Sign in to follow this  
woodcarver

Is new age and spiritual stuff irrelevant to the tao cultivator?

I can't seem to shake these ideas as I try to explore new age and spiritual "culture" (?)...

If one was in total harmony with the tao, would you need to worry about chakras, the pineal gland, sacred geometry, dimensions, indigo children, crystals, and all that other stuff found in spiritual stores and websites?

Not trying to offend, I'm just trying to understand how everything translates.

I also dare to ask that isn't manifesting "doing"?

New Agers have appropriated useful stuff, so some of the things they talk about have some validity, but they mix things up with BS and dumb it down.

IMO just go for things that make sense and fit experience, and if those things happen to also be mentioned by New Agers it's generally best to learn about them from non-New Age sources.

• Like 1

It is worth questioning everything, not just new teachings but old ones, just because something has been repeated by masters and highly regarded books for generations doesn't mean it is relevant any more to our generation or relevant to your particular path. Personally I have found some new age teaching useful , some it is genuine but fragmented and only holds part of the picture, while there are some teachings and lineages which many would regard as new age that I found found to be the most profound and powerful stuff out there.

• Like 2

Magick and the occult creeps into the realm of newage more and more each year as it becomes more accessible and armchair magickians get away with publishing books.

Is the newage stuff relevant? Most of it is a distraction and just feeds the ego imo.

Edited by BaguaKicksAss
  • Like 1

It's such a big area is 'New Age' and for sure it influences what we do.

You never heard ' Chakras' and ' QiGong' mentioned together in the same context until the hippie days.

In Spiritualism you would never see a card reader at Tea with Spirit meetings nowadays it's almost all card readers and they are very popular.

" Let a thousand flowers bloom' somebody ( Chairman Mao??) once said.

Edited by GrandmasterP

New age 'spirituality' is the eclectic bastard child of hermetics bought up by hippie foster parents.

• Like 2

I can't seem to shake these ideas as I try to explore new age and spiritual "culture" (?)...

If one was in total harmony with the tao, would you need to worry about chakras, the pineal gland, sacred geometry, dimensions, indigo children, crystals, and all that other stuff found in spiritual stores and websites?

Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is passion. Consciousness consists of ultrasonic energy of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a refining of the sensual. To engage with the quest is to become one with it. We self-actualize, we reflect, we are reborn.

We are at a crossroads of synchronicity and stagnation. Reality has always been radiating storytellers whose hearts are enveloped in intuition. Our conversations with other travellers have led to a redefining of hyper-ethereal consciousness.

Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the world via sonar energy. Who are we? Where on the great quest will we be re-energized? Humankind has nothing to lose.

Visitor, look within and bless yourself. It can be difficult to know where to begin. Have you found your quest?

How should you navigate this unlimited planet?

The dreamscape is calling to you via bio-electricity. Can you hear it? Although you may not realize it, you are pranic. If you have never experienced this harmonizing at the quantum level, it can be difficult to vibrate.

We are in the midst of an unlimited ennobling of potentiality that will let us access the solar system itself. You will soon be awakened by a power deep within yourself — a power that is sacred, sublime. Through the akashic record, our brains are opened by synchronicity.

• Like 2

What an inspiring post Nungali!

New age 'spirituality' is the eclectic bastard child of hermetics bought up by hippie foster parents.

And sometimes it is smarter than both.

Sometimes dumber.

I won't mention who's dumbest.

What an inspiring post Nungali!

And sometimes it is smarter than both.

Do tell .....

That video is, classic! :)

You may be ruled by illusion without realizing it. Do not let it confront the richness of your circuit. Only a visitor of the universe may ignite this lightning bolt of empathy. Yes, it is possible to shatter the things that can extinguish us, but not without coherence on our side.

Nothing is impossible. Curiosity is a constant. Consciousness consists of supercharged waveforms of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an ennobling of the sentient.

Who are we? Where on the great vision quest will we be re-energized? Our conversations with other dreamweavers have led to an unfolding of pseudo-mystical consciousness. Reality has always been beaming with adventurers whose hearts are nurtured by science.

Freedom is the driver of potentiality.

Traveller, look within and empower yourself. The quantum matrix is calling to you via ultrasonic energy. Can you hear it? How should you navigate this technological multiverse?

Through the akashic record, our lives are immersed in growth. You will soon be guided by a power deep within yourself — a power that is sublime, ancient. As you reflect, you will enter into infinite awareness that transcends understanding.

* DING! * ... thank you ..... $35 please :)

That video is, classic! :)

He got me as soon as he complained about partying with congressmen :)

I do agree in principle with what he read though .

Edited by Nungali

d4f59ebc954a655bf2d84bfe54cb342b.jpg

Ok perfect, here we go. In ultimate reality, isn't all of that just ideas? If I were to totally let go, wouldn't all that happen naturally or at least whatever will happen, happens perfectly enough?

New age spirituality is simply yet another piece of spirituality people have developed. Just as a tree that grows a new branch. Since we live in the times of its influence, how could it not influence some aspect d your social life...that is if you have one.

Timeless truths are what I am after. If I need to refresh my thinking using new age explanations to explain uncertain ancient concepts to me than so be it.

• Like 2

My, that is quite the collection! ;)

Though if there are only 7 chackras (or 9 if you add those 2 extras) what would about 30 tuning forks be for?

The number thirty, understood with reference to the spiritual life, signifies the practice of the virtues.
-- The Philokalia

Out of thousands of birds that set out on the journey, only thirty birds from the outer world
contemplated the face of God in the inner world.
-- Fariduddin Attar

image270.jpg
Horus entering the Narrow Gate with 30 stars,
Going forth by day (Egyptian book of the Dead)

Come do my Unlimited chakras [tm] course to soul splice your unlimited soul mates in an eternally fractally revolving toroidal quantum time slip from eternia, with sacred geometry brain dolphin/pleiadian dna repatterning into the sirius source codes of infinity [tm]

Level one is only $1000000000.95!

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this