SonOfTheGods

The "Official" Mo Pai & "Things You Might Not Know About Real Mo Pai" Thread

that's not true. many people are on this forum that have ended it. just cause your born a human doesn't mean you cant transcend it.

I don't believe that for a micro-second.

I completely agree. The first level, filling the Dantien, is something shared by other systems. I am sure we can safely reach this level. I myself am still busy trying to do this, it will take me a long time and once I have accomplished this then I will try and figure out the next step.

Until then I can only train as much as I can. There is no point just talking about it or trying to have the complete map before starting. I only have to go one day at a time.

its in your face, but you cant grab it? there is no try, there is protocol...

Mo Pai Nei Kung - Level One

For any seeker who is looking for help with the training for Mo Pai Level One go to the thread linked below.

Mo Pai Nei Kung - Level One

I wonder if I can oversimplify a facepalm...if that is all you have to go by for "level 1" then you are going to be in the woods a long time indeed. this is EXACTLY what I am talking about when I said "bad translations"

I started Mo Pai about a year ago but didn't really understand it or begin correct training until the beginning of this year. Until I am able to hit the borderline state I'll be getting no where in terms of spiritual developement.

then I'll save you a lot of time and trouble. throw this level 1 in the garbage and go read my writings on breathwork, dantien breathing, anapanasati and longevity breathing. spend 3-6 months with it and arrange your life as needed around the training. train 3 times a day and make sure you get physical workouts in, dont have to bee too crazy, just balance it, whatever qigong ma or what not does it for you, its unimportant, just so long as you do it. get your breaths up over a minute, familiarize yourself with the neural feedback mechanisms. pay particular attention to the physical mechanics and how the energy vectors created by each constituent part contributes towards the potential at the dantien. make sure you put a certain percentage of a session into this analysis, eventually the habit energy amasses and result happens. if you dont drop the flow of air beneath the threshold of turbulence in your air passageways, you will ALWAYS have that neural input and forget about it, you're not going to amass level crap, when level "1" is basically just establishing longevity breathing with lighting the dantien. you can do it w/o longevity breathing but if you dont go look at all the particulars I'm talking about, then you will be sitting on a glass floor for quite a long time.

this approach will get you your level 1 result you want. if you want to continue playing around, by all means feel free - I just hate to see impassioned effort wasted.

• Like 2

seriously, whomever did the hypnogogic state correlation, that is perhaps the biggest bad translation in all of this. where jc said "it is something like..." and bang, congruence...

most unfortunate, because that approach is going to lend itself to the "dead tree zen" outcome that master nan huai chin cautioned against.

every. single. last. one.

of these practices is an exercise in awareness.

while there may be some brainwave pattern similarities between a meditative and hypnogogic state...to take that extremely loose analogy and put it in the center of the table like you more pie guys have done....oh my dear sweet holy mother of faceplam....

• Like 4

I wonder if I can oversimplify a facepalm...if that is all you have to go by for "level 1" then you are going to be in the woods a long time indeed. this is EXACTLY what I am talking about when I said "bad translations"

I have complete instructions for level one as taught by Jim and Kosta.

then I'll save you a lot of time and trouble. throw this level 1 in the garbage and go read my writings on breathwork, dantien breathing, anapanasati and longevity breathing. spend 3-6 months with it and arrange your life as needed around the training. train 3 times a day and make sure you get physical workouts in, dont have to bee too crazy, just balance it, whatever qigong ma or what not does it for you, its unimportant, just so long as you do it. get your breaths up over a minute, familiarize yourself with the neural feedback mechanisms. pay particular attention to the physical mechanics and how the energy vectors created by each constituent part contributes towards the potential at the dantien. make sure you put a certain percentage of a session into this analysis, eventually the habit energy amasses and result happens. if you dont drop the flow of air beneath the threshold of turbulence in your air passageways, you will ALWAYS have that neural input and forget about it, you're not going to amass level crap, when level "1" is basically just establishing longevity breathing with lighting the dantien. you can do it w/o longevity breathing but if you dont go look at all the particulars I'm talking about, then you will be sitting on a glass floor for quite a long time.

this approach will get you your level 1 result you want. if you want to continue playing around, by all means feel free - I just hate to see impassioned effort wasted.

throw this level 1 in the garbage and go read my writings on breathwork, dantien breathing, anapanasati and longevity breathing.

Translation: You want me to throw out the only publically known system for achieving immortality and replace it with useless, newage garbage.

train 3 times a day

This is a good example of the fact that you know nothing of quality training. You don't train "3 times per day". You train once per day (5+ hours).

this approach will get you your level 1 result you want.

No it won't.

if you want to continue playing around

It is you who is playing around with useless systems and techniques that go no where meaningful.

:lol: dude who do you think I learned these "new age bs" techniques from? you think I just fkn made them up? or did I read, ponder, train with a few different masters? spend an enormous block of my life putting ancient translations into practice? if you had half a brain you'd realize that I "accomplished" this level 1 result quite a few years ago (like try 7 or 8) and I've been writing like mad ever since on all of the fundamentals, tricks, barriers I had to mitigate to get there. so...you either have never read the things that I wrote, or it is simply a sad matter of that mpg has poisoned your mind.

whatever, you can go back to wasting your time if that is what you truly wish. (but really, go pick up a copy of YMAA embryonic breathing, realize the result of that practice, if you want to achieve this level 1 result. or is master yang too new agey for you? :lol:)

and besides....I think all you MPGers have trouble reading. you guys just cant take a full quote and use it in the context it was generated. cant even take the words at their correct values without ascribing it with your own ideas and then telling yourself the notion came from me! :lol:

so Ken....good luck waiting all that time until it becomes possible that you can put 5 hours into a session, then you might maybe be able to get your mind out of the way enough to actually see a result. dont know why I told you to train 3 times a day? now hm, what did I say to train 3 times a day? what, I didnt, you inferred??? yup, yet again, tsk tsk.

so now MPG can read what I'm writing again and get all incredulous and go type up some big huge profanity laden tirade about how I am all full of shit and know absolutely nothing and take all kinds of my words as he feels like reading them. pathetic, dude. just damned pathetic. so so so glad they kicked your sorry ass out of here. www.dictionary.com here ya go man, it'll help you figure out those big words that seem to get in the way of you understanding things.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 3

:lol: dude who do you think I learned these "new age bs" techniques from? you think I just fkn made them up? or did I read, ponder, train with a few different masters? spend an enormous block of my life putting ancient translations into practice? if you had half a brain you'd realize that I "accomplished" this level 1 result quite a few years ago (like try 7 or 8) and I've been writing like mad ever since on all of the fundamentals, tricks, barriers I had to mitigate to get there. so...you either have never read the things that I wrote, or it is simply a sad matter of that mpg has poisoned your mind.

whatever, you can go back to wasting your time if that is what you truly wish. (but really, go pick up a copy of YMAA embryonic breathing, realize the result of that practice, if you want to achieve this level 1 result. or is master yang too new agey for you? :lol:)

and besides....I think all you MPGers have trouble reading. you guys just cant take a full quote and use it in the context it was generated. cant even take the words at their correct values without ascribing it with your own ideas and then telling yourself the notion came from me! :lol:

so Ken....good luck waiting all that time until it becomes possible that you can put 5 hours into a session, then you might maybe be able to get your mind out of the way enough to actually see a result. dont know why I told you to train 3 times a day? now hm, what did I say to train 3 times a day? what, I didnt, you inferred??? yup, yet again, tsk tsk.

so now MPG can read what I'm writing again and get all incredulous and go type up some big huge profanity laden tirade about how I am all full of @#!*% and know absolutely nothing and take all kinds of my words as he feels like reading them. pathetic, dude. just damned pathetic. so so so glad they kicked your sorry @#!*% out of here. www.dictionary.com here ya go man, it'll help you figure out those big words that seem to get in the way of you understanding things.

Umm... that would be now. 5+ hours is no problem for me, so long as I have a large enough time block to train undistracted.

What's the longest you've ever meditated straight joeblast? 30 minutes? lol

I couldn't care less about your yogic breathing and dan tien junk. Just more useless non-sense. I think I'll stick with a system taught by a master hundreds of thousands of times more powerful than you.

ok mr "mudras have no part in any legitimate nei gong practice"

you sure about that razor sharp acumen of yours?

mpg, cant even feel enough to know the efficacy of a mudra???

ROFL have fun in the great forest, guys

mudra10.gif

• Like 2

Joeblast,

Considering the fact that you've already thrown several insults at me I would recommend that you continue this discussion either in the unmoderated sub-forums (not public) on neigongforum.com or on post on MPD. Both of us are probably borderlining on receiving suspensions or some other form of moderator action.

Edited by KenBrace

mudra10.gif

That was a mistake on my part. I accidentally confused mundras with mantras.

you definitely have trouble with reading comprehension, ken

one of the last resorts of those with little argument is "you insulted me" on this board, its been much utilized in the past.

like a cornered animal with no other tricks left.

its funny you'll tell me I'm full of crap when you havent read any of my stuff.

its funny you tell me I dont understand basic things when I've written extensively on them

its funny you dont even notice any overlap,

just like SNL's if it aint scottish, its crap, if it didnt come directly from the mouth of JC, its crap. I'm sure you dont see the issue with such a point of view...

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

you definitely have trouble with reading comprehension, ken

one of the last resorts of those with little argument is "you insulted me" on this board, its been much utilized in the past.

like a cornered animal with no other tricks left.

its funny you'll tell me I'm full of crap when you havent read any of my stuff.

its funny you tell me I dont understand basic things when I've written extensively on them

its funny you dont even notice any overlap,

just like SNL's if it aint scottish, its crap, if it didnt come directly from the mouth of JC, its crap. I'm sure you dont see the issue with such a point of view...

It wasn't a "last resort". I was suggesting that we should continue this discussion somewhere besides TTBs since we are borderlining on violating TTBs policy.

Let me ask you a question...

Do you disagree with anything taught by the Mo Pai (e.g. grounding, deep trance, etc.)?

Joe and Ken, there's a lovely forum which is great for trashing on one another. It is against board policy for me to post it here, but I'm pretty sure you know where it is ;).

• Like 2

can one trash the approach without trashing the one on it? :P sorry bka, but mpg's views are counterproductive and his attitude cancerous. ken is young and impressionable and appears to be poisoned with mpg's viewpoint, which is going to limit his practice. while speaking plainly may sometimes sound like overt insult towards another, much of it is of the reader's inference. I'm not personally insulting ken, I'm just telling him in no uncertain terms that he's got blinders on and it will limit his cultivation.

if one is confident in his stance, should a perceived insult throw him off of his stance? should he even be perceiving it as an insult, or as helpful guidance? :D

ken,

some minor quibbles about verbiage that when followed to the letter of the definition, will give misinterpretations that will lead you on a large circular path that does not involve the summit of the mountain. while that may be no big deal if the practitioner is able to make the root connection...if they have an extensive vocabulary and go straight to definitions of words used as a guide, even with the assumption that they are metaphor, it is all too easy to subscribe to some wrong views.

the word trance is one of them, because few people associate full complete awareness with 'trance.'

is that all people can use to describe the sufficient attenuation of the cranial nerves? if you want to say you have attained regulating without regulating, if you want to say you have settled the xin, if you want to say you have realized utter and complete stillness, these are all very similar notions. I seem to have a lot more western anatomical training than most people that analyze this stuff, that is why I am always relating physical mechanisms - the energy flows along with the physical mechanism, the habit energy of the physical mechanism is built, inertia allows for less mental capital input to the process, all that unmanifested energy directly fuels the awareness (which is an outflow of the dantien breathing - get some charge in the dantien and with good longevity breathing practice that energy potential will fuel the ability to make the breaths longer.) I'm not going to ask if you've cultivated this to the point where the energy charges the pineal gland and sparks the metabolism, providing very concrete evidence of the pineal's "master endocrine control" function. dantiens alight.

when you sit for 5 hours, are you sitting for 5 hours, or are you just sitting peacefully for a few moments? do you know what 2-3 hours straight of that feels like? I havent done 5 in one shot, but in my best training, getting on toward 5 in a day. quite an effect after 3, 4 months straight of that. I've basically done what is in the imho extremely poor "mo pai level 1" (speaking of the translation on your site, I'm sorry, it is terribly lacking) and realized the results of the practice. that is the first basic thing for any energy system or set of practices. I just have a much more thorough and unambiguous instruction set that's not going to leave a reader wandering for months or years on end trying to understand something that should just flow from the simple set of instructions. none of this trying to get into trance state garbage, it is executing a set of protocols and that's it. execute until the very programming of your medulla reflects the anapanasati work that you do, whether you are focusing on it or not, sleeping or awake. given that I've attained this level of immersion into practice 6 or 7 times over the years I've been cultivating, it tells me two things - I've got the ingredient down, I know what to do and exactly how to do it to produce that result, have done so enough times to have absolutely zero question in my mind about it...and two, if life perturbs you enough it will harm the results of your practices.

I've never tried the grounding wire, but given that I've cultivated what I have...well, I will perhaps try it when I get around to it, so the jury's still out on that one for me - that said, sitting on the ground itself is absolutely more grounding and qualitatively different than on cement or a second floor carpet. but make no mistake, I made the gains I did on a second floor carpet.

also the whole yin chi thing, as has been debated ad nauseum. that is a big bad stumbling block for you guys and it is a self inflicted mental barrier on your practice. certainly not for level 1, but with that notion in mind good luck getting to 4. (as an aside, do you know the function of a capacitor and why sotg said the huiyin is not one? because the jc quotes you and mpg used to "refute" that notion miss the point entirely. odd because I know mpg knows the function of a capacitor...)

being a jack of all trades my whole life, a particular skill that's been of great use to me over the years is grasping the pearl in the muddy water. see the essence, the root, of a dynamic. master fundamentals and insights pour out spontaneously - why do you think I harp on you guys for never relating any of this stuff from your own practice? mpg used the excuse of "my experiences are garbage, only JC's words are of any use" which is such a limiting point of view its not even funny. I'll only use a quote for a bit of emphasis on top of what I've already procured from my own experience - because I am 110% confident in my own experience - whereas mpg doesnt seem to think anything he may have accomplished is worth mentioning. That doesnt quite scream eureka to me...and trust me, when certain things happen, it is most definitely an analogue of a eureka moment.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

I started this thread: I want it to end, properly, with the correct information:

Rather than seekers find the wrong information, or pay for something that was taught for free- here it is in it's entirety.

Jim McMillan's MoPai Level 1 & 2

There are no Copyrights as Mr. McMillan is deceased.

As I just noted- there never was money paid for this info, and it has been widely released all over the Internet, already.

Unscrupulous individuals are actually selling this on Amazon, etc for huge amounts of money.

So here it is for Free- like all my stuff- FREE.

I would not have released this otherwise.

This is not "Pseudo-mopie"- rather this is the Official MoPai.

If you want to learn Mopai- learn it the correct way:

Jim McMillan's MoPai Level 1 & 2
Mo Pai’s Training for Level 1 and 2:

Full Instructions and Photos:

You do not need to register to view this:

http://mopai.forumotion.cc/

then click:

OPEN TO PUBLIC

then click:

Jim McMillan's: MoPai Level 1 & 2

Seems some people/proxies are locked out due to ISP being Banned from all the Trolls so I apologise.

Thanks to MoonNite for alerting me

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 2

that's not true. many people are on this forum that have ended it. just cause your born a human doesn't mean you cant transcend it.

:) I was not refering to the activity on the forum, but to being born here on the Earth realm. To cease rebirth means to cease all attachments, and people who posts on forums obviously they have at least that attachement to post their opinions on forums. Which in the end does serve only to their ego, it strenghtens their own importance, how much they are right and everybody else are wrong.

I didn't say you cant transcend it, yes of course you can, but if you are really in your last incarnation you go invisible, you go underground, you don't need for everybody else to know what are you doing. It is too much trouble and creates too much karma, which is in your interest to cease. This makes sense to me.

• Like 1

Just beause one becomes immortal doesn't mean they leave this Earth.

There are different levels of immortality: ghost immortal, human immortal, earth immortal, spirit immortal and celestial immortal. Ghost immortals do not leave the realm of ghosts, human immortals do not leave the realm of humanity, earth immortals do not leave the realm of earth, spirit immortals do not leave the realm of spirit and celestial immortals do not leave the celestial realm.

• Like 4

the only reason we have the info for level 1, then 2a and 2b is because one of Jim's students leaked it without Jim's permission...

Then there is also SonoftheGods' forum which is open to many different MoPai things.

Does anyone have the level 2 email from jim mcmillian?

Posted at my forum, in it's Entirety. Complete. :)

• Like 2

can one trash the approach without trashing the one on it? :P sorry bka, but mpg's views are counterproductive and his attitude cancerous. ken is young and impressionable and appears to be poisoned with mpg's viewpoint, which is going to limit his practice. while speaking plainly may sometimes sound like overt insult towards another, much of it is of the reader's inference. I'm not personally insulting ken, I'm just telling him in no uncertain terms that he's got blinders on and it will limit his cultivation.

if one is confident in his stance, should a perceived insult throw him off of his stance? should he even be perceiving it as an insult, or as helpful guidance? :D

ken,

some minor quibbles about verbiage that when followed to the letter of the definition, will give misinterpretations that will lead you on a large circular path that does not involve the summit of the mountain. while that may be no big deal if the practitioner is able to make the root connection...if they have an extensive vocabulary and go straight to definitions of words used as a guide, even with the assumption that they are metaphor, it is all too easy to subscribe to some wrong views.

the word trance is one of them, because few people associate full complete awareness with 'trance.'

is that all people can use to describe the sufficient attenuation of the cranial nerves? if you want to say you have attained regulating without regulating, if you want to say you have settled the xin, if you want to say you have realized utter and complete stillness, these are all very similar notions. I seem to have a lot more western anatomical training than most people that analyze this stuff, that is why I am always relating physical mechanisms - the energy flows along with the physical mechanism, the habit energy of the physical mechanism is built, inertia allows for less mental capital input to the process, all that unmanifested energy directly fuels the awareness (which is an outflow of the dantien breathing - get some charge in the dantien and with good longevity breathing practice that energy potential will fuel the ability to make the breaths longer.) I'm not going to ask if you've cultivated this to the point where the energy charges the pineal gland and sparks the metabolism, providing very concrete evidence of the pineal's "master endocrine control" function. dantiens alight.

when you sit for 5 hours, are you sitting for 5 hours, or are you just sitting peacefully for a few moments? do you know what 2-3 hours straight of that feels like? I havent done 5 in one shot, but in my best training, getting on toward 5 in a day. quite an effect after 3, 4 months straight of that. I've basically done what is in the imho extremely poor "mo pai level 1" (speaking of the translation on your site, I'm sorry, it is terribly lacking) and realized the results of the practice. that is the first basic thing for any energy system or set of practices. I just have a much more thorough and unambiguous instruction set that's not going to leave a reader wandering for months or years on end trying to understand something that should just flow from the simple set of instructions. none of this trying to get into trance state garbage, it is executing a set of protocols and that's it. execute until the very programming of your medulla reflects the anapanasati work that you do, whether you are focusing on it or not, sleeping or awake. given that I've attained this level of immersion into practice 6 or 7 times over the years I've been cultivating, it tells me two things - I've got the ingredient down, I know what to do and exactly how to do it to produce that result, have done so enough times to have absolutely zero question in my mind about it...and two, if life perturbs you enough it will harm the results of your practices.

I've never tried the grounding wire, but given that I've cultivated what I have...well, I will perhaps try it when I get around to it, so the jury's still out on that one for me - that said, sitting on the ground itself is absolutely more grounding and qualitatively different than on cement or a second floor carpet. but make no mistake, I made the gains I did on a second floor carpet.

also the whole yin chi thing, as has been debated ad nauseum. that is a big bad stumbling block for you guys and it is a self inflicted mental barrier on your practice. certainly not for level 1, but with that notion in mind good luck getting to 4. (as an aside, do you know the function of a capacitor and why sotg said the huiyin is not one? because the jc quotes you and mpg used to "refute" that notion miss the point entirely. odd because I know mpg knows the function of a capacitor...)

being a jack of all trades my whole life, a particular skill that's been of great use to me over the years is grasping the pearl in the muddy water. see the essence, the root, of a dynamic. master fundamentals and insights pour out spontaneously - why do you think I harp on you guys for never relating any of this stuff from your own practice? mpg used the excuse of "my experiences are garbage, only JC's words are of any use" which is such a limiting point of view its not even funny. I'll only use a quote for a bit of emphasis on top of what I've already procured from my own experience - because I am 110% confident in my own experience - whereas mpg doesnt seem to think anything he may have accomplished is worth mentioning. That doesnt quite scream eureka to me...and trust me, when certain things happen, it is most definitely an analogue of a eureka moment.

On their morepie verbal assault forum- they publicly had their version of performing MoPai level 1:

Paraphrased from my memory- because I don't want to go visit that forum:

Take Melatonin together with a Caffeine substitute (I forgot the name of it)

Grounding wire on a recliner, and cross legs ("mundras don't matter!").

Take a nap/trance while focusing on LDT.

Do that for 4 hours.

THAT does not sound like Meditation to me.

Hypnagogic state- yes.

Edited by SonOfTheGods

I wasn't going to put Mr. McMillan's personal lessons online for the public.

But it's released for awhile now (more than a year)- and people are actually buying it from Shifu Lin for hundreds of dollars.

Then doing it and getting hurt.

By posting it on my forum- if they run into health problems- I can help them for FREE.

Doing Level 2 without sufficient Level 1 practice can injure you!

______

Beginning Mo Pai Nei Kung (Third Expanded Edition) [Kindle Edition]
Shifu Lin
http://www.amazon.com/Beginning-Kung-Third-Expanded-Edition-ebook/dp/B007SH8YV0

Training Tips for Level 2 of the Mo Pai Nei Kung System [Kindle Edition]
Shifu Lin
http://www.amazon.com/Training-Tips-Level-Kung-System-ebook/dp/B008KQOQHY

Questions and Answers on Learning Mo Pai Nei Kung (Second Expanded Edition) [Kindle Edition]
Shifu Lin

http://www.amazon.com/Questions-Answers-Learning-Expanded-Edition-ebook/dp/B0083M1OAW

Beginning Mo Pai Nei Kung (Expanded Edition) [Kindle Edition]
Lung Hu Shan Publications (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Beginning-Pai-Kung-Expanded-Edition-ebook/dp/B006NZWUUE

Overcoming Sickness with Nei Kung: Why do so many Mo Pai practitioners get seriously ill? What you can do to... by Shifu Lin,
http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n%3A133140011%2Cp_27%3AShifu%20Lin

Then once you buy his books he makes you pay hundreds of dollars for follow up instruction lol

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 2

There are different levels of immortality: ghost immortal, human immortal, earth immortal, spirit immortal and celestial immortal. Ghost immortals do not leave the realm of ghosts, human immortals do not leave the realm of humanity, earth immortals do not leave the realm of earth, spirit immortals do not leave the realm of spirit and celestial immortals do not leave the celestial realm.

Some human immortals do leave the realm of humanity, from all I have seen, been taught and experienced. OK perhaps only 1 per 100 years, but still ;).

I wasn't going to put Mr. McMillan's personal lessons online for the public.

But it's released for awhile now (more than a year)- and people are actually buying it from Shifu Lin for hundreds of dollars.

Then doing it and getting hurt.

By posting it on my forum- if they run into health problems- I can help them for FREE.

Doing Level 2 without sufficient Level 1 practice can injure you!

That being said- my purpose of this thread was to keep at least one Google traffic post for MoPai out of the Pit.

So let the seeker read Jim McMillan's Lessons and let Fate guide them to where ever.

I'm done here lol

Edited by SonOfTheGods

mudra10.gif

Don't "question the value of a mundra"

It isn't for counting on your fingers.

MUDRAS are Important

These complete circuits of current flow.

Someone is going to visit your newbie forums and hurt themselves.

Hope you have Caveat signs posted. :ph34r:

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 2

I think that is actually the best idea for this site...

but this site is probably not the best site to do it. There are Mo Pai sites to talk Mo Pai... so I am still a bit mystified why folks even come here to talk about it given other sites.

Maybe Felcor should have a look else where for Mo Pai and then see that there are maybe better places to try that... but folks can do what they want in the PPF.

Well this is the longest I've been able to maintain an interest in an MP thread; as it's the one I've experienced that had solid, clear, adult conversation about someone's actual experience within the system. I say had, because the dogma crew has crapped on the conversation and hijacked it again.

*deep bow* and respect to Son of the Gods, for proving, at least for 12 pages or so, that real civil discourse and information can be shared about this topic on this site, if one has a footing from which to speak and a motivation to help understanding... there are interested people willing to read and ask questions and learn. It's hard to attack someone's personal experience with merit, but it's not hard to just attack for the sake of attacking.

The part that is mystifying to me is that the MP followers claim that this site hates MP and yet, they keep clawing into the site to tell us all how much we hate it. The real revelation of motivation is that this now comes in the one thread where real conversation they all have been bitching couldn't happen because of bias, was flowing and real information was being disseminated.

I've been places where I was legitimately not wanted... guess what? I left. Why be somewhere you feel you are not wanted? Unless you have another motivation... which is where I'm not mystified anymore, because in people's actions and words, their intent becomes very clear. It's just so obvious why the MP'rs keep clawing their way in, they are lashing out.

The serious cultivators here all have thriving practices in open systems and lineages with clear instruction from teachers who have results as powerful as MP's demi-gods. My teacher has done much more than anything I've seen in a JC video, to my own body. I think this might have something to do with all the attacks. When you are desperate to learn from a system which you believe is the only legitimate one and it's been closed to you and you see others blossoming around you and flowing freely, it makes for some very negative feelings which engender some serious cognitive dissonance. That engenders the pain body and then we have the mess which MP is known for...

Again, well done SotG! Thanks for some solid info on MP. My taste is fulfilled and now MP is no longer an issue for me on the site as the easiest thing for me to do about 'the MP problem' is simply not click on the threads.

Thunder Out...

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 5

Well this is the longest I've been able to maintain an interest in an MP thread; as it's the one I've experienced that had solid, clear, adult conversation about someone's actual experience within the system. I say had, because the dogma crew has crapped on the conversation and hijacked it again.

*deep bow* and respect to Son of the Gods, for proving, at least for 12 pages or so, that real civil discourse and information can be shared about this topic on this site, if one has a footing from which to speak and a motivation to help understanding... there are interested people willing to read and ask questions and learn. It's hard to attack someone's personal experience with merit, but it's not hard to just attack for the sake of attacking.

The part that is mystifying to me is that the MP followers claim that this site hates MP and yet, they keep clawing into the site to tell us all how much we hate it. The real revelation of motivation is that this now comes in the one thread where real conversation they all have been bitching couldn't happen because of bias, was flowing and real information was being disseminated.

I've been places where I was legitimately not wanted... guess what? I left. Why be somewhere you feel you are not wanted? Unless you have another motivation... which is where I'm not mystified anymore, because in people's actions and words, their intent becomes very clear. It's just so obvious why the MP'rs keep clawing their way in, they are lashing out.

Well done SotG, thanks for some solid info on MP. My taste is fulfilled and now MP is no longer an issue as the easiest thing for me to do about 'the MP problem' is simply not click on the threads.

Thunder Out...

Thank you brother.

:wub:

Your comment, made the whole thread, worth the effort for me.

• Like 4