others in the beginning of his journey, when he thought he was better than everyone else. He also had plenty of instruction before even getting to that point.

• Like 1

There ya go, you answered your own question. Now, why did you really start this thread? :P

Previously you said "even Buddha maintained his ego". I never said anything about dropping ego, but it is a problem within it...Buddha also criticized the methods of others in the beginning of his journey, when he thought he was better than everyone else. He also had plenty of instruction before even getting to that point.

not trying to be better than anyone, just suggesting expanded thinking

All of the above has nothing to do with Enlightenment. The above is watered down misinterpreted, misunderstood Buddhist stuff.

The current Avatar, Sri Bhagavan of Oneness movement states that Enlightenment is when the kundalini rises to the brain and remains there. That is where the bliss from it comes from. It takes a rewiring of the brain to do this and that is what the methods from Oneness Blessing is all about. I refer you to Onenessuniversity.org to read some of the teachings about this or watch video clips of the teaching on you tube.

No matter my practice, the only real fuel is love.

With that,all things become effectively practice.

Without love, it´s just sitting or waving my hands in the air.

That said, it seems to me at this point, that the only impossible thing, is to ever manage to be even a hairs breadth away from source.  All the practices eventually point away from practice until all that remains is...

All of the above has nothing to do with Enlightenment. The above is watered down misinterpreted, misunderstood Buddhist stuff.

The current Avatar, Sri Bhagavan of Oneness movement states that Enlightenment is when the kundalini rises to the brain and remains there. That is where the bliss from it comes from. It takes a rewiring of the brain to do this and that is what the methods from Oneness Blessing is all about. I refer you to Onenessuniversity.org to read some of the teachings about this or watch video clips of the teaching on you tube.

Most people are just after bliss and happiness. It's sad. I saw a good account of that while watching a documentary by Louis Theroux where he went to India and discovered quite a number of spiritual practitioners who clearly had mental health issues. He didn't actually find anyone teaching anything of value in terms of real enlightenment.

There will always be suffering on the level of body-mind no matter how enlightened you are. People just need to get over it.

Unbreakable bliss is not enlightenment nor related to enlightenment. Its a choice each being is free to mindfully choose. Outside phenomena perception can only offer stimulus. A non-bliss state arises only through mindfull effort of choosing to suffer ones state of current stimulus.

Awareness of being is bliss. This is experienced not as a state to attain but a conclusion of recognizing the non-bliss state as more than an optional and fleeting covering always possible to apply or not apply by choice of the beings own will alone.

These are unrelated matters to enlightenment, and indicators of mindful awareness and realization of an always optional singular beings choice in state of mind, if you have mindful awareness or not.

If mindfulness alone is cultured to completion, unbreakable bliss requires only consciously choosing the state of bliss in this one moment and consciously choosing not to deviate as a consequence of stimulus or phenomena.

If this level of mindfulness is enlightenment then enlightenment is a selfish gift to escape your own suffering but not wisdom to aid others.

When Buddhas occur, they self-populate with profound wisdom of the nature of reality (Tao, Logos, God, etc).

Mindfulness is a choice every being is already making and infinitely free to alter by will.

Profound spontaneous wisdom on the nature of reality (or Tao or whatever) seems to have a number of well documented occurrences. This must transcend mindful choice alone or anyone could achieve it in a few years of mindful living and would not arise the wealth of profound wisdom.

I don't know more than that about enlightenment and am at peace with it. One day we each equally will shed our delusions of enlightenment or nor-enlightenment because we will be in a state of appreciation of being instead.

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this