Sign in to follow this  
MooNiNite

What Powers the Nervous system? (Western Science)

Life is just too short bro! :)

All part of my youthful exploration of the world around me, my friend! ;) Part of the foundation upon which my worldviews were constructed, and part of the stuff now being consciously set aside.

• Like 1

We are one body not a bunch of parts that fire in a specific order like a machine. Living things possess one energy that functions simultaneously. If we take care of this one energy all systems function, all illness disappears.

If we have a system failure doctors look at parts like a machine to try and fix it. When we are talking about something that can not be created or destroyed, no cause or effect it is obvious we should not be treated as machines that we build or should we use this knowledge and apply it to living things.

• Like 2

Nobody has stated where the electromotive force to initiate ATP reactions and such comes from ;)

Nobody has stated where the electromotive force to initiate ATP reactions and such comes from ;)

AAA batteries?

strong/weak forces? polarities? differences....Ai! attraction/repulsion? Ion channels, gated channels?

Movement is the actuality - time is the brew!

The bottom line is that Everything causes Everything!

Looking for rate limiting enzymes? Bottlenecks?

Nature can take care of any deficiency...

Change one thing, change reality!

Life is a tapestry...pull a thread and you can unravel the whole thing. Entropy should be examined in detail for this topic.

Find out how things break down and you will see how they build up!

Edited by Songtsan

there are a multitude of vehicles for stored energy

where does the impetus come from to activate those stores ;)

Sign in to follow this