BaguaKicksAss

What the hell is the abyss anyways?

Yeah! ......

But .. Whoever SAID that a man can't marry Raisins !

The Tao doesnt care if you marry dried grapes whether they have boobs or not!

:)

Though some houris may have boobs like very dry raisins.

• Like 1

I do wonder though , who all the houris are supposed to be, and what happens to them when youre busy or they no longer are virgins or if ones wife meets you up in heaven.

I quite like white raisins.

Those make for a sweet, tasty and energy-filled snack when out on the bike.

I'd not get 72 virgins in my panniers.

Edited by GrandmasterP

Sorry , I thought you started this thread to generate discussion , though you already are quite familiar with the subject.

I want to know if the virgins are male or female... it doesn't seem to specify and that will have great effect on the outcome of my enjoyment of blowing myself up in the glory of fulfilling some book's claims...

Now you are talking MH.

Tulips...

Love 'em.

Queen of the Night for preference.

We've a drift of those every late spring.

Fabulous behind daffodils in years they coincide but usually the daffs go over before the tulips flower.

post-89388-0-32091100-1407448311_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I do wonder though , who all the houris are supposed to be, and what happens to them when youre busy or they no longer are virgins or if ones wife meets you up in heaven.

Those are degrees, Muslims worship Isis, whose star is five pointed, 5 * 72 = 360

Those are degrees, Muslims worship Isis, whose star is five pointed, 5 * 72 = 360

Youre saying the virgins are symbolism for geometric angles?

Ok, the numerical aspect they might find satisfactory for that association

, but Id be surprised if they were expecting a reward of ...radians.

But there will be no physical body so it really doesn't matter anyhow. Sad how they can misunderstand their own faith the way they do.

• Like 1

Im sure I can say that IMO about more than just them .... I just dont know my exceptions might be :)

• Like 1

They don't even know that they worship Venus, they don't like the feminine aspects of divinity. Yet they touch the vulva of the Kaaba. Sacred geometry must have been very important in the Islamic world, although now mostly forgotten.

Did you ever wonder why a circle has 360 degrees?

• Like 1

They don't even know that they worship Venus, they don't like the feminine aspects of divinity. Yet they touch the vulva of the Kaaba. Sacred geometry must have been very important in the Islamic world, although now mostly forgotten.

Did you ever wonder why a circle has 360 degrees?

Im reading that the rock itself has been smashed into seven small pieces ,stuck back together , and has been framed multiple times. Whether it originally had a defined ' feminine ' shape, I dunno.

That which became the 'Islamic world' most likely has little to do with the basic Abrahamic tradition , belief in a single god etc though Id suspect that portions of the old beliefs which werent inimical to Islam could be retained to enrich the traditions.

I suppose every kid who starts geometry has wondered why the heck the thing is divided that way , already being indoctrinated to base 10 math.. but Im just guessing that this other number divides into convenient multiples.

???

Im reading that the rock itself has been smashed into seven small pieces ,stuck back together , and has been framed multiple times. Whether it originally had a defined ' feminine ' shape, I dunno.

That which became the 'Islamic world' most likely has little to do with the basic Abrahamic tradition , belief in a single god etc though Id suspect that portions of the old beliefs which werent inimical to Islam could be retained to enrich the traditions.

I suppose every kid who starts geometry has wondered why the heck the thing is divided that way , already being indoctrinated to base 10 math.. but Im just guessing that this other number divides into convenient multiples.

???

I'm just making this up as we go along really, but there is some truth to it, though I'm not even a little knowledgeable in the field of sacred geometry. But the earth travels around the sun in 365 day (which was once 360 days)

This is called arcane knowledge.

Edited by Anoesjka
  • Like 1

I'm just making this up as we go along really, but there is some truth to it, though I'm not even a little knowledgeable in the field of sacred geometry. But the earth travels around the sun in 365 day (which was once 360 days)

This is called arcane knowledge.

Well youre arcane knowledge is good enough to make me have to go a-fact checking. Have a nice weekend ..

:)

Edited by Stosh

Hehehe. Funny how conversations go sometimes.

'On topic' is one of the rare internet discussion thingos that have revealed a pet 'hate' dynamic of mine regarding communication that seemed previously irrelevant in many circumstances (and still does nowadays in verbal communication). So of course we still do it on forums ... even though it is 'against the rules'.

I used to get admonished for it, particularly from 'this particular woman' (ooh, you would love her Marblehead :) );

Me; "What has what you just said got to do with what we are talking about?"

TPW ; " Who are you to say what direction a conversation should take?"

Me : " We are trying to come to a consensus decision."

TPW: "Thats the problem, to get consensus, the others need to change their opinion to agree with me."

Me : " No ... consensus is ....... "

TPW: "No, Thats just your definition - I dont agree that is what it means."

Me: "Okay <gets dictionary off shelf, reads definition to meeting > ... "

TPW: " No, Thats just the dictionary's definition - I dont agree that is what consensus means. "

So I tried to be really patient and when converse went OT waited until that played out and then returned to the subject topic.

- Now apparently I am 'anal' .... also a friend of mine told me "I am not going to argue with you any more, you keep remembering the all the stuff I said earlier."

Ahhhh <shrug>

Oooo .... sorry BKA .... lets say I am talking about the Abyss of Communication

~ as a way of making up to you :

• Like 3

I think. I can't guarantee the authenticity of what I wrote in my former post. ;)

Can I borrow that for my new signature ?

A thread on a forum is just like unchecked thought processes, they keep getting out of hand and expanding into all directions. Breathe in, breathe out.