opendao

Requirement for Celibacy in Neigong Training

It is from the book "Tricksters and Trancers" just as I had thought.

Tricksters and Trancers: Bushman Religion and Society. Bloomington: Indiana University Press. 288pp.

https://muse.jhu.edu/login?auth=0&type=summary&url=/journals/africa_today/v047/47.3upton.html

So here are the quotes:

"An nharo informant likened the ability to extend this pre-trance pre-collapse curing phase to the staying power of a man during lovemaking...[Anthropologist] Richard Lee's comment that among the Hu/'hoansi !Kia, trance, appears to be "connected with sexual arousal and orgasm." (Lee 1993: 120) p. 184,

Tricksters and trancers

"Yet another male 'implement' the Hai//om (as well as Khoekhoe) maidens are reported to have handed at initiation, was the testicles of the adolescent men in the camp. (Schapera 1930: 121, citing Fourier 1925/6: 58), in order to prevent their swelling in the event of some future contagion with menstrual blood." p. 175, Tricksters and Trancers.

Now the above quote should keep in mind that that the San Hai//om got this ritual from the Khoekhoe who are Khoi and more influenced by the Black Bantus. But also it is during the female Eland Bull menstruation ritual, based on the same trance music from before human language was invented, that creates an inversion of female power roles. The female at this first menstruation is first exposed to an erotic yet satirical dance of the females exposing their backsides while the older males dance behind the females' backsides, imitating the mating of the Eland. During this dance the rest of the males of the Bushmen have to leave the village since they are not allowed to see the most erotic part of the female body, the backsides, in public. And so after the female menstruation ritual - then males are not supposed to have contract with females while they are menstruating - the males are out hunting. Then when the females are ovulating - this is the Full Moon all night trance dance by the males while the females are singing.

"The !Kung and the /Xam regarded a 'new maiden' to be the source of n/om or (k'ode), the healing potency normally associated with male trance healers."

P. 175 Tricksters and Trancers.

And so what's the overall point here?

well in modern society males are not trained to be real males whereas in the original human culture - the N/om is considered to have female origins - and N/om is the source of all energy of reality also.

And so even the children of the Bushmen culture are trained from an early age that the spiritual trance dance is the most important aspect of what it means to be human - and yet it is gone from modern culture.

The "staying power" of the male during the trance dance is the key. As I posted - it is the Quick Fire method of deep fast abdominal breathing (called Reverse Breathing) - that turns the generative fluid back into yin jing energy (kundalini blissful heat) that sublimates up the spine.

In modern society we don't understand the connection between cerebrospinal fluid and celibacy.

Also the female at menstruation - her power to suck up the male energy - is also related to the N/om as both a life taker and life giver energy.

So what? You and TT were saying that the picture represents genitals and "the end of leakage", trying to prove that it means the celibacy, and that "leakage" is a physical leak of semen. Now you quote about "not rising and moving" the penis, but you don't even bother that the text speaks about the stage when the leakage is already stopped... 

Again, you wrote that the celibacy can return yuan jing, that leakage is a physical leak, and by the celibacy it is possible to "stop the leakage". That's all doesn't work. As well as "swallowing the saliva". 

Btw, if you compare what you've suggested so far with the list from http://thedaobums.com/topic/35815-minor-schools-and-inconsistent-methods-from-zhong-l-chuan-dao-ji/#entry569095 you can see that you've tried almost everything. Now TT wants you to try "bedroom arts" (I sustain from any jokes here), but it's also in the list.

This is the "necessary but not sufficient" lie that I keep reading when you type your responses.

I already pointed out that lie being made about the Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality book.

physical celibacy is necessary but not sufficient.

It's a very squirmy lie to somehow confuse these conditions.

In the Taoist Yoga book you claimed that when the practitioner has the "external kidneys" rise up that means they are losing energy.

I told you that was a lie and I proved that was a lie.

The energy is lost if when the external kidneys rise up then the person has evil thoughts and so the energy is converted into generative fluid and lost out of the body.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/96442629/Liu-Hua-Yang-Eva-Wong-Cultivating-the-Energy-of-Life#scribd

let's see how Eva Wong translates your founder's words. haha.

So far I find nothing that is different than the Taoist Yoga book.

BTw - Taoist Texts never tried to get me to practice something - that is also a lie.

He asked me what I thought of something. Big difference.

Do you always twist words around like that? It seems like it.

Now TT wants you to try "bedroom arts"

What's your take on it? not I want you to practice it. So you're caught lying again - twisting the meaning of words.

i heard there is the taoist practice of bedroom arts where the male conserves his essence..is that  neidan? whats your take on it?

Edited by Innersoundqigong

Here is Eva Wong's summary of your founder's book:

3. At puberty sexual desire is aroused. When the primordial life force is transformed into procreative energy, it begins to leak out of the body.

Now are you really telling me that the procreative energy leaking out of the body does not refer to ejaculation?

4. If the leakage is stopped and the procreative energy is drawn back into the body, the energy will be transformed into the primordial vapor of the Tao.

Only an idiot or a blatant liar would not understand that the leakage refers to ejaculation.

Sure there are other forms of leakage but she is referring to ejaculation and says that is a main point of the book.

When the energy of life is stirred, it flows out of the body. p. 59

That is referring to the generative fluid - ejaculation.

What about the diagram that shows the path of the leakage?

The path that leads from the cavity to the outside is called the path of leakage.

p. 24

So we have something flows out of the path from the inside cavity to the outside - and that path is the same path as ejaculation!

Gee I wonder what it is referring to?

When the vapor of life reaches its height at puberty, it begins to leak out of the body....The primordial vapor is secluded inside its cavity. When stirred it flows out of the body as mundane energy and is lost.

p. 62

If the energy [that's mundane energy that flows out - i.e. ejaculation!] is returned to its original place, it will be transformed into vapor by fire.

p. 62.

that's exactly what Taoist Yoga teaches and Taoist Yoga is based on this book - your school's founder.

• Like 1

Here's the lie by ClosedDao:

The previous sentence in the book gives an answer: "when the penis stands during sleep". So
the real drain happens when "vitality manifests"
(according to TY,

What is the sentence?

So when the genital organ is aroused and the penis stands during sleep, it is imperative to gather the alchemical agent. p. 8

So according to the secret Neidan school this means the person has already lost the energy? Hilarious!

Like something that after reaching its limit turns round this utter stillness was followed by motion and all of a sudden the vital force vibrated strongly causing my penis to stand erect, which proved that the real fire which had remained dormant for some time had begun to move itself." p. 45

and

In the absence of stirring thought when the penis stands erect, the practiser should breathe in outer air which reaching the mortal cavity (at the base of the penis) causes the negative vital breath there to rise (in the jen mo channel) to the centre of vitality (the lower tan t'ien under the navel). p. 48

Are the examples of the Emptiness practice at Midnight.

and then to store up the energy there must be sublimation of the energy to prevent its loss:

Then the following inhalation and exhalation which send the (vital) breath up and down to complete a full orbit thereby stopping the arousal of the genital organ, is to block the drain of the generative fluid; p. 49

and

When the heart is stirred the penis stands erect in spite of the absence of thoughts. This is real fire in the house, which arouses the genital organ, and although thoughts are absent, this fire is not the genuine one which vibrates at the living hour of tsu (between 11 p.m. and 1 a.m.). when the penis erects. p. 54

and

"When the generative and vital forces in the lower tan t'ien cavity move away they become liquid but when they return to that cavity they are prenatal vitality." p. 59

So the book of your school's founder actually corroborates Taoist Yoga.

Makes sense since the latter is based on the former.

and

and

So the book of your school's founder actually corroborates Taoist Yoga.

Makes sense since the latter is based on the former.

I'm very happy for you, keep arguing to yourself.

The time will show who is right. All arguments have been given, who could read them and understand, they are already practising and are able to distinguish stupid fantasies from first-hands experience. Others are tilting at windmills. Their fate, their choice, nobody cares.

I was not aware  that there was so much litterature available on Bushmen sipritual traditions, that's interesting.

I agree that this whole cerebro-spinal thing is ancient and widespread. I'm not sure it is possible to know for sure whereas Greece influenced China, or if it was the other way around, or something else. It's such a old body of shared knowledge that I doubt we can tell its story. Being aware of it is already a good thing.

You're true, the mordern mind as no room for this cerebro-spinal complex, and for the control we can have on it via chastity, how it can be used, and for what purposes.

But western conscioussness is so weird on that point, after two millemnium of mainstream christianity. No knowledge of the cerebro-spinal complex, the serpent is evil, as is sexuality... Celibacy is supposed to be good moraly (but no explanation given on how it works), etc... So the risk of misinterpretation is huge, and I think one should be very cautious.

Again see White's "Kiss of the Yogini" on how trantric sex is a western invention. When it comes to cultural contacts aculturation is the rule.

• Like 1

Last but not least this view is sexist, as menstrual blood is seen as the female counterpart of sperm (even in scientific terms it works: spermatozoids are in sperm, ovualas in the blood, right ?). So while a male can choose not to ejaculate, a woman has to bleed. So women are seen as sprititually inferior. Platonic love, the anti-sexual "love" of the philosopher is stricly male-male.

just fyi, that's very different from the Daoist tradition, where women have the same possibilities to stop loosing jing, as men. And the lost of semen or blood is not the only way how yuan jing is lost, so again, from women alchemy point of view, the celibacy cannot be the main method.

• Like 5

Again see White's "Kiss of the Yogini" on how trantric sex is a western invention. When it comes to cultural contacts aculturation is the rule.

I read Gordon White's book - do you have any specific quotes?

The book is focused on Western Asia as tantra practice.

The book exposes the term "lunar love digit" referring to the technique of sucking the clitoris to swallowing the female fluids as tantra practice.

So you are saying that then actual celibacy is a later practice than this earlier tantra practice?

Again the Bushmen original human culture disproves that as I've documented.

Also the techniques of celibacy are well detailed in the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality and it's early source book the Huiming Ching - Eva Wong's translation is more accessible.

As for the tantra practices in Gordon White's book - those Western Asia early empires were based on expansion through warfare - specifically chariot warfare using iron technology.

Around 1200 BCE in India iron became more valuable than silver because of iron's use for warfare - and so silver as representing the lunar female energy was downgraded.

This is represented in the Solar dynasty mass sacrifice ritual of creating altars where the female lunar circular altar has to be "squared" as the same area of the male solar square altar. That's documented by Abraham Seidenberg.

You might want to read my research on tantra in my book "Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music"

I'll pull the Gordon White quotes for you.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCIQFjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gearslutz.com%2Fboard%2Fattachments%2Fmoan-zone%2F279031d1330198691-retune-your-music-444-old-tuning-standard-alchemy-rainbow-heart-music.pdf&ei=FSlzVaSfMYyfsAXyzYGgDw&usg=AFQjCNHfPsV52pcAYbRCVTLkEboCjazrng&bvm=bv.95039771,d.b2w&cad=rja

pdf link

Also you can find the Bushmen books in there.

Although I read Ropes to God later so it's not in there.

Professor Hugh B. Urban is doing much to dispel the westernized myths about tantra. It's

not “nuggie nirvana” as Urban jokes in his new review of Professor David Gordon White's tantra

book Kiss of the Yogini.

https://books.google.com/books?id=6wVBx9yriTUC&pg=PA293&lpg=PA293&dq=gordon+white+kiss+of+the+yogini+hugh+b.+urban&source=bl&ots=ulfGT-C6PH&sig=cZ3-H4erH9dPEBURzeleLQw5FMY&hl=en&sa=X&ei=gSlzVd_LLonAtQWxkIGIBw&ved=0CCkQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=gordon%20white%20&f=false

Yeah so I see Hugh B. Urban making your point regarding Gordon White.

His thesis that earliest Tantra was based on fluid exchange (amply supported by a variety of evidence) may be regarded as a  bit reductive by some scholars.

http://www.academia.edu/9972561/Kiss_of_the_Yogini_Tantric_Sex_in_Its_South_Asian_Context_review

Agreed.

Again transcultural study is more valuable in this day -

There's no point in people practicing willful ignorance except of course to maintain their career funding for ivory chair "expertise" based on selective specialization.

^^^^

Of course it's reductive! Every scientific study is reductive. That's how it works. You put your lens on some aspect focus on it.

Gordon is reductive as he focus on village, clan cults, kula, and despises more philosopical views. The classic western view is reductive because it made thing of its own out of the indian reality. I'm not saying that this wiew of tantra is wrong, it's just different, change it the rule of Nature. The claim that is was allways like that is wrong.

The virtue of this book is that is proposes a stand point that balances the common stuff you'll find in 2 sec with your favourite search engine. Tantrism is popular stuff in the West, so western consciousness changing it as it becomes integrated in its societies is invevitable. Look at how hatha yoga is now seen as sport or relaxation...

As for celibacy or chastity, it did not came later at all, it's very ancient. It is about having a relationship with a goddess / female spirit, and so you abstain from having sex with mortal females so that the goddess acepts you, because she's jaealous. And because you'll need all your sexual energy to sleep with a goddess. It's shamanic stuff. Siberian hunters will not sleep with their wifes the nigh before the hunt. They do not want to smell of woman so that that the spirits will like them, and offer them game. If the can't seduce the spirit, the hunt will fail.

Bushmen culture doest not prove anything at all. Your affirmation that they represent "original human culture" is absurd. All societies have a history, Bushment like the others changed during the last 200 000 years. We have no way of knowing what the "original human culture" was. The theory which states that some societies have not evolved and show us what it was like in the old times is called cultural evolution. It was the standard view in the 19th century, and has been totally abandoned since.

I'll try to read all your links whan I can. I'm tired and busy right now.

• Like 1

just fyi, that's very different from the Daoist tradition, where women have the same possibilities to stop loosing jing, as men. And the lost of semen or blood is not the only way how yuan jing is lost, so again, from women alchemy point of view, the celibacy cannot be the main method.

Same thing in the West. I do not know of any alchemical texts (I'm talking about old Greco-Egyptian stuff) that focuses on fluid retention. And among the earliest, most important masters we know of we have women: Cleopatra, Maryam.

I should probably let this thread die, and wait for the next time tghe debate arises...but yesterday, this documentary came up.

Ignore the youtube description, it's about celibacy in world religions being the fundamental condition of happiness. Rather than talking of semen retention, it talks of not allowing for orgasm. It doesn't get it allllll right, but well worth watching.

http://youtu.be/JFGAicxZ-bQ

Bushmen culture doest not prove anything at all. Your affirmation that they represent "original human culture" is absurd. All societies have a history, Bushment like the others changed during the last 200 000 years. We have no way of knowing what the "original human culture" was. The theory which states that some societies have not evolved and show us what it was like in the old times is called cultural evolution. It was the standard view in the 19th century, and has been totally abandoned since.

I'll try to read all your links whan I can. I'm tired and busy right now.

Unfortunately this comment is an example of arguing from ignorance - you have made assumptions of knowledge despite not having investigated the Bushmen culture.

Also the point you are making has been made by others on thetaobums but since you're new then I guess you missed it.

My book has more details but I'll post you the quotes.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB8QFjAAahUKEwiOoqz14oTGAhXHI6wKHc2GABs&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gearslutz.com%2Fboard%2Fattachments%2Fmoan-zone%2F279031d1330198691-retune-your-music-444-old-tuning-standard-alchemy-rainbow-heart-music.pdf&ei=8v13VY7hFMfHsAXNjYLYAQ&usg=AFQjCNHfPsV52pcAYbRCVTLkEboCjazrng&sig2=_cbDI-742UeUe6XL5dr-kA

pdf link - you can word search it.

There are things about the antiquity of the Bushmen’s culture that we

didn't know. A musicologist found very important music which was used at a

woman's first menarche called ‘elan music’ (honoring the fat-rich antelope). This

‘elan music’ was also present in other language groups of other Bushmen

language groups and also the noun-less speakers who are not exactly Bushmen

but they're related. This means that way back before these groups diverged,

somebody invented or composed (this) music and then they took it with them.

Interview with Elizabeth Marshall Thomas, Paula Gordon Show (Peterborough, New Hampshire, July

19, 2008).

So not only have the Bushmen retained the same trance dance songs from before human language was invented!!! But there are also still living spiritual masters of this tradition.

http://www.amazon.com/Ropes-God-Experiencing-Spiritual-Universe/dp/0918172403

This book Ropes to God is in-depth interviews with the spiritual masters of the Bushmen and it corroborates the origins of the spiritual training of the East as based on celibacy.

Bradford Keeney interviews the late Ti!ae, one of the strongest n/om-kxaosi (traditional doctors) of the Kalahari Bushmen (San) of Namibia. Ti!ae discusses the giving and receiving of "nails." Nails are a name for super concentrated life force that brings healing.

Actually Dr. Keeney, a recognized Bushmen master healer, has focused on the female healers - as the Bushmen recognize, again that the origin of this energy, N/om (boiling heat behind the belly), is female.

So he has several interviews on youtube with Bushmen master healer and the Bushmen have a tradition of creating yang shen bodies - which is the advanced Neidan stage of training (insert fancy Chinese term here).

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCgQFjABahUKEwi0yNnk5ITGAhUOCJIKHd5MALY&url=http%3A%2F%2Fkeeneyinstitute.org%2Ffiles%2FBushman_Way_Tracking_God_Excerpt.pdf&ei=6P93VbS0Eo6QyATemYGwCw&usg=AFQjCNHPTaAw9hp5DaVONZzVI5SGl880WA&sig2=20sXNvzLQzEINpTcGQLcpA&bvm=bv.95039771,d.aWw&cad=rja

So that's a pdf link for a Bradford Keeney report on the Bushmen healing knowledge

Yes, feeling God

is akin to having sex or making love with God. It is a transmission and

a reception of the highest and most powerful love.”

Toma would be very happy to know that a man in Louisiana was

learning how to be like a Bushman. If God is love and we get close to

this big love, then how could it not be as amazing as the most intimate

experiences of sexuality? The fact is that it goes way past human sexuality.

It completely blows one’s mind, heart, and soul. Literally, you may

feel like your head is blown off your body and thrown into a rocket

flight through outer space.

Shake off the hex and go past illusions of sex—enter the

course with the whole universe. Go for a whole-soul spiritual flight of ultimate

delight. Say yes to the movements that awaken your deep-rooted

desire to be fully and vibrantly alive.

• Like 2

So I'm watching that Secret Gate of Eden doc - is focuses in Ida and Pingala as ancient celibacy symbols for kundalini - as a transcultural winding of two serpents that go up the spinal column - and this is the secret meaning of the Garden of Eden.

Actually this was pointed out by Yukteswar, the full lotus guru master of Yogananda - and so we can surmise that the tree of knowledge is the third eye while the tree of life is the lower tan tien energy and the fruit is the jing energy and the snake is the kundalini.

What happened though is that God is the heart that is closed off by the mass ritual sacrifice priests of the Solar Dynasty empires -  that is why this knowledge became elite tantric knowledge.

The discovery of the orgasm or sexuality - as procreating without the Elohim - the gods - is then described as the "fall of man" from the garden of eden.

And so - God saying you can only have the tree of knowledge is actually the left brain mind control dominance of literacy based on symmetric axiomatic logic of phonetic language, "I Am that I Am," as the definition of God for Judaism and for Vedic philosophy, Brahman. God actually originates from the Indo-European root Gott which means Bull just as Brahman also means Bull.

So the left brain dominance cuts off the right brain dominance which has the right side vagus nerve that connects down to the lower body kundalini energy. It is the left side vagus nerve that connects to the heart - that is called the "direct path" in Jnana - using left brain logical inference as the direct path to the right side of the heart.

In Taoism alchemy this is taught as the Yuan Shen channel of energy - the left eye, the left side of the brain, is the manifestation of the lunar dragon heart energy.

It is the right side of the heart that is the secret Yuan Qi source and so the left brain needs to be emptied out via this "direct path" until the kundalini energy is activated - this was detailed by Ramana Maharshi in his tome  - using mind yoga to activate the kundalini energy as the secret Vedic training.

But again that relies on elite esoteric detachment from mainstream culture - and so the Brahmin priests literally had to do a 3 day cleansing ritual if they just had eye contact with females.

This is because, as from Taoist alchemy, the yuan shen and yin qi energy as the "heart's fire" - shoots out of the eyes and causes the separation of the tree of knowledge and tree of life - because the lower tan tien tree of life is ONLY activated through Emptiness focus. Any thoughts about reproduction cause the yuan qi emanating out of the pineal gland (from the heart) to then shoot yuan qi down the spine to convert the Ocean of Qi into generative fluid.

The secret of purifying the energy is based on the Quick Fire method - fast deep reverse breathing - which was activated by the trance dance training of the original humans. This is described as "impersonal erotic energy" by Bradford Keeney discussing the Bushmen culture.

So the original training is for the males at puberty, when their life force energy is strong as yuan qi, to go into seclusion away from the females - for a month of trance dance fasting away from the females - where the male spiritual masters then send in the spirit energy - like Shakti transmission - into the younger males to purify their energy.

So when this documentary disses the "orgasm" - it actually should be against ejaculation because physiologically it is only the male ejaculation that causes the trigger of the nervous system to switch from parasympathetic for charging up energy - to sympathetic stress energy.

What happens next, if you are male? You are having a terrific time with someone.
Maybe you are breathing faster, your heart rate has increased. Gradually parts of
your body are taking on a sympathetic [nervous system] tone....After awhile, most
of your body is screaming sympathetic while, heroically, you are trying to hold
onto the parasympathetic tone in that one last outpost as long as possible. Finally
when you can't take it anymore, the parasympathetic shuts off at the penis, the
sympathetic comes roaring on, and you ejaculate.

Robert Sapolsky, Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers (Holt Paperbacks, 2004), p. 124.

So the doc doesn't differentiate between female orgasm which stays in the parasympathetic nervous system and male ejaculation which triggers a switch to the stress system.

This is just a biological and ontological truth - and it is found in the original human culture as the Tshoma training - to increase the "staying power" of the male.

So the Taoists call it the "anal breathing" by flexing the anus you connect the lower magpie bridge - just as important as the upper magpie bridge of the tongue against the roof of the mouth - so that the front and back channels are connected and this anal flexing then causes the energy to go up the spine.

But only through Emptiness meditation is the energy purified to increase the actual yin qi energy stored up via the parasympathetic nervous system - via the heart since the left brain vagus nerve goes to the heart. So only by Emptying out the conceptual left brain mind does the left side vagus nerve to the heart get activated to purify the upward vagus nerve of the right brain from the kundalini energy. And so the two vagus nerves are the origin of the two winding serpents.

To say mankind were cast out of Eden - and so this is actually the male fear of the female being yang internally. Science proved in 2004 or so that females have the cervix orgasm from the vagus nerve connection to the cervix - because females with spinal injuries can still have orgasms.

And so it is the yin qi energy that activates the vagus nerve to cause the orgasm.

So actually the original human culture has what's considered the oldest religious statue - it's in a cave on a hill called N/om - and the statue is a snake as the N/om energy. Some archaeologists date it to being from 70,000 BCE. But the Earth energy being constantly hit by lightning is the secret of Mother Earth as the source of yin qi energy. This is called Earthing - it causes an internal tingling sensation as the yin qi energy neutralizes the free radicals in the body.

https://www.apollon.uio.no/english/articles/2006/python-english.html

The Python initiation is actually the secret of the Freemasonic blacksmith training in Africa - the original alchemy training.

In Egypt it's called absorbing the power of the crocodile - but essentially it means that the trance state of !Kia - the original Bushmen term for sending out the spiritual energy - is when the eyes are frozen - and united - the yuan shen and yuan qi energy - and then the energy transmits out of the older reptilian brain.

The left side vagus nerve direct path to the heart as the purified energy is actually the reptilian vagus nerve activated for the frozen fear response. In other words when reptiles play dead - in frozen fear - they are actually also transcending death - and so this is dangerous for mammals to activate this deep vagus nerve response. It can actually kill a person which does happen sometimes in deep trance training - there is a medical term for this when the parasympathetic vagus nerve is overactivated and so shuts down the heart completely.

But for the Jnana mind yoga training - this stopping of the heart is down consciously so that death is transcended directly. The Bushmen knew this also - saying that the deep trance is transcending death directly.

• Like 1

For the Bushmen healing dancers, the word most similar to duende, or life force, is n/om

(Keeney 1999, 2003). It is also arguably equivalent to kundalini, chi or holy spirit. One could say

it is related to the unnamable thing that gives jazz its swing and blues its soul. Though often

depicted as ‘energy,’ n/om is regarded by Bushmen as the amplified emotion that arises from a

heart awakening (Keeney 1999, 2003). It may be inspired by sacred relationship, the longing for

present or past loved ones or a felt intimacy with the biological world in general, including its

trees, animals and honeybees. As a Bushmen n/om-kxao (healer) is filled with n/om, it not only

makes them dance, it excites them to ecstatically tremble and shake, touching others with

fluttering hands and vibrant hugs. When a Kalahari healing dance performance is filled with the

spirited or soulful expression of deep passion, those present are touched by it as well.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCUQFjABahUKEwjc2Iiw7oTGAhVMN6wKHdrmAGY&url=http%3A%2F%2Fkeeneyinstitute.org%2Ffiles%2FDancingNom.pdf&ei=9gl4VdyFEczusAXazYOwBg&usg=AFQjCNHyes-9srJrwR2wrXYFpcLtLrAh9w&sig2=JaDiTMQoWRkk1lWmUIFvxA&bvm=bv.95039771,d.b2w

pdf link on dancing N/om.

So that Garden of Eden doc says the secret meaning of Jesus is fire.

This is also the secret meaning of the Pythagorean Tetrad - Pythagorean literally means snake worshipper and the Tetrad literally means "creative fire" as its secret meaning.

This sacred fire as kundalini energy is also the secret N/om serpent energy from the Bushmen culture - the boiling energy of the lower tan tien.

When the doc says the kundalini can not be activated by a single person - this is a bit misleading. haha.

So when the doc says the number 9 is the secret of sex energy - the number 9 is the number of eternal growth in Taoist - the yang energy - as it originates from the tetrad as eternal energy creation - 2:3:4 is nine. It is the secret of the pyramid without the capstone - but not having the 1 as a closed system - the Tetrad remains open as eternal energy of complementary opposites, 2:3 is yang and 3:4 is yin - as the winding serpent energy.

• Like 2

Knight argues that the rainbow snake was not invented by men. He rejects previous interpretations of the snake as representing water, the weather or the phallus. These interpretations are Eurocentric, too one-sided and do not do justice to the way that the rainbow snake is seen by native informants. According to Knight’s interpretation: ‘The snake was an ancient menstruation-inspired construct which men had taken over for their own use. It was ‘blood relations’ in masculinised form’ (Knight 1991, p. 42).

In a detailed examination of the myth of the rainbow snake and other myths found in traditional societies, Knight shows how they reflect the origins of culture as founded on female solidarity, menstrual synchrony and the periodicity of sex-strike action.

So then the http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&ved=0CDUQFjAEahUKEwi6l77V8ITGAhUREJIKHRNNANw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fradicalanthropologygroup.org%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fpdf%2Fclass_text_041.pdf&ei=XQx4Vfr0JZGgyASTmoHgDQ&usg=AFQjCNFqZbSqnSXXi8o43cnVvbwinL2trA&sig2=jkHKOwNEDkDOlkEF4atOTg&bvm=bv.95039771,d.aWw&cad=rja

pdf link - for Christopher Knight's analysis from his tome Blood Relations.

Essentially the older language is the more musical is - and the trance dance songs are based on known gibberish - it is the emotional power of the music with the females singing all night as transmitting their kundalini N/om energy - their yin jing energy that is then taken up by the males doing trance dance and transformed into the yang qi energy - sent back via the trance unification of yuan shen and yuan qi.

And so female humans are the only primates that precisely synchronize their menstruation cycle with the lunar cycle - when females are in natural, connected to the Earth, as the moon governs life on Earth via the water and gravity energy.

The problem is Western science can not fully understand this - due to the inherent symmetric phonetic logic of the ritual mass sacrifice mind control.

But essentially then when human language was created it was based on this sex strike mentality to trick the males into having to bring back meat for the females to restore their iron lost from the big-headed premature birth of the humans.

And so the original trance dance is the female menstruation dance for her first menstruation when she is full of N/om.

This origin of the "rainbow snake" N/om energy is very brilliantly analyzed by Dr. Keeney from his first-hand discussions with the Bushmen spiritual masters.

As Ju/’hoan n/omkxaosi

say, healing arises when “we enter First Creation.” ...  Lorna Marshall (1999) never witnessed a menarcheal rite, but she was told that

menstrual blood, while not believed to be unclean, was said to be strong, meaning

that it has strong n/om.... the most important contextual

frame for the puberty rite is the distinction between First and Second Creation.

The fi rst appearance of the girl’s menstrual blood is interpreted as an opening to

First Creation. During this time she is regarded as existing inside First Creation.

There she is capable of constantly changing her form, and this changing is what

fi lls her with strong n/om.

and

If a Bushman

feels n/om “cooking” inside him- or herself, then no one in the vicinity will say

the word “nom” or any other word that is associated with it. Marshall (1999:

59) recorded the respect word for n/om as “shibi.” Biesele (1993) noted that

the hundreds of respect words practically form a second language. Though they

can “enhance the politeness, prudence, or delicacy of any utterance” (Biesele

1993:24), they may also point to the importance of not being overly attached

to the name, for its vitality in First Creation is in part derived from being freed

of a name. It is problematic to say “n/om” when it is present, not only because

n/om is strong and dangerous, but because naming is the antithesis of being in

First Creation.

so the trance state has to be in secret because it's based on right brain dominance which can not speak - but can listen.

The best example is the

intestine, an organ the Bushman regard as having the most n/om.

And so this corroborates how the intestinal neurons are 2nd only to the brain - there are more neurons in the intestines than in the heart and so the lower tan tien is based on this unification of light-spirit energy with electromagnetic energy - the Cavity of Spirit-Vitality - as it's called - or the conversion of jing into qi to open up the  2nd chakra.

• Like 2

Re:

-----

"And so female humans are the only primates that precisely synchronize their menstruation cycle with the lunar cycle - when females are in natural, connected to the Earth, as the moon governs life on Earth via the water and gravity energy."

-----

Human female menstrual cycle is 28 days.

The lunar cycle is 29.53 days.

That's over a day and a half difference - does that "precisely synchronize"?

The Moon is reflecting the Sun.

Perhaps there is a "lesser known" cycle of the Sun that is what the human menstrual cycle is actually corresponding to.

-VonKrankenhaus

Unfortunately this comment is an example of arguing from ignorance - you have made assumptions of knowledge despite not having investigated the Bushmen culture.

You missed my point. Comparatism is a good thing and the fact that you (and others) noted similarities between two distant cultures like China an Bushmen is indeed interesting, and a perfectly respectable way to support your view.

What does not agree with me is evolutionism. When you claim that Bushmen represent "original humanity", and so that what you find there is the original tradition which shows how other traditions should be interpreted, I can not follow you.

I'm criticizing your methodology. Trying to know which culture has not "evolved" since the dawn of humanity, and can show how it was like back in the days is the way ethnology worked in 19th. That's not about the Bushmen datas, but about the ethnologic concepts you use to interpret them.

Of course  two cultures with no contacts (as far as we know) for a very long time sharing similarities speaks for the antiquity of the similar elements!  But from that to proving that it is "original humanity stuff", there an ocean...

So I'm not aguing "from ignorance" of the Busmen culture but from my training in social and historical anthropology. While you're clearly 100 km ahead of me in the field of Bushmen ethnographic datas, it's your anthropologic approach that is, I think, problematic.

Anyway I just wanted to share my point of view. Not to prove that I'm absolutely right and that people that do not agree with me are ignorants.

Your ways seems overly intellactuals to me. Maybe it's because this sexual energy you keep gives a lot of power to your nervous system ? Fire generates Wood which is mind.

If you find your way to liberation by this method, that's good for you, and fine by me. I just don't know how of to work like that. To me this direct connection of provable intellectual points with tangible material facts is a shortcut. It does not travel through the Soul world of alam al-mithal. And that's where the magic happens, in my experience.

So that Garden of Eden doc says the secret meaning of Jesus is fire.

IHVH is yahweh

IHSHVH is jesus

The inserted SH is Hebrew Shin- "fire"

whats that?

It's an old theory in social sciences, it was dominant in the 19th.

According to it there is a unique evolution line, that all human societies follow. Some societies had evolved more quickly than the other, but basically the scheme should be the same for every society. Like if history is pre-written and each society will in its own time reach, via tha same steps, the level of modern western countries. Of course colionialism helps speeding up the process, that's why this theory was very popular in the 19th. :/

This theory has been abandoned since. It's clear that each society has a history of its own, wether remembered or not, and that they do not follow a pre-etablished scheme. There are different theories now, none is seen as an absolute science of culture (and of its evolution). Its more like a toolbox, each theory being good at explaining certain aspects. A lot of american anthropologists use culturalism, that is the study of each culture in its originality. Stucturalism is good for learning about the symbolic systems. And so on ...

Sadly evolutionism is still strong in the mainstream, it's often the angle of ethnographic shows, etc... A lot of people will still speak about how a society is still in the Middle age, about "primitive" peoples. It's kind of like this basic knowledge everybody has of newtonian mechanics and other aspects of classical physics, while the actual physicists work on quantum mechanics,  string theories, etc... If you don't study anthropology, there is a lot of chance that nobody will ever tell you about other methodologies, and that you'll always think that it is simply the truth.

So some societies are, in this theory, seen as not having evolved much since the the dawn of man. By observing these societies it should be possible to see what the original human society and culture were like. Some people have been, for different reasons, considered the more primitive type. Sometimes it's Bushmen, sometimes Pygmies, sometimes Australian aborigenes, etc...

It's an old theory in social sciences, it was dominant in the 19th.

According to it there is a unique evolution line, that all human societies follow. Some societies had evolved more quickly than the other, but basically the scheme should be the same for every society. Like if history is pre-written and each society will in its own time reach, via tha same steps, the level of modern western countries. Of course colionialism helps speeding up the process, that's why this theory was very popular in the 19th. :/

This theory has been abandoned since. It's clear that each society has a history of its own, wether remembered or not, and that they do not follow a pre-etablished scheme. There are different theories now, none is seen as an absolute science of culture (and of its evolution). Its more like a toolbox, each theory being good at explaining certain aspects. A lot of american anthropologists use culturalism, that is the study of each culture in its originality. Stucturalism is good for learning about the symbolic systems. And so on ...

Sadly evolutionism is still strong in the mainstream, it's often the angle of ethnographic shows, etc... A lot of people will still speak about how a society is still in the Middle age, about "primitive" peoples. It's kind of like this basic knowledge everybody has of newtonian mechanics and other aspects of classical physics, while the actual physicists work on quantum mechanics,  string theories, etc... If you don't study anthropology, there is a lot of chance that nobody will ever tell you about other methodologies, and that you'll always think that it is simply the truth.

So some societies are, in this theory, seen as not having evolved much since the the dawn of man. By observing these societies it should be possible to see what the original human society and culture were like. Some people have been, for different reasons, considered the more primitive type. Sometimes it's Bushmen, sometimes Pygmies, sometimes Australian aborigenes, etc...

You're projecting some stupid theory onto me as a strawman argument.

I'm talking about ontological biological evidence.

You are claiming I proscribe to "cultural evolution" and so I think Bushmen have not evolved.

First of all that whole concept of cultural evolution assumes evolution is a linear trajectory of "progress" - which is so wrong in so many ways it's not even funny.

Secondly I never said Bushmen were more primitive!

So you have projected onto me in more than one way.

It is a denial on your part - an inability for you to deal with the specific concrete evidence I'm discussing.

You say I am comparing the Bushmen to China. No I am doing a lot more than that.

I'm discussing a universal ontological biological truth to modern humanity.

Maybe that's a little too deep for you.

O.K. so let's discuss your pet peeve - "cultural evolution."

Again this is so idiotic it's a waste of time but for your sake I will discuss it.

First of all the Bushmen genetically are the most diverse humans on the planet.

I suppose you need me to give you sources and references.

Previously you said you were going to read my links but so far you have not shown any evidence of doing so.

Instead you want to claim I am arguing the Bushmen have not "evolved." haha.

No I am not claiming that at all.

That's not how evolution works!

O.K. so Bushmen are genetically the most diverse.

That's another way of saying that biologically they are the most sophisticated human culture on the planet and yes they are the original modern humans.

It's kind of like a seed bank of diversity. You want biodiversity to maintain stability of any species or else you hit a genetic bottleneck - called "genetic drift."

See a third of my undergraduate degree is in biology so I kind of know about this stuff.

O.K.

Linguistically the Bushmen language is the most complex - it uses the most sounds.

that means that as the original human culture - all modern humans both genetically and linguistically are a smaller subset of the Bushmen culture.

Does that make sense to you?

Biggest set of information in no way means more primitive.

Now if you want to get into some real minutiae of "evolution" debate - you can discuss the difference between phenotypes and genotypes for dating adaptations.

But that is too sophisticated of a discussion - it's not even necessary for discarding a simplistic linear model of cultural evolution.

I think what you are referring to when you say 19th Century is the meme "phylogeny begets epigenetics." - or something like that - it's from the evolutionary biologist who was the big main influence for the Nazi movement - he used fake data to justify his arguments - I'm talking about Haeckel. “Ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny.”

Hold on - I got this in my pdf link.

The racist colonial culture was inspired by the popularity of biologist Ernest Haeckel's motto in

the 1860s of Germany: “Ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny.” To quote biologist Stephen Jay

Gould: “Recapitulation was Haeckel's favorite argument … Haeckel and his colleagues also

invoked recapitulation to affirm the racial superiority of northern European whites, ... Herbert Spencer wrote that ‘the intellectual traits of the uncivilized … are traits recurring in the children

of the civilized.' Carl Vogt said it more strongly in 1864: 'The grown up Negro partakes, as

regards his intellectual faculties, of the nature of the child…. ’”95 The leaders of this German

genocide in Africa later directly developed the Nazi party and trained its leaders to continue the

racial genocide policy, again as a direct means for imperial expansion for land and resources.

“Germany admits Namibia genocide,” BBC News, August 14, 2004 and Namibia: Genocide and the Second

Reich, BBC documentary, 2005. “Drawing on recent studies of the links between empire, colonialism, and

genocide, Nazi Empire examines German history from 1871 to 1945 as an expression of the aspiration to imperialist

expansion and the simultaneous fear of destruction by rivals. Acknowledging the important differences between the

Second Empire, the Weimar Republic, and the Third Reich, Shelley Baranowski nonetheless reveals a common

thread: the drama of German imperialist ambitions that embraced ethnic homogeneity over diversity, imperial

enlargement over stasis, and ‘living space’ as the route to the biological survival of the German Volk.” Shelley

Baranowski, Nazi Empire: German Colonialism and Imperialism from Bismarck to Hitler (Cambridge University

Press; 1 edition, September 27, 2010).

O.K. so

you want to discuss "cultural evolution" as if I am claiming a kind of "reverse racism" - as if I am practicing a Noble Savage projection onto the Bushmen as a kind of uber-mensch - a kind of linear trajectory back into time.

The problem with this argument is that it ignores some very issues with the concept of evolution itself.

Evolution was coined in the launch of the industrial revolution - the very kind of linear cultural progress based on technology that destroys ecology - such that we now have the worst fastest species extinction rate in the history of life on Earth!

Again to quote my pdf book link

O.H. Frankel, and M. E. Soulé. Conservation and Evolution (Cambridge University Press, 1981).

I got a certificate in conservation biology through the INstitue for Field Studies in Costa Rica - a semester of college study in 1992.

So yeah I've studied this stuff a bit - I have a master's degree studying this stuff.

To point out that top conversation biologist Michael Soule has argued that evolution for large

mammals ended over thirty years ago just creates an excuse for more apocalyptic fervor. In other words, humans, as large mammals, are technically, ecologically, not evolving, because of

the ecological crisis.

o.k. so much for your cultural evolution argument.

It's already been disproven in the 1970s by conservation biology!

Now let's look at what so-called cultural evolution really is for humans.

First of all in the 1980s the Neo-Darwinian genetics revolution argued for a "selfish gene" model that once again justified a vast build up of ecocide as a new industrial revolution - the information age based on toxic waste, military imperialism, etc.

So just as Haeckel justified the Nazi genocide WWII fiasco (and keep in mind in the 1930s eugenics was a leftist progressive movement along with sanitation!) - the NeoDarwinist was another lie about how DNA was a computer program with a linear reductionist top-down control of human behavior! For example black Africans are considered more violent because of their DNA, etc. This stuff was funded and guided by the CIA for social genocide.

O.K. so it's still actually the dominant view of genetics and evolution - only now it's even more into eugenics by genetic engineering and doing gene screening and arguing that non-whites are more prone to certain diseases due to the genes (ignoring the massive toxic pollution as the dominant cause of diseases).

Am I off-topic enough yet?

Cultural evolution is a total joke.

Now for the final nail in the head is E.O. Wilson's recent tome.

http://www.literaryreview.co.uk/gray_06_12.php

O.K. finally back on topic!

John Gray wrote a prominent book promoting Taoism called Straw Dogs.

He's reviewing E.O. Wilson's tome.

Yet once again, evolution has become a secular religion. 'By any conceivable standard,' Wilson intones, 'humanity is far and away life's greatest achievement. We are the mind of the biosphere, the solar system, and - who can say? - perhaps the galaxy.' It is a declaration reminiscent of Teilhard de Chardin's proclamation of the Omega Point, the end-state of maximum complexity and consciousness to which the Jesuit thinker believed the cosmos was evolving. However, unlike Wilson, the Harvard founder of sociobiology, the renegade man of the cloth understood that he was promoting not science but a heterodox brand of mysticism.... When they look to science for meaning they end up in mere incoherence. Memes - the conceptual units that in some popular accounts drive what is described as cultural evolution - are no more actually existing things than was phlogiston. But there are surely tropes that recurrently distort thinking, and the notion that evolution can be our guide in ethics and politics is one of them. Spanning the emergence of social cooperation in insects (where Wilson draws on his vast expertise as an entomologist), through to the development of human codes of honour, The Social Conquest of Earth is one of the supreme examples of evolutionist writing. In chapters on tribalism as a basic human trait and what he calls 'war as humanity's hereditary curse', Wilson confronts the most intractable human evils. He does so in beautifully clear and graceful prose. But the historically complex varieties of human conflict and belonging are not greatly illuminated by his fascinating account of insect development, any more than the tragic collisions of duties and values in ethics can be clarified by talk of multilevel selection. The lucidity of Wilson's writing masks a fundamental confusion in thinking.

As usual John Gray hits home.

So - let's review my points.

The Bushmen as the original culture are the foundation of what it means to be a biological modern human.

It has nothing to do with any kind of notion of cultural evolution - rather it's more akin to quantum biology based on the Law of Phase Harmony - there is an ontological reality beyond spacetime itself.

Another great Taoist biologist scientist to refer to is Dr. Mae-Wan Ho, author of the Rainbow Worm - which directly refers to what I just posted about - the "rainbow serpent" of the Bushmen training as kundalini N/om energy.

I have previously posted on Dr. Mae-Wan's research in detail.

So first of all we have the trance dance training - much like Tai Chi - but trance dance is found around the world!

Dr. Mae-Wan Ho: “detecting ultrasound emissions

from mechanoelastic vibrations caused by electrical pulses applied to the tissues.”

Then we have the deeper quantum spirit energy connection:

Hold I'll get to that.

• Like 1