Tibetan_Ice

Psychic vampires and concealing gender.

Oh for goodness sake, get a room you two.

:-)

He's got a nice aquarium~ I keep him out on the balcony …last night it got down to 3.5˚C poor baby!! hahahahhaaa!!!

• Like 1

TI sez:

I thought there was an insult policy at TTB's.
I find it disrepectful to be called a 'twinky', 'no balls', and a 'little fishy'.

TI called me a man!! EEeewwwwww!!! REPORTERD

• Like 3

Psalm 133 verse 1....

"How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity."

Chuang Tzu Book 5.;,,,

"When we look at things,' said Kung-nî, 'as they differ, we see them to be different, (as for instance) the liver and the gall, or Khû and Yüeh; when we look at them, as they agree, we see them all to be a unity. So it is with this (Wang Thâi). He takes no knowledge of the things for which his ears and eyes are the appropriate organs, but his mind delights itself in the harmony of (all excellent) qualities. He looks at the unity which belongs to things, and does not perceive where they have suffered loss. He looks on the loss of his feet as only the loss of so much earth."

It is fair to suppose that, had the game been invented; Wang Thai would never have been selected to play for the national soccer team.

But he was a winner in his own way.

;-)

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Character assassination is a deliberate and sustained process that aims to destroy the credibility and reputation of a person, institution, social group, or nation.[1] Agents of character assassinations employ a mix of open and covert methods to achieve their goals, such as raising false accusations, planting and fostering rumors, and manipulating information.

Character assassination is an attempt to tarnish a person's reputation. It may involve exaggeration, misleading half-truths, or manipulation of facts to present an untrue picture of the targeted person. It is a form of defamation and can be a form of ad hominem argument.

In practice, character assassination may involve doublespeak, spreading of rumors, innuendo or deliberate misinformation on topics relating to the subject's morals, integrity, and reputation. It may involve spinning information that is technically true, but that is presented in a misleading manner or is presented without the necessary context. For example, it might be said that a person refused to pay any income tax during a specific year, without saying that no tax was actually owed due to the person having no income that year, or that a person was sacked from a firm, even though he may have been made redundant through no fault of his own, rather than being terminated for cause.

In politics, perhaps the most common form of character assassination is the spread of allegations that a candidate is a liar. Other common themes may include allegations that the candidate is a bad or unpopular member of his family, has a bad relationship with his spouse or children or is not respected by his colleagues. Another theme claims that the person routinely engages in disturbing, socially unacceptable behavior, such as sexual deviancy. The person may also be portrayed as holding beliefs widely considered despicable within society, such as supporting racism or other forms of bigotry.

Now if Tibetan Ice is going to start naming names and make it perfectly clear as to whom he is referring to in this thread then he will necessarily back this up with the facts at hand immediately to the owners of this website.

Otherwise he is to be legally held accountable for libel.

I will then hold the owner of this website accountable for allowing the person posing asTibetan Ice to develop and instigate the insinuations as defined above.

If Tibetan Ice is unable to provide proof of his allegations coyly directed against me I will furthermore direct my legal team to insist that the owner of this website to permanently ban Tibetan Ice from this forum.

ed note: bold

Edited by deci belle
  • Like 1

how dare anyone degrade a Siberian Husky, what is this world coming to? ;-)

~~~~ MOD CLOSING ~~~~

Time for the thread to go to sleep...

For the record: The OP was warned in another thread directing issues at another member and started this thread with basically the same purpose towards the same member. This resulting in another mod warning/comment.

It is time to get off the grinding wheels.

I would rather not issue any more warnings and hope that everyone can get back to posting topics of interest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 6