Pony

Semen Retention -- Post Ejaculation Depression

Cat from my perspective that's a reverse cycle. Up the front. W/ reverse breath up the front cycling is a good tonic when ill. No (*direct) point stimulation needed, just breathing and Yi.

The worst poison. The best medicine.

Spectrum

*edited to add direct, using your mind is stimulating a acupoint.

Edited by Spectrum

I don't cycle my energy in the MC orbit, and I've never felt anything like that. Right now I don't have any of that ability at all, I have very bad hayfever and it's stripped me down to nothing. For a few days I didn't even have an orgasm! Yesterday only three, today twelve, so I am building back. The way mine seems to work is by building up a big ball of energy from having lots of non-ejaculatory orgasms (if I ejaculate I lose the energy). My usual is at least 40 a day, typically more like 60, during horny times of my cycle or with someone hot I can go lots higher than that. This ball of energy goes up to my heart, straight up, and sits there until I shoot it out in orgasm--it feels like an orgasm, complete with rhythmic bursts, shooting straight out of my chest.

Then sometimes I feel energy coming back to me through my sixth chakra--I can feel it flexing like my PC muscles, opening to let something male in.

My experience is very different from the other people here. I'm not sure what to make of it.

I was just curious if you've brought it up and over your head and back down. This would be a reverse breath.

Ie. Aspirated In through the mouth, (yi up front). Aspirated Out through the nose (yi down back)

In- Tongue does not touch pallet. Out- tongue touches behind tongue.

In- Yi up the front to 3rd eye or crown. Out- Yi down the back to pc.

It's a Tonic breath.

Spectrum

Cat,

Thanks for your reflections. I usually switch back to regular in/nose out/mouth after 3-10 breaths.

The depth of breath, stillness of mind and strength of intention between breaths seems to effect the cycle greatly. forward or reverse.

You are blessed women to have the perspectives to share that you do.

By refining what we've been given we bless the people around us.

Really. This energy is the medicine that so many seek, the elixir in a raw state. As women you have a unique perspective and position.

Many Taoists spend a lifetime cultivating Yin.

You girls are the natural temples of these divine pools of nourishing life.

Respect,

Spectrum

If I tune into the orgasm that is happening all the time, everywhere, I will feel it. Without any physical stimulation. Try it!

This rings true w/ me. Like in wuji when everything starts going wah wah wah wah wah. All you have to do is still your mind and the rest of your universal connections literally light up. Breath. Be Breathed. Relax into Alignment. There is nothing else other than mind in the way of deepest rest and rejuvenation.

This is like tuning in the bliss channel. Be Bliss. Love showers us. But you have to sacrifice your own attachments to what you think these feelings are associated with. Our associations are kinda like hiccups in the circuits. We have been "conditioned" to only see bliss in certain experiential contexts.... on the contrary, every touch can be blissful. Or painful. It depends who you are. It depends on the color of your lenses.

Again, play w/ fire, you get burned. Forget about it. If you fall get back up. Know your neutralization poses for if you feel weird. Have "goto" practices for grounding and circulating.

When you've got money in the bank it'll grow in potential.

Interesting dialog. THanks

I know you dont use the MCO, witch. You could though. You could cycle some energy round it and see if it's nice and clear. You might like it.

I know what you mean about having a lot of vaginal orgasms, witch. There is something cumulative that goes on, a building. One just gets hornier and hornier. Do you do the big draw? I have been taught to bring the energy to the brain or to do other stuff with it. If you dont do that, I guess it goes where it wants, takes the path of least resistance in a way. It's a GOOD thing, isnt it, otherwise you might go a bit loopy or get symptoms of overheating.

Having heart orgasms is lovely. And tumultuous feeling when there is so much energy built up.

The flexing of the PC muscles... like to let something male in..

There's excercises in Taoist sexology about imagining a God making love to you, or your ideal lover, with the qualities you desire, penetrating you. Something about that receptivity is very beautiful.

In your witchery, do you have power animals? In my experience, they always want to f*ck. I guess what I'm saying is, I'd be using that receptivity, unless I felt I just wanted to experience it.

It could be a good healing yin thing to feel, to be reminded of our soil nature, ie we want to be planted in, and the feeling of opening like that is a great antidote to the yang life.

hello Spectrum.

I dont think it was part of what I described earlier. It feels great, doing it.

I'm a wicked witch, my tulpas are human. That breaks all sorts of witch rules. At least I have permission from this one. For a while in between I did do it the correct way with a real tulpa, my Chernabog (very Fantasia), but it didn't have sixth chakra capability--despite the horns! :)

I simply don't understand the point of the MCO. I suppose health, and right now I could use some of that! Dratted hayfever. But usually I am quite healthy and have a tremendous overabundance of this energy--should I call it yin energy? Even in my solo practice I practice to share the energy sexually.

Now sometimes, like right now I have to hoard the energy to fend off sickness, and sometimes I hoard the energy to send through my hands to touch someone if they are sick, to help them. But in general I like to pour out in heart orgasms, into a man's chest.

Does this cause problems for you? Men I have done this to--either during social hugs or after sex--they tended to get attached in an odd way, so I stopped doing that. But it's hard, because the only other way I know to get rid of the energy is to ejaculate a lot, like seven or eight times in a row, and that takes a lot of time and leaves me physically drained. I know, I know, MCO.

I simply don't understand the point of the MCO

...takes a lot of time and leaves me physically drained.

It seems very clear here. This is the point. Rejuvenation. Letting the battery charge up is natural. Sealing up leaky windows to keep the heat in is wise. This is why thoughtlessness is primary to MCO.

Cycling through action is one way> cycling through inaction another.

Actions that we meditate on that we give / receive energy from....

Their balance? Destiny. Ride the tide of inaction and action. Wu Wei. It's always the best that way. Breathing together like that.

Spectrum

Edited by Spectrum

? But having heart orgasms doesn't take a lot of time and doesn't leave me physically drained. It vents my yin energy, but I have plenty more where that came from. It's only when I try not to have them that I am forced to ejaculate a lot like that, to get rid of the energy. My point is that I have a lot of energy, and I send most of it out and that seems natural and healthy to me.

Let me share some insights, maybe it's helpful. I don't have much experience on the topic, but a lot with the mind. I start with Adam&Eve, to show the full picture.

At birth, as a child we are complete. We don't have any problem, except, that our parents try to educate us. Our energy and view is positive, we still have to learn, that this is mom, this is the cat, and so on, but we don't have to learn how to feel good. Our parents have their experience of the world according to their best knowing, and they try to show us. BUT what is effortless for them, they never consider that as a problem, so they never say anything about it. But what is missing in their lives, they try to explain to us, how we can get it. (It can be security, money, good relations) But it is always connected with much lower vibration, then our pure view. (fear, guilt, etc.) So we start to protest, and go against it. We judge them, and we built in, what to avoid. I don't wanna be like my parents. And we start to fear it, but guess what: this way we lost our integrity and pure view, so we forget how to feel good, and the only way is left to act like our parents, and to pass it on our children. You attract what you focus on. For as long as you have the energy you can pretend that you are free form the problems of your parents, but it can lead after a while to illnesses, depression.

For example: if I saw my father to be a weak man, and fearing to be one, I try to be a tough guy in some way. (it's not conscious) So when I experience a little loss of my male energies, I can be depressed. The more sensitive I am, the more I freak out of the loss. So what to do? Recognize, that I'm not my father, I don't have to fear his faith, and there is nothing wrong with not being though enough. It may sounds strange, but it worked for me. I got back to my sexual power, through seeing this. My father has always been ridiculed by my mom. When I realized this I stepped out it, and not only I gained back my powers, but I opened up to my girlfriens powers too.

Again, I say it is not conscious! You need to look at your parents, find out who do you blame, judge, fear, or pity. If you see it, then you just say a big OK to their life, and step out of the fear.And stay there, with full intention, because, habits are strong! this way you can balance your yin&yang in no time!

have a nice day!

? But having heart orgasms doesn't take a lot of time and doesn't leave me physically drained. It vents my yin energy, but I have plenty more where that came from.

To illustrate a concept lets imagine a fire hydrant w/ water pressure. One inlet. One outlet. Multiple Valves. The valves near the roots are larger in diameter, the valves near the top are smaller. The water quality, rate of flow, pressure, all these qualities effect the experience of the hydrant having water flow through it. All the different valves produce different experiences.

Take it a step further and say that every single combination of those quality rate and pressure attributes changed the inner and outer surfaces of the hydrant... that's us, that's our spirit shining through our body. Seeping through the seems we are all abundant w/ our natural life energy.

It's only when I try not to have them that I am forced to ejaculate a lot like that, to get rid of the energy.

Your language is revealing. Try, Forced. Point, Energy. At some point you were led down a path intuitively or spontaneously or methodically it doesn't matter, that produced the experiences you have. In Taoism "experience" is not exactly synonmous with knowledge. Practice is tempered with observation of the natural state. Thus inaction, produces action. Sitting quietly to FEEL around where YOU want your energy to flow, vs, where the energy CAN flow would be a basic meditation practice. Essentially looking for new possibilities instead of old habits. Even though they feel good. It's ok.

There is an old practice of asthetics and health nuts alike. It is fasting. Fasting can be not just about food. It can be about anything. It is about what goes out and comes in to us.

Sometimes your body makes you fast, for instance your fasting from your appetite for O's while your body recovers itself from imbalance. Or if I drink to much coffee. Water is my friend for life.

Monks discipline themselves to focus this natural energy towards paths in which they can dedicate their hearts. Its striking that we're talking about practice and hearts here. In your case your practice (Heart O's) is guiding you towards the same experience again and again and again. Am i correct in this assumption? That your experience is similar each time? Is it a learning experience each time? Or is it a kind of "release of tension"? Has the experience changed at all?

My point is that I have a lot of energy, and I send most of it out and that seems natural and healthy to me.

A meditation on the divine drama playing out in the actions and inactions of us all. Certainly the art of Love is a meditation. As the music of the body plays out to the ear of our heart we listen intently for signs. This is as much enmeshed in the maya of reality you could be, ego dissolution being the light side and ego mania being the dark. The hero's journey is not without nymphs and calling sirens. I'm just rambling now.

I am wondering if you closed the windows and locked the doors to your house if the roof would blow off from the inside out. Honestly if your energy is that abundant you should not have allergies anymore. You know 90% of autistic people have allergies?

Spectrum

Edited by Spectrum

I'm not quite following your fire hydrant analogy. There's only one outlet? It seems like I have five--

1.) my normal and natural way of outpouring, which is through the heart chakra.

2.) Also I can get rid of the energy through excessive ejaculation. NOT that I think there's anything wrong with ejaculation! But I'm more of a once every two weeks kind of person, not seven or eight times a day.

3.) I'm assuming, extrapolating back remember the experience of breastfeeding, that I could send this energy into my milk. That would be very near the heart chakra.

4.) I can push the energy up further where it triggers sixth chakra contractions, but I don't think I could send the energy "out" at that point. More of an "intake" place for me. But I had that experience where I was sitting up, and it accidentally all poured out the top of my head and I had that strange loss of self one with everything experience, where I lost awareness of the self for I think about twenty minutes and had this strange smell and sensation all over my skull. That was an interesting experience, but not something I'd want to actively work at repeating.

5.) I can send it out through my hands to heal people.

My heart chakra orgasms never just "happen." They always have an object. Not that it's always visual, it can be a mental imagining. It has to be a man, and it helps if the man has an open heart (although I can do it even without, it just feels like a Barbie, no, um "parts). It can be very visual, triggered by pictures of men with intent gaze, particularly if I can see their chests. Like so:

SacredHeartJesus3.jpg

If I avoid thinking of men or looking at men's chests or feelings of love for men--maybe "love" is the wrong word, a wanting to outpour and give this energy to men feeling, I'm assuming similar to how a man feels when he looks at a picture of a pretty naked lady, then it doesn't happen, the pressure builds up and I have to ejaculate to avoid feeling uncomfortable.

I never had allergies until this year, where at work I am sitting right under a vent that pulls in air from outside over a field of ragweed plants. I've done some homework and am going to start eating lots of red onions, red apples, apple cider vinegar and local honey to get rid of them so this doesn't happen next year. I've also asked my boss if I can move my desk.

This sounds really stupid but I do have problems with light bulbs and electrical appliances. I seem to short things out or something. Particularly my bedroom lamp.

Edited by witch

The hero's journey is not without nymphs and calling sirens. I'm just rambling now.

Do I detect a little Joseph Campbell here? :)

V.

Does this mean alchemical taoism is no longer resting in no form ?

I found it's retention dangers page ultra useful for ttb faq

Does this mean alchemical taoism is no longer resting in no form ?

I found it's retention dangers page ultra useful for ttb faq

Only 2 basic pages up:

1. DGS, which is accessible through the front page.

2. The HT caution page, available if you have the link. (Almost everything written by HT instructors, or former instructors.)

It'll probably be limited to that for quite a while.