DreamBliss

DreamBliss gears up for dating... HELP!

Pain ? This too shall pass.

Best relationship ever?  This too shall pass. 

It might seem I boast about my many relationships and beautiful women, but do you know how many times I have felt like my heart has been ripped out like that ? 

Are you up for that?

The worst one was was when one of the dearest to my heart ( the closest person I have had to a daughter - I have none of my own children ) died young ..... and she had a little baby   Then there are other friends and  family, which I won't list - eventually we get old and more and more of them die. And some tragic cases in my years of medical work.

Blah  blah ...

I mean, even in the 'right' space, just the evening news will do it !

Are you now going to mope in your room with heart damage because a woman did not accept an invitation via email sent to her work from a guy she met at lunch one time ? 

Up and at 'em ! 

Seize life with both hands and drink it in.  

Time does not stop waiting for you to be ready. 

• Like 2

Well obviously. But the ego has a low threshold for pain tolerance... For all but the most enlightened or spiritual, a rejection feels like a rejection of the person, not the ego.

The only thing it can hurt is that which is unreal inside of you. 

It takes a shift of perception, but this shift of perception is one that a lot are not willing to take, even though they consider themselves on the spiritual path.

A shift of perspective away from the constructed sense of self, to that which was there before any personality was built. 

• Like 1

Is there anyone here who can do the Chinese astrology/natal charts? It would be an interesting service to offer on this site...also interesting to see compatible matches....Daobums personals section? Is that too corny?

Songtsan

[Gesturing up to the previous post] Run. Run very far away, as fast as you can...

Nungali

JK (just kidding.) I'll bet you're a very good metaphysical matchmaker.

Edited by DreamBliss
  • Like 1

I am always available, but I am poly ;) Most people can't handle that. I don't get jealous....my girlfriend has been with five other guys while we've been together, and I have been with a girl and a guy.....it's fun, but not for the faint of heart...

• Like 1

I ended up on this thread searching for "ecstatic dance" :wacko:

But, stuck around as I am just bored at work...

I must say I'm impressed at how compassionate and patient the people have been on this thread and Kudos to DreamBliss for being willing to change (but not too much :D )

BTW, just reading this thread, I had imagined someone totally different (stereotypes *sigh*), but DreamBliss, you look GREAT in that meditating pic. You are not obese, just a little extra from what I can see and that is very easily fixed.

Really, 80% (in my opinion) of your physical attractiveness is in your control.

And no, you don't need money for exercising. You do need time, and since you are not working 9-5, you have plenty of it. Indeed, you have a lot of time - the most precious resource.

Get vital (that's just another way of saying have fun). Isn't there ecstatic dance in Vancouver (is that where you are?)?

Or just go to the parks and do Qigong. Put yourself outside of your walls (all puns intended).

All the best, and do not be half-assed (I know you feel like you have done everything, but have you? For example, have you imagined yourself into the state of being loved and desired by a woman? Just 15 minutes a day perhaps. Imagine how many minutes that would add up to in a couple of months.....)

For my second idea, I'd like to take a different tack. There is only way way in which all of this thread can be combined into one coherent strategy (its even unconventional!).

OKCupid Profile

Name: Dreambliss

Calling all you career women!! Are you a busy, driven woman with a flourishing work life? Do you long to find a soulmate, but cannot take the time to look? Are you accumulating wealth fast, but long for a partner to share all the fine things that your money can buy? Would you love to have some kids running about your mansion, but can't bear the idea of sacrificing your career to care for them?

Look no further!

I am a spiritually realised male who naturally wants nothing more than to stay at home looking after our kids. Yes, you heard right...Our Kids. Not only is my 40 year old equipment still in full working order, but sexual release is the third most important thing in my life ( see list below)

Let's release each other from unhappiness!

I can be reached by email, cell or XBox Live...

etc.

what do we all think?

Nikolai, this post of yours actually made me participate in this thread.

This is hilarious and the kind of profile that would get replies at OK Cupid. It comes across as funny, and yet completely true at the same time. Unapologetic and at the same time, not taking oneself seriously. Good stuff :D:D

Cheers

Edited by SriChi
  • Like 1

SriChi

Thank you for the advice and encouragement!

So I am not the only dude around here interested in ecstatic dance? Cool!

Yes, Nikolai1 has a great sense of humor. Nungali too, although sometimes he can rub a guy the wrong way...

Edited by DreamBliss

tumblr_inline_mksxadmp7K1qz4rgp.gif

.... I dont  rub  no guys  any which way . 

Although i might rub two wooden sticks together to get a fire going under your arse at times  .

You're welcome ! 

• Like 1

Nungali, you were not aware of this but there was a time when I wanted to:

I had this whole thing written, I was going to tell you off, then I saw Michael was friends with you, which made me pause, then @ 1:34:

Then I was able to let go of being offended by you, allowing me to appreciate you, and now here we are:

Although sometimes I admit it feels like this (you're the Kraken):

Edited by DreamBliss
  • Like 2

Glad to mediate!

It took all my skills as a subtle relationship counsellor though.

It's too bad that the two of you are male and straight. You would make such a wonderful bitching and bickering couple!

I guess you'll have to save that for another lifetime...

• Like 2

Hmmm interesting and alluring thread we have here...I will be lurking in these waters for some time...

Wonderful ! .... another Kraken ! 

DOH!   

DB !    You beat me to it !    Why you doity .... 

on second thoughts , have some buffet 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1