DreamBliss

Freemasons, Success, Spirituality

It takes a very sophisticated kind of thought that I can't master, and am not too interested in mastering, to understand freemason theory and symbolism. I have a friend who - in his well-developed mind - sees the necessary connections between music, art, astrology, numerology, historical events, tarot, geometry, mathematics, etc. to be able to decode the symbolism and structure and meaning of such secret societies as the freemasons, and the influence their teachings exerted or channeled through various persons. I think it takes a very fluid mind that can form many aberrant connections to really get at what's going on in traditions like these. The conspiracy crap seems shamelessly stupid in its simplicity.

I think that the kind of sophisticated esoteric knowledge you are referring to is more evident in early forms of masonry (such as constructed buildings like the cathedral of Chartres) than in contemporary versions.

Is it inappropriate that I found this line funny, taking it out of context?

Or were you literally running from priests?

Never had to run from them (run for them ... my big brother was a football and athletic hero , so I was expected to do the same ... for the college ... ) most escape techniques were of the mental kind ... eventually it wasnt just a daily escape ( from school) it was a permanent one ( expulsion - hooray! - that worked ! )

My kung fu academy is a secret society. You don't learn anything until you pay for lessons :)

Well, if the organisation isnt open for the benefits of non paying strangers ...... they must be up to something verrry suspicious !

;)

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Aha! hence my confusion ... I have never heard of the title 'The Grand Mason' who is he and what is that degree about ? (Aside from being a penguin shape-shifter)

Yes. That's exactly what I was pointing at.

They're just a misunderstood occult brotherhood working for the betterment of mankind.

Not involved in politics. Never have been.

The Grand Mason is a shapeshifting penguin and runs a stress clinic for world leaders.

I'm curious -- how can you tell he's really a penguin and not merely a marmoset on the shape of a penguin?

OK, I'm not really just "curious" -- it might be important for me to be able to tell the difference...

Aha! hence my confusion ... I have never heard of the title 'The Grand Mason' who is he and what is that degree about ? (Aside from being a penguin shape-shifter)

Never trust a penquin, they only see the world in black and white.

Masons on the other hand, from the little I know about them, seem pretty cool to me. Historically quite progressive, maybe even ahead of the civilization curve.

Let's steer this train back on track...

There is a rumor floating around about the Freemasons being linked to the shadow group The New World Order, tied to the Georgia Guidestones possibly and other places. Anything to that?

Also, if such a group existed, probably having its roots in Nazism if not further back, what is the spiritual person's best way to deal with them?

Edited by DreamBliss

There's another rumor around..this one says If Freemasons were a shadow group for the New World Order they'd be tied to Livermore lodestones! Anyone other then me know about that?

I suppose if these Livermore loadstone freeloaders existed they'd go back to WWI and the knights of St. Knee. How should a seriously spiritual sperson deal with the likes of these scurvy scoundrels?

Is there anything to a rumour about Masons and new world order ... sure !

Read Nesta Webster.

also ; " her conviction that a vast and dangerous conspiracy threatened the British state and Christian civilization "

http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/jowh/summary/v017/17.3lee.html

Come on ... they were (and are still) on the out and dying out anyway,.

Edited by Nungali

Is there anything to a rumour about Masons and new world order ... sure !

Read Nesta Webster.

also ; " her conviction that a vast and dangerous conspiracy threatened the British state and Christian civilization "

http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/jowh/summary/v017/17.3lee.html

Come on ... they were (and are still) on the out and dying out anyway,.

I think that there is a secret plot by conspiracy theorists to take over the world.

• Like 1

Freemasons start with the realization that we are born as "slaves" into a Masonic matrix and with every new progressive realization...is earned another degree of freedom.  The masons were the original master builders of ancient stone megalith sites, and not of this Earth.  Their human followers were essentially cargo cults who sought to imitate, yet also free themselves, from their former masters.  Ultimately, it is these stonemasons that Freemasons aimed to free themselves from...

Although even they are not consciously aware of this anymore.

~~~ end transmission ~~~

~ open transmission ~

Ahhh ...'the matrix' again ! 

~  end transmission  ~ 

~ open transmission ~

Ahhh ...'the matrix' again ! 

~  end transmission  ~ 

Roger that.

Charlie Victor Foxtrot ... out.