Sign in to follow this  
Tibetan_Ice

Robin Williams dead at 63

But yes, RIP to the man that brought me Mrs Doubtfire...as a kid, I would watch it over and over.

All time classic...as long as that film is still on the shelves, his spirit is still with us :)

Sad another great has passed overnight. Lauren Bacall is no longer with us in this physical realm. A wonderful woman of her own making.

She too wil be remembered.

• Like 3

I heard Williams was in the first stages of Parkinson's. Not something too many people would want to go through.

• Like 1

I heard Williams was in the first stages of Parkinson's. Not something too many people would want to go through.

OT but my mother told me that my father has early stages of it. He's already 86 and it's quite mild, but one thing he gets is hallucinations, which I was was unaware of as a symptom of the disease. My mother told me he was standing in front of a hall closet, calling her to come look. When she got there, he told her he was looking at a big tiger in the closet and it was as real to him as she was.

He was a great entertainer, and a huge fan of the Legend of Zelda series (named his daughter after the princess afterall) and i had had deeply rooted hopes that he would play the role of the King of Hyrule in a future live action movie. Even convinced myself that i'd make it happen if no one else did.

Now he's gone and it is incidentally depressing.

I've had a lot of inspiration for writing a fanfiction for the series, but now, i am convinced i will have to dedicate it to him.

(for anyone curious about this story)

• Like 2

Hits me hard too, Aladin and Mrs doubtfire were a couple favorites.

I dont know anything about the " tree of life " other that the name.

But I do know humanity is similar to a tree or bush. We as individuals are the leafs of humanity. When one leaf falls a new leaf rises.

Some trees bare fruit, yin, some of the same trees dont. YANG

Some leafs are bigger and more vibrant than others. More color, more yang.

That was Robin.

From a great stand up, he pretends to be himself 40 years in the future. It's funny and touching and brilliant.

Sign in to follow this