DreamBliss

WANTED! Dream and Astral Projection or OBE Books

Just looking for giveaways or cheap buys here. Any books on the subject of dreams, especially consious and lucid dreaming, and anything on astral projection or OBE (Out of Body Experiences.)

I am especially desirous of getting my hands on Slyvan Muldoon's, "Projection of the Astral Body."

PM me or post with any offers.

Thanks!

Hi DreamBliss,

I can't say it worked for me, but the writings and free books at obe4u.com impressed me. Check it out, they offer 2 books for free downloads

Sorry i couldnt bring myself to part with my copy of "Projection of the Astral body" - you are on the right path when you do aquire that book - its like the Bible of Astral projection :)

I hope you find a copy.

I can't figure out why nobody is reprinting it - the thing is in high demand!

Well I finally got Waggoner's book and I have two of LaBerge's.

That'll get me by for a little while...

Edited by DreamBliss
  • Like 1

Hi DreamBliss

On Ebay, there are copies available from $8.00 upwards, of Muldoon's 'Projection of the astral body'

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_sop=15&_nkw=projection+of+the+astral+body+muldoon&rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=2

And several copies on AbeBooks for $1.00 plus about $7.00 postage depending on where you live (AU/US$)

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=12723422806&clickid=zOoRLszkDXu0TRDx40TWmwYXUkQTiU2ttWWGw80&cm_mmc=aff-_-ir-_-60145-_-77798&afn_sr=impact

I finally got Muldoon's book, now I would like to add Oliver Fox's, "Astral Projection: A Record of Out-of-the-Body Experiences" to my collection. Still open to freely receiving or paying money for any paper or legitimate electronic (meaning you paid for and own them) copies of books on the subjects of Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Hallucinogenic/Poisonous/Psychoactive Plant Identification and Shamanism.

For the record Muldoon's book is very hard to read :unsure:

I finally got Muldoon's book, now I would like to add Oliver Fox's, "Astral Projection: A Record of Out-of-the-Body Experiences" to my collection. Still open to freely receiving or paying money for any paper or legitimate electronic (meaning you paid for and own them) copies of books on the subjects of Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Hallucinogenic/Poisonous/Psychoactive Plant Identification and Shamanism.

For the record Muldoon's book is very hard to read :unsure:

Yes it is, a very much scientific approach - but stick with it, you'll be glad you did  ;)