idiot_stimpy

High energy state attracting unwanted attention

I appreciate the spirit of your argument, even though I am partial to the idea that it is not improbable for average humans to experience very bad episodes with negative entities. In fact, I am convinced that thousands of people have such experiences, although they usually don't know the supernatural cause of their dilemmas.

Well put and I do not disagree:

Most average humans experience "negative" entities - about 100% The typical negative entity is practically if not entirely non-existent - this is not to say ineffective in taking a large position or in obtaining some power.

I used to call them "yes" beings. They are like tiny elementals that "like" any thought that enters your head, any inertial movement that is "a call to action" or that creates robust activity in your space. The mental health wards are full of people talking to these entities and many people in prison took actions that they would not have taken had they not given these "yes" being's applause and goading so much satisfaction. These vary same beings are in fact next to microscopic in the sense that they are typically little more than machines that applause and goad activity. Many of them join in the fun if someone is willing to entertain these mechanisms.

These mechanisms will find what creates activity - not by thinking or analysis of the subject, but simple prodding until it hits activity - if it/they hits upon "shame" or "injustice" and finds a gusher there then it will stay in that area and keep mechanically hitting that gusher whenever the subject has enough built up energy for good activity there.

If the energy of the host is low, it will prod and goad areas that will yield energy - such as consuming alcohol or fast foods - energy and poor clarity - what more could they ask for - all done by a series of unconscious proddings from what is essentially a tiny next to nothing being that is actually playing.

These tiny entities also take on a valence is they find someone willing to entertain them - and the valence they take on is one that creates the best reaction from outsiders in terms of creating activity in those outside them - so if the postulate mechanical function of the valence is to create activity, it will not take too long to find the relationship of taking on a valence that creates fear in those looking and also one that is in tune with the realm from which the person is looking at (they can also appear just like Tinker Bell and many do).

One can see these entities as "pestering little shits" or as very bright little guys who cheer on every activity within our space.

We can see them as demons that bring out our most disqusting thoughts or fears or shame.

We can see them as patriotic spirit companions that would topple the unjust among us.

We can embrace them as we decide to commit suicide or kill someone.

They can take on gigantic proportions - but in the end - they are little nothings embraced by the allowance of incorrect thinking, incorrect activity and more.

At these stages Religion is helpful - it is precisely for this group of humans that Religion is very helpful.

Though they create a constant state of fear and ignorance.

I stand to be corrected on all matters, but for the time being I subscribe heavily to the teachings of practical mystics and exorcists like Robert Bruce and Jerry Johnson. I found 'Practical Psychic Self-Defense' by Robert Bruce quite the enlightening read, and the countless accounts relayed by Aunt Claire of exorcisms done in and around Perth, Australia.

Much practical advice may be gleaned from run-of-the-mill movies about what sort of actions lead to infestations and possessions. Like visiting a reputedly haunted place during night-time or similar trouble-seeking is ill advised, and may land you a Neg-hitchhiker that could be very hard to get rid of.

I have read accounts from social workers in the USA visiting drug-addict domiciles and routinely experiencing the CLASSIC symptoms and signs of Neg-infestations like the cat urine smell, stuffy atmosphere, all light-openings blocked and leaving with an unexplained headache and 'out-of-it' state. A drug home is an ideal festering and breeding ground for Negs, which can be seen clairvoyantly as very distinct astral creatures and demonic figures.

Robert relates how he has done exorcisms where green 'ectoplasm' spews from the possessed face before a brick is being pulled out of a standing wall by the possessed. He advises that one should get the hell out of there asap if confronted by a similar situation. Or how about the Neg-afflicted man who has to touch all the rear-lights of ALL the cars in a parking lot or suffer an instant bowl-movement out of his control, with no psychiatric explanation due to the lack of accompanying symptoms.

Or how about the child that sticks power-extension cords in his mouth whenever his parents turn their backs, despite everything being done to reason with the child, together with a whole host of other unexplained behaviours of obstinance to the point where they had to find an exorcist. One who after months of attempts to dislodge the particular Neg that has attached to the child, failed and finally had to offer his own body as a compromise.

This was Robert Bruce, and he explained that the child befriended the Neg and kept calling it back after each exorcism. When the Neg entered Robert he immediately threw up and systematically began losing control of his limbs, which would perform actions without his consent, a classic sign of possessions.

After months of hopeless struggle to free the Neg from his body he went into the wilderness without supplies, and was guided to a place where he fell asleep. An underground stream earthed the Neg during the night, and he was freed from the Neg. However, years afterward when he ran into the previously possessed kid, the kid's face was overshadowed by the Neg who smirked at Robert just to let him know the Neg came back.

I release you from these tales of horror, sleep well.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 3

Grounding is a term that can be taken in so many ways that I thought it good to look at a general use of the term - (how I use the term)

It is in a very general way - anything that gets a person back into their head/body - the here and now.

One might say to a person floating above their body and "out of it":

"Ok, come back into your bodies - get out of trance - breath - open your eyes - make yourself real - look around you - ground yourself"

One can also make a connection to the Earth and one can also allow a small amount of Earth energy to come up into ones space. This keeps ones vibration from erradic changes and also from very high frequencies. Exercise does this. Eating can do this. Sleep can do this.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

Robert relates how he has done exorcisms where green 'ectoplasm' spews from the possessed face before a brick is being pulled out of a standing wall by the possessed. He advises that one should get the hell out of there asap if confronted by a similar situation. Or how about the Neg-afflicted man who has to touch all the rear-lights of ALL the cars in a parking lot or suffer an instant bowl-movement out of his control, with no psychiatric explanation due to the lack of accompanying symptoms.

Or how about the child that sticks power-extension cords in his mouth whenever his parents turn their backs, despite everything being done to reason with the child, together with a whole host of other unexplained behaviours of obstinance to the point where they had to find an exorcist. One who after months of attempts to dislodge the particular Neg that has attached to the child, failed and finally had to offer his own body as a compromise.

This was Robert Bruce, and he explained that the child befriended the Neg and kept calling it back after each exorcism. When the Neg entered Robert he immediately threw up and systematically began losing control of his limbs, which would perform actions without his consent, a classic sign of possessions.

After months of hopeless struggle to free the Neg from his body he went into the wilderness without supplies, and was guided to a place where he fell asleep. An underground stream earthed the Neg during the night, and he was freed from the Neg. However, years afterward when he ran into the previously possessed kid, the kid's face was overshadowed by the Neg who smirked at Robert just to let him know the Neg came back.

The type of beings you describe here are extremely rare - as an example - you did not give an example from personal experience but from reading about it. We have read about it, seen it up on the screen in theaters but only hear about it typically if we go lookig for it. You sort of have to go looking for it because this is from a realm that you have to ponder on and go to - it is not "up here".

Now lets take a look at the huge and powerful grotesque monster itself:

1. Its range is very limited
  2. it can move bricks and ooze things
  3. it can make a person wiggle
  4. it can be extinguished with no karma to the one extinguishing it
  5. it cannot move about freely so you must come to it or transport it to you
  6. it cannot be in the light of higher energies - it does not exist in these realms
  7. if you are in the higher realms you will never see these creatures unless you go hunting for them in lower realms. They are stuck insignificant creatures to be pitied and you can remove one layer at a time until you find when and where they were stuck - usually long ago. They will need to go all the way back to before they were stuck - losing all that they might have gained. Or - they may need to be dispursed entirely.

Even the spirits that most of the more capable psychics and some of the clairvoyants see are in fact "shells" of previous people. They do not technically exist - they are not living spirits. But they are the fading personality so to speak of the dead person and they look and act and have the memories of the dead persons personality and will talk to you and have every nuance of the dead persons personality..

They will "communicate" with other dead relatives for you (using their automated memories of that persons personality).

It is why is some of the higher Eastern teachings it is taught not to speak to the "dead" and not to dwell in this realm.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 3

The largest and most powerful "stray" entity that I have ever enountered (not to be confused with High Beings) was absolutely gigantic but it was entirely composed of millions of thoughtforms and techinically it was not a being.

It looked like a being and even had the sort of high communication levels of a High Being and it was not a dark entity confined to the very low realms.

it is the "being" of a race - it carries their story.

• Like 2

Most people's auras look like flames the start at the navel and extend upwards. Most people's flames are black with some red on the outer rims. The flames are usually about 1 to 2 feet high and about 8 inches wide. That's it. There is no finer color or mist light beyond that. Probably 80% of the people I saw were like that.

How did the remaining 20% appear?

Interesting stuff, I would like to read more about it if somebody knows the source :)

I recall reading an account one person had with an immortal, who left this person with a little statue. Some time later, the person, who was traveling by motorcycle in another country (taiwan?), happened to be staying the night in an old abandoned temple of sorts. Candles started flickering and a dark ominous feeling crept over the person, who scrambled to find the little statue he always kept with him. Right after touching it the immortal's voice was in his head quite clearly and told him to get out of there immediately.

Regarding the general look of a persons Aura:

In general a young vibrant person will have clearish colors and they look crystalline and often the aura is quite fully surrounding them.

If a person is sick or becoming sick the colors become muddied particularly in the areas of affliction. A cold can encompass the whole body or at least the upper half.

As people age they tend towards less vibrant colors however this varies - some will have many many beautiful colors and it depends on what they are doing.

Typically you will not see many blacks unless you are at a political rally and both sides are present - then you will see blacks and reds shooting out from many.

Most people have very uneven auras particularly when they are troubled or agitated.

You can talk to someone and they will change colors before your eyes - particularly if you move onto a topic that they love or hate.

The auras of meditators, healers, yogis, Qi Gongers - these will tend to be more crystalline, more "even"and encompass the body entirely and at roughly the same thickness.

The auras of martial artists tend to be more present than most but they do not necessarily share the uniformity and lighter colors of those mentioned above.

The above is from my personal observation.

For information on Auras, it is hard to beat Leadbeater - you can also find a great deal of very good information from the Theosophical Society for free online fromThe Project Gutenberg - you can download them there along with over 400,000 other titles including nearly every classic.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

I don't see spirits or auras or anything out of the very ordinary.

Only through self observation did I find that this certain feeling or state of consciousness, seemed to attract certain responses from people. When I get this feeling I know I am going to be tested in some way or have a hard time.

Theoretically I was contemplating whether my energy state was triggering certain responses in people.

Similar to the Matrix film, where the Agents will act through normal citizens to attack Neo.

Not that I am Neo, and not that I am the one, just using it as a theoretical example.

• Like 1

I don't see spirits or auras or anything out of the very ordinary.

Only through self observation did I find that this certain feeling or state of consciousness, seemed to attract certain responses from people. When I get this feeling I know I am going to be tested in some way or have a hard time.

Theoretically I was contemplating whether my energy state was triggering certain responses in people.

Similar to the Matrix film, where the Agents will act through normal citizens to attack Neo.

Not that I am Neo, and not that I am the one, just using it as a theoretical example.

Or like Inception when the unconscious starts to attack the conscious?

I think for the most part there is a law of affinity, which is cool (worlds within worlds) ... I recall a short teaching, something like even in hell a buddha is in paradise. So the buddha is I think shaping their own reality. For us it may be that these worlds cross over on occasion... I think largely you can attract the experience you want , there may be deeper levels of ourselves we are unaware of manifesting though (aspects we need to understand).

You may be right with the Matrix stuff.

For consideration however, there was a time when I thought that if I pushed the boundaries of this reality unwanted attention may come my way, though never of great concern a self imposed limitation either way.

So rather than

"High energy state attracting unwanted attention"

Think High energy state attracting wanted attention/ high energetic beings full of wisdom/ understanding (what have you)

See if that makes a difference. Who knows? :)

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 2

++

There is a Taoist story of an old farmer who had worked his crops for many years. One day his horse ran away. Upon hearing the news, his neighbors came to visit. "Such bad luck," they said sympathetically. "May be," the farmer replied. The next morning the horse returned, bringing with it three other wild horses. "How wonderful," the neighbors exclaimed. "May be," replied the old man. The following day, his son tried to ride one of the untamed horses, was thrown, and broke his leg. The neighbors again came to offer their sympathy on his misfortune. "May be," answered the farmer. The day after, military officials came to the village to draft young men into the army. Seeing that the son's leg was broken, they passed him by. The neighbors congratulated the farmer on how well things had turned out. "May be," said the farmer.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/wrestlingwithyourself/2013/10/zen-story-maybe/

• Like 2

The largest and most powerful "stray" entity that I have ever enountered (not to be confused with High Beings) was absolutely gigantic but it was entirely composed of millions of thoughtforms and techinically it was not a being.

It looked like a being and even had the sort of high communication levels of a High Being and it was not a dark entity confined to the very low realms.

it is the "being" of a race - it carries their story.

Of which people did you communicate?

Very interesting, it is something I have considered as a possibility though no real proof until now.

I think it is similar for all creatures?

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

@ IS,

Another thing you may want to consider is changing your name.

I think names are powerful things and I have seen in life how a name can be self fulfilling.

A lot of energy goes into a name + peoples perception/their image (thought creation) of you.

I would choose something more inspiring/ uplifting.

• Like 1

Of which people did you communicate?

Very interesting, it is something I have considered as a possibility though no real proof until now.

I think it is similar for all creatures?

Of which people is not so important and I would rather keep that private but somewhat along these lines are the writings of Susan MacLaine who came out of the great Findhorn Commune. (Unfortunately I don't have the time right now to make sure that is the correct spelling of her name but she has spoke to many beings similar in nature to this but I do not believe they were composite beings so to speak but rather beings of a realm or species or group.

Update just now : Dorthy Maclean - Findhorn Foundation

She is in her entities now but apparently doing well - I spoke with her about 30 years ago.

• Like 1

I used to see these enormous spiders at the foot of my bed, the size of a stretched hand. They had no bad intentions, but since I'm naturally somewhat unsettled (but not as much anymore) by spiders and seeing them every time I opened my eyes, I asked them kindly if they would please not come again. And so they never came back. But they were no evil things, I believe they protected me in a way.

• Like 2

Of which people is not so important and I would rather keep that private but somewhat along these lines are the writings of Susan MacLaine who came out of the great Findhorn Commune. (Unfortunately I don't have the time right now to make sure that is the correct spelling of her name but she has spoke to many beings similar in nature to this but I do not believe they were composite beings so to speak but rather beings of a realm or species or group. Update just now : Dorthy Maclean - Findhorn Foundation She is in her entities now but apparently doing well - I spoke with her about 30 years ago.

No worries :)

And thanks! I'll have a look

• Like 1

That was a pretty good auto spelling "mistake"! (I was in a hurry and did not proof the post - I think now I'm glad I did not)

Unfortunately on an iPad you cannot use smilies so this will have to do :)

Dorthy is a good read with some surprising information and if you are not already familiar with the historical Findhorn and it's legendary horticulture then read up on it - it is fascinating!

Like gigantic vegetables - cabbages that come to mid thigh - oh my!

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

That was a pretty good auto spelling "mistake"! (I was in a hurry and did not proof the post - I think now I'm glad I did not)

Unfortunately on an iPad you cannot use smilies so this will have to do :)

Dorthy is a good read with some surprising information and if you are not already familiar with the historical Findhorn and it's legendary horticulture then read up on it - it is fascinating!

Like gigantic vegetables - cabbages that come to mid thigh - oh my!

I love love love findhorn. Its a great example of successful work with the spirits of nature, and is my main focus.

• Like 1

Here is what I have to say about your "invisible nuisances".... they are either real, a manifestation of your mind, or do not exist.

Additionally, I don't think all religious talk of nefarious intended beings is entirely false. I would encourage you to stop any practice you have been doing up to late and reflect on the state of your mind. There is also one comparative fact that I find interesting; the existence of the nether world. The nether world has been referred to throughout the ages, and if you have read that book, "The Magus of Java", you may notice a slight similarity to the description of the nether world historically described and the black area that John Chang visits in spirit where there are spirits suffering. Taken a step further, a research group called the SSRF, also speaks of this nether world. Furthermore, this group, the SSRF may be totally wrong... but they also say that as you begin to practice your inner path, you will also slowly become more attuned to newer energies and beings that you are unfamiliar with, beginning with low level ghosts.

I've thought that I had been interrupted by nefarious beings before, but I was not, to the best of my knowledge, I was creating them with my mind. It is all too coincidental that there may however be a place like the described nether world... not all people are nice, I don't see why anyone would think all spirits would be nice either.

• Like 1

I love love love findhorn. Its a great example of successful work with the spirits of nature, and is my main focus.

I had the good fortune of speaking with Dorthy in Berkeley for an afternoon decades ago and then I visited there (Findhorn) on my son's first birthday just 6 year ago.

I am extremely glad to hear you are into this kind of work and would love to hear more about it.

Have you ever started a post on something like that - maybe we could get Dorthy to say something on it?

I have a feeling she probably does "internet" since she was doing her book tour and speaking for many years.

Edited by Spotless