idiot_stimpy

High energy state attracting unwanted attention

Here is what I have to say about your "invisible nuisances".... they are either real, a manifestation of your mind, or do not exist.

Additionally, I don't think all religious talk of nefarious intended beings is entirely false. I would encourage you to stop any practice you have been doing up to late and reflect on the state of your mind. There is also one comparative fact that I find interesting; the existence of the nether world. The nether world has been referred to throughout the ages, and if you have read that book, "The Magus of Java", you may notice a slight similarity to the description of the nether world historically described and the black area that John Chang visits in spirit where there are spirits suffering. Taken a step further, a research group called the SSRF, also speaks of this nether world. Furthermore, this group, the SSRF may be totally wrong... but they also say that as you begin to practice your inner path, you will also slowly become more attuned to newer energies and beings that you are unfamiliar with, beginning with low level ghosts.

I've thought that I had been interrupted by nefarious beings before, but I was not, to the best of my knowledge, I was creating them with my mind. It is all too coincidental that there may however be a place like the described nether world... not all people are nice, I don't see why anyone would think all spirits would be nice either.

You are off to a great start and if you can get past yourself and down to practice you will find that no amount of figuring or reading will get you to where experience in this will. Nothing I spoke of - if you were referring to me - was conjecture and in my responses to SecretGrotto you can see clearly in my wording more than you have seen so far.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

You are off to a great start and if you can get past yourself and down to practice you will find that no amount of figuring or reading will get you to where experience in this will. Nothing I spoke of - if you were referring to me - was conjecture and in my responses to SecretGrotto you can see clearly in my wording more than you have seen so far.

I think he was responding to my original post.

Spotless did you get my PM, any advice? Don't respond if you can't.

I was posting in response to the first question and situations posed.

Spotless... I live in the SF bay area too! I would love to meet you and chat sometime...would you be interested in meeting up briefly and meeting one another in person?