Nikolai1

My theory on the 11:11 phenomenon

This happens to me a lot, but one thing I've noticed is that my eyes seem to deliberately find the 11:11 on the clock. I can be looking in the other direction, and suddenly I quite deliberately turn round and glance at the wall clock and there it is...11:11.

Some say it is just noticing it more because we are thinking about it, like when we are thinking of buying a Zafira and all we see are Zafiras. Others say that the numbers appear mysteriously in our lives as messages from higher realms.

My theory is somewhere in between these.

Our higher consciousness is out of time and space, but when immediately translated into time and spaceit would constitute 360 vision and awareness. As our higher consciousness becomes strengthened it starts to direct our normal consciousness, despite being itself subliminal. Our higher consciousness sees the 11:11 on the wall clock through 'eyes in the back of our heads' and so our physical eyes are drawn to notice it.

11:11 in itself has no significance other than that is four 1s which only happens once a day. It is rare, that's all. But what is significant is that we have awakened a part of our consciousness that can notice it, even when we aren't looking.

Edited by Nikolai1
  • Like 1

11:11 has special significance as a signal for a collective awakening in the teachings of certain channelled entities such as Lee Carroll's Kryon:

Dear ones, ever since you were born, the Higher-Self, that soul which has been with you every single time, always has had his hand out, waiting for you to make this step. This is the loving God who puts you in a place, synchronistically, where you can hear this and make better decisions. It's that same loving energy who will show you 11:11 on the clock so often that it's completely out of the possibility of randomness. Yet you keep seeing those same numbers. Now you know. That's the Creator inside you. It's tapping you on the shoulder and saying, "Look now."

Numerologically, 11:11 has the energy of illumination/illumination. It's two master numbers side-by-side. Can you miss that? Can you miss that, old soul? It's a wink. This is the lifetime you've waited for! That's the hand, reaching out from God, saying, "Why don't you get a little closer? Because you can help the planet if you do. Why don't you live a little longer? Why don't you start the ‘you' thing? You know it's in the DNA if you want it. Why don't you co-create a reality that you've only dreamed of?" You know it's there if you want it. You have felt it! It's real.

From http://www.kryon.com/k_channel11_Laguna%20Hills-11.html

But if you are more into the dark and anarchistic stuff, you might like:

It talks of your phenomenon of experiencing 11:11 synchronicities with clocks from about 3:45 on.

Edited by Michael Sternbach

The number 11 is indeed, in a sense, ascending above the closed and established order that the number 10 symbolizes.

The eleventh Trump of the Thoth Tarot stands for the beginning of a New Aeon of powerful individualism or individuation that defies traditional values and doctrines.

f1zi8g.jpg

And:

The eleventh sign of the Zodiac is Aquarius whose Age we are about to enter (as every child knows by now).

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 2

Michael - I watched the video but to be honest I prefer my own theory. That we notice with minds that transcend the senses but at the same time 11:11 stands out because its more noticeable than 10.47 or 08.13.

BTW - are you into numerology? what does NICHOLAS TIMOTHY JORDAN mean?

Michael - I watched the video but to be honest I prefer my own theory. That we notice with minds that transcend the senses but at the same time 11:11 stands out because its more noticeable than 10.47 or 08.13.

Talking about what is noticeable, it is quite possible that you are looking at the clock more often than you are aware of, only notice the time when it's 11:11, as that stands out now and catches your attention.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. :P

However, I know somebody who swears she sees such a number pair every single time she looks at a clock, and she feels really haunted by this.

We shouldn't forget in this context that we always seem to know the time subconsciously. It doesn't take much for most people to learn instructing their subconscious before going to sleep to wake them up at, let's say, 7:37, and to actually wake up at exactly that time.

BTW - are you into numerology? what does NICHOLAS TIMOTHY JORDAN mean?

I hope to have more information on that later. I suppose that is your name?

It is possible to know the time without a clock. If your clock runs regulary your inner clock can easily tell the time. No need for "eyes in the back of your head", your mind knows the time and you are drawn towards the 1111 because it is a balanced figure. I you drawn towards more conventional clocks with hands? I doubt it.

There is no need for out of body views. You may as well say an alien programmed your mind to look at the clock at that time in order to trigger such and such...

It is not even a theory. A theory is based on hypothesis. Theories, by definition, can be tested. You cannot test what you say ergo it is not a theory it is conjecture.

I guess what I was calling 'higher self' can also be called the unconscious  - which is also a kind of inner clock.

The 11:11 phenomenon is often of interest to spiritual people, who claim that it shows up as part of their path.  Do we agree with this?

• Like 1

I guess what I was calling 'higher self' can also be called the unconscious  - which is also a kind of inner clock.

The 11:11 phenomenon is often of interest to spiritual people, who claim that it shows up as part of their path.  Do we agree with this?

Nothing here to disagree about. :)

• Like 1

we are the universe, so when we are one with the universe on the inside, we experience oneness with the universe outside. 

this is reflected in clocks, doors, birds, just about everything. 

• Like 2

we are the universe, so when we are one with the universe on the inside, we experience oneness with the universe outside. 

this is reflected in clocks, doors, birds, just about everything. 

What has this to do with seeing 11:11?

What has this to do with seeing 11:11?

I actually have seen 11:11 a few times in the last few days. I wonder if its a collective thing, around a certain time we all start seeing the same number sequences. 

There are 10 different types of people in this world.

Those who understand binary and those who don't.

• Like 2

Before digital clocks I doubt people gave it much consideration. I have no idea how people, if they do, view this as part of their spiritual path so I cannot comment.

I know enough about brain function not to take it as anything other than simply an unconscious capacity. I know I could tell the time at sea within a a minute or two. What the body is physiologically capable of is quite amazing. Things such as seeing with your tongue, ears, programming yourself to be a human compass ... I am sure the list is longer than what I know of.

• Like 3

I have no idea how people, if they do, view this as part of their spiritual path so I cannot comment.

You should google it - there are all sorts of weird and wonderful explanations!

hahah, ive been tuned into to the multiples of 11 for about 5 years now, my internal clock is somehow set to action on the 11s, 22, 33, 44, 55.

I have been seeing this number and repeating numbers ALOT lately. It has increased tenfold in the last couple months. I have friends who are having this experience also. I have read the many theories on the net; the one thing that I am certain of is that there is a spiritual component to all of this. Beyond that too much speculation is a distraction imo, I just keep my head down and focus on practice.

• Like 1

I did not look at OP or any replies, as I don't want anyone's theories to influence mine (this is how I often post! Its a neat way too!)....my theory: We look for synchronicity/signs because its fun and gives meaning to the world. We, subconsciously/unconsciously know/believe that this body we are, this conglomeration of illusory identities, will die. We like to feel that there is a mystical meaning behind every sign, something that indicates that we are 'on the right track,' being supported/chaparoned through life by higher beings, etc. Really what it is is that we hope that there is someone out there helping us, watching us, guiding us...this is true. Maya, God, Mara...these are masks that the All-Being wears to show us our true nature. Kali/Kundalini/Satan is the voice that hears our desires, inflames them within us when we are ready, and leads us 'astray,' where we truly wanted to be led in the first place. Not to where we think we wanted to go, where we really wanted to go...we will thrive if we follow our passions, we will wither if we try to deny our soul. So we unconsciously create for ourselves signs and symbols to lead us in our true path. So at 11:11 tonight/tommorrow set an alarm to alert you...and note what you are thinking/feeling at that time...keep an 11:11 journal from now on and look at the patterns. 11:11 is when twin souls merge, dualities become nondualities...watch yourself at this hour!

• Like 1

Actually one of the situations I see this is on the trip meter in my car which reads 111.1. The same thing happens: my eyes are, it sems deliberately, pulled off the road to the instrument panel, and it is only there for 100 metres, a few seconds. This has nothing to do with an internal clock, in the time sense.

Its weird, my favorite time to go to bed is around 11, and its also my favorite time to wake up...while I like to 'go to bed' at 11, I usually don't fall asleep until around 1 or 2, and wake up once or twice during the night, averaging  ~ 7-8 hours sleep...I'm a double Gemini (11:11), twin-souled, and schizophrenic....

Actually one of the situations I see this is on the trip meter in my car which reads 111.1. The same thing happens: my eyes are, it sems deliberately, pulled off the road to the instrument panel, and it is only there for 100 metres, a few seconds. This has nothing to do with an internal clock, in the time sense.

I think you are making mountains out of molehills. There are many fascinating things in the world, this doesn't even get on the radar.