Wells

UNDENIABLE PROOF: BELGIAN UFO WAVE

Oz, in some ways the reaction is 40 years behind the times. The golden age for UFOology was the late '70's. Huge amount of reports and many books coming out each year. There were shows, serious ones like Project Blue Book, as well as the actual Project Blue Book information coming out.

The sighting he mentions in such loud OH MY GOD CAPS. Is actually not all that unusual, matter of fact in the 70's and some places in the 80's it'd be pretty normal, radar images and all. If some of the older guys are ragging on his style its because its not so OMG for those who've put in some study in the past. It's a little bit same old, same old. We've been through the, this is a world changer, quite a few times in the 70's. And we've seen it really doesn't. Hell the event was 2 or 3 years ago wasn't it.

Plus we simply have a good sense of humor. Lastly Zoom has a reputation for being a skeptical, 'I don't believe it' writer on many threads here so its natural some of that negativity bounces back at him.

• Like 4

Hell the event was 2 or 3 years ago wasn't it.

1989-90, you do the math :ph34r:

spot-on observation re the OP. If it were almost anyone else, the responses would be more sewious, I'm sure.

Yeah, dey raggin' on poor old Zoomy.

The Belgium mass flying triangle sighting totally authentic, of course.

I am sure the vast multiple corroborating witness testimony would stand up in court.

Probably stealth aircraft out for a jaunt to gauge public/media reaction. Maybe.

As to ET.

I know nuthin'.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 3

1989-90, you do the math :ph34r:

Lets see, 89-90.. carry the 2, divide the postnumerator... take into account curvature of space and speed of solar system vis a vi the black hole at the center galaxy, ignore the number 1989 and 1990 that appear under the title question and I get 2 or 3 years ago :o

• Like 2

One evening in October, when I was one-third sober,

An taking home a load with manly pride;

My poor feet began to stutter, so I lay down in the gutter,

And a pig came up an lay down by my side;

Then we sang Its all fair weather when good fellows get together,

Till a lady passing by was heard to say:

You can tell a man who boozes by the company he chooses

And the pig got up and slowly walked away.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Oz, in some ways the reaction is 40 years behind the times. The golden age for UFOology was the late '70's. Huge amount of reports and many books coming out each year. There were shows, serious ones like Project Blue Book, as well as the actual Project Blue Book information coming out.

The sighting he mentions in such loud OH MY GOD CAPS. Is actually not all that unusual, matter of fact in the 70's and some places in the 80's it'd be pretty normal, radar images and all. If some of the older guys are ragging on his style its because its not so OMG for those who've put in some study in the past. It's a little bit same old, same old. We've been through the, this is a world changer, quite a few times in the 70's. And we've seen it really doesn't. Hell the event was 2 or 3 years ago wasn't it.

Plus we simply have a good sense of humor. Lastly Zoom has a reputation for being a skeptical, 'I don't believe it' writer on many threads here so its natural some of that negativity bounces back at him.

Plus, we got a chance to make fun of Belgians :)

• Like 1

Plus, we got a chance to make fun of Belgians :)

If it exists we can make fun of it.

We made fun of Belgium.

Therefore Belgium exists.

We didn't make fun of UFOs

Therefore UFOs are not from Belgium.

• Like 2