Sign in to follow this  
4bsolute

Ebola and other sicknesses are restricted to certain areas on the globe and will continue to arise from there - read here Why

And first and foremost I want to ask here in the audience if someone is able to perform this feet.

Maybe some individual seeking validation for his or her personal experience with higher plaines of existance where you can actually see happenings occuring in the "future", all happening on one non-linear timeline. Maybe you are here and you read this and give me a personal feedback or share it with others.

The point is that when you look at this earth from a perspective of energy, you will notice that we currently have very intense dark spots on the planet. For logic-based beings, understand it like cancer.

These spots hold a very low vibration. Information that reaches these spots is getting sucked into, instead of reflected and shared with others for the wellbeing of all. These spots are a hatchery for all sorts of malicious entities. Including what we know as Ebola.

Ebola and other diseases are a physical manifestation of a very low vibrational happening. These sicknesses are coming from tribes that act in ways we know as mutilating female genitals and then sell these females for cattle. This is just one example of many variations of a very dark place to be in.

I want to form this post but I feel and admit that due to personal happenings in my life, lack the creativity to express this issue precisely. Still I am sure that you grasp this point.

Ebola and other sicknesses will never reach you, harm you, if you hold a high frequency. It is nothing you have to hope for, nothing you have to fear for (because you might lack experience, but still already hold a higher vibration). It is like it is.

You will never get sick, if you are naturally happy and confident all the time. No disease will ever reach and alter the structure of your being when you love and feel loved all the time. It is impossible, it does not work.

I knew this from the age of a human child. Expressed it multiple times to my parents and surroundings and of course mostly got laughed at or overlooked. Still it remains the truth, if you want to believe it or not. It is that simple.

Dont believe me. Dont have to. But then go make your own experiments and gather experience in your life and you will stumble upon the realization that you only got sick in your life when things werent right and went wrong. Examine it closely and you will without a doubt agree.

So how often do you hold a high vibration? :)

Edit: I hold no intention to discriminate anyone. I wish all spots on the globe to shine. It is not necessary for me to express that, but I consider to include this in my posts - for equilibrium sake (done). Thanks, Marblehead.

Edited by 4bsolute

Mine is always faster than a piano tuning fork.

This is a valid topic but posts to it should be done with a fair amount of forethought because it can easily become discriminating and insulting to many people.

I do agree with you in general but I am sure we would find differences of opinion during a discussion.

Oh see it as this, everything is subject to change and I do invite all individuals to reflect and to change, dear Marblehead.

I hold no intention to discriminate anyone. So that's what you might hold within you :) no blame included. I wish all spots on the globe to shine. It is not necessary for me to express that, but I consider to include this in my posts - for equilibrium sake

Edit: Thank you Flo

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 1

What about western supremacy syndrom , obssesion with technology and consumerism ,destroying the earth and having a mental/emotional age as general population of not even a teenager ?

Is this not an illness and disease of sort that is destroying lifes on so many levels ?

Just look at what people eat these days , privatisation of water GMO crops , new born mothers are being advised not to breast feed ...etc -- from which "spots" does this come from ? This is very dark indeed .

How balanced and healthy is that ?

So we are not in any superior position , dont see any higher vibes in here .

• Like 1

And first and foremost I want to ask here in the audience if someone is able to perform this feet.

Maybe some individual seeking validation for his or her personal experience with higher plaines of existance where you can actually see happenings occuring in the "future", all happening on one non-linear timeline. Maybe you are here and you read this and give me a personal feedback or share it with others.

The point is that when you look at this earth from a perspective of energy, you will notice that we currently have very intense dark spots on the planet. For logic-based beings, understand it like cancer.

These spots hold a very low vibration. Information that reaches these spots is getting sucked into, instead of reflected and shared with others for the wellbeing of all. These spots are a hatchery for all sorts of malicious entities. Including what we know as Ebola.

Ebola and other diseases are a physical manifestation of a very low vibrational happening. These sicknesses are coming from tribes that act in ways we know as mutilating female genitals and then sell these females for cattle. This is just one example of many variations of a very dark place to be in.

I want to form this post but I feel and admit that due to personal happenings in my life, lack the creativity to express this issue precisely. Still I am sure that you grasp this point.

Ebola and other sicknesses will never reach you, harm you, if you hold a high frequency. It is nothing you have to hope for, nothing you have to fear for (because you might lack experience, but still already hold a higher vibration). It is like it is.

You will never get sick, if you are naturally happy and confident all the time. No disease will ever reach and alter the structure of your being when you love and feel loved all the time. It is impossible, it does not work.

I knew this from the age of a human child. Expressed it multiple times to my parents and surroundings and of course mostly got laughed at or overlooked. Still it remains the truth, if you want to believe it or not. It is that simple.

Dont believe me. Dont have to. But then go make your own experiments and gather experience in your life and you will stumble upon the realization that you only got sick in your life when things werent right and went wrong. Examine it closely and you will without a doubt agree.

Edit: I hold no intention to discriminate anyone. I wish all spots on the globe to shine. It is not necessary for me to express that, but I consider to include this in my posts - for equilibrium sake (done). Thanks, Marblehead.

Africans are holding a low vibration and that is the reason for Ebola? You claim that certain tribes in West Africa are abusing women and therefor are contracting Ebola? That is ridiculous with no proof whatsoever.

Very few cases have been reported in the U.S. and somehow that equates with a high vibration. Really? The U.S. is responsible for the almost complete destruction of Iraq with approximately 1 million Iraqi casualties and possibly around 3-4 million refugees. Vibration has nothing to do with it!

I don't believe you given that your post is full of unfounded New Age belief systems.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 3

I think you set science back 150 years once you think its vibration and not viruses and bacteria.

OP: "You will never get sick, if you are naturally happy and confident all the time. No disease will ever reach and alter the structure of your being when you love and feel loved all the time. It is impossible, it does not work."

That would be nice, but unfortunately not true. I think you can walk into any hospital and or read the biography of anyone you consider happy and confident, loved or loving, and you'll find they've gotten sick at some point and even died.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

This is a complicated and rather treacherous topic. Yes, "vibration" effects health. And yet it does not follow that everyone who gets sick has a low vibration. A friend of mine had cancer and it turns out that well-meaning inquiries into why she would choose to manifest the illness got a little old. Bad things happen to high vibration people all the time.

Liminal

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 1

This is a complicated and rather treacherous topic. Yes, "vibration" effects health. And yet it does not follow that everyone who gets sick has a low vibration. A friend of mine had cancer and it turns out that well-meaning inquiries into why she would choose to manifest the illness got a little old. Bad things happen to high vibration people all the time.

Liminal

Ken Wilbur addresses this subject in 'Grace and Grit' when his wife was dying of cancer. Many people blamed her for having bad karma which is being very insensitive.

http://www.amazon.com/Grace-Grit-Spirituality-Healing-Killam-ebook/dp/B00G3KCLNA/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1417821362&sr=1-1&keywords=grace+and+grit

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

Its problematic in a dozen ways. Globally it ignores the 100's+ of millions saved from Small Pox, Polio etc., by immunizations, the 10's of millions saved from TB to Syphillis by penicillin, the millions saved from malaria with medicine and mosquito control. It also presumes We are morally higher then Them because we're not sick. Versus the reality of better modern medical care and cleanliness and general living conditions.

What makes it personally dangerous is if fully believed and a child or loved one gets sick, then all that's needed is higher vibration and not medicine.

On the third hand, laughter, qi healings help; but if modern medicine is available that should be a first stop in life threatening situations and alternative/Eastern medicine complimenting it imo.

• Like 1

There is something to the idea of positive people not getting sick as much as negative people.

But this statement that you won't get Ebola if you hold a high vibration, is untrue.

The truth is that every person has fluctuating "vibrations". The higher you go, the harder you can fall at times...this is why we've seen cases over the years of Catholic priests molesting little boys. It's a deplorable act, unthinkable for the masses who aren't at all holy. This is proof that higher vibrations and positivity are just one end of the spectrum, and what goes up must come down. People truly on the spiritual path know how hard it is...whereas those who dabble and are just interested, don't yet know...that the mind will fight your aspirations with their opposite.

Actually, attachment to positivity is very negative in itself. It masks negativity. If you weren't negative, you wouldn't feel such a need to seek out the positive. So it's better to let go of it all, embrace nonduality, than it is to cling to high and good vibrations...as good and high as they are.

But even if you have those good and high vibrations, you can still contract Ebola, because you're a human body. Don't believe me? I'd say test it out for yourself, but that would end up in you dying, so I don't actually recommend it.

• Like 1

Animal flesh consumption = low vibrational behavior

In the Samkhya school of philosophy, tamas (Sanskrit: तमस् tamas "darkness") is one of the three gunas (or qualities), the other two being rajas (passion and activity) and sattva (purity, goodness). Tamas is the template for inertia or resistance to action. It has also been translated from Sanskrit as "indifference".

If you consume death you become death...

Vegetarian diets—naturally low in saturated fat, high in fiber, and replete with cancer-protective phytochemicals—help to prevent cancer. Large studies in England and Germany have shown that vegetarians are about 40 percent less likely to develop cancer compared to meat-eaters.1-3 In the United States, studies of Seventh-Day Adventists have shown significant reductions in cancer risk among those who avoided meat.4,5 Similarly, breast cancer rates are dramatically lower in nations, such as China, that follow plant-based diets.6 Interestingly, Japanese women who follow Western-style, meat-based diets are eight times more likely to develop breast cancer than women who follow a more traditional plant-based diet.7 Meat and dairy products contribute to many forms of cancer, including cancer of the colon, breast, ovaries, and prostate.

Harvard studies that included tens of thousands of women and men have shown that regular meat consumption increases colon cancer risk by roughly 300 percent.8,9 High-fat diets also encourage the body’s production of estrogens, in particular, estradiol. Increased levels of this sex hormone have been linked to breast cancer. A recent report noted that the rate of breast cancer among premenopausal women who ate the most animal (but not vegetable) fat was one-third higher than that of women who ate the least animal fat.10 A separate study from Cambridge University also linked diets high in saturated fat to breast cancer.11 One study linked dairy products to an increased risk of ovarian cancer. The process of breaking down the lactose (milk sugar) into galactose evidently damages the ovaries.12 Daily meat consumption triples the risk of prostate enlargement. Regular milk consumption doubles the risk and failure to consume vegetables regularly nearly quadruples the risk.13http://www.pcrm.org/health/diets/vegdiets/vegetarian-foods-powerful-for-health

Edited by eye_of_the_storm

Sign in to follow this