Sign in to follow this  
Unseen_Abilities

My Bitch Satan (NNSFW [Not Necessarily Safe For Work])

They kind of look like transexuals, Nungali.

maybe .... " not that there is anything wrong with that " ( that's probably a 'sin' ... so it would fit )

• Like 2

For Satan to be really tempting 'he' might appear in different forms ;)

a_woman_like_satan_1_ukquad.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3

The Devil's strength is minuscule in comparison to that of Chaos Angel - A being of immense, immeasurable Phallic Strength & Power that has the power to cripple demons in an instant.

Die, bitch.

Edited by Unseen_Abilities
  • Like 1

What a majestic sight - wherever did this come from?

It's on the wall outside Coventry Cathedral.

More pics here...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=coventry+cathedral+images&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=L8FoU6XSJaLY7Aaw_YHQBA&sqi=2&ved=0CCcQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=644

The ancient cathedral was bombed to ruins in WW2 so they built a modern cathedral attached to the ruins which have been retained as a monument.

It's not a universally popular building very much of its time, the 1960s.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

I was going to put this in a new thread but figured it might be relevant...

On Satan...or an "evil" figure that laughs...

Laughing at deeds, vengeance (what Satan is all about, right?) etc...does this not indicate happiness?

The same way in which some people are "happy" living in their bubble (in their heads)

We can argue all we want that we can be liberated from meditation etc. Surely the atheist/satanist can be happy in their ways.

Sometimes I think people just enjoy misery...one way or another, it's the same emotion as those that enjoy pleasantries.

Food for thought?

• Like 1

I was going to put this in a new thread but figured it might be relevant...

On Satan...or an "evil" figure that laughs...

Laughing at deeds, vengeance (what Satan is all about, right?) etc...does this not indicate happiness?

The same way in which some people are "happy" living in their bubble (in their heads)

We can argue all we want that we can be liberated from meditation etc. Surely the atheist/satanist can be happy in their ways.

Sometimes I think people just enjoy misery...one way or another, it's the same emotion as those that enjoy pleasantries.

Food for thought?

To me, "Demonic Forces" are nothing weakness and variations of it, meaning that if such forces are attempting to influence you they will seek out your fears and try to exploit them. To me this is absolutely pathetic. Often, "Satan" is depicted as a strong figure, a being of freedom - to me that's just absolute crap. I personally believe the creative, animating force that could be called "God" is stoked when people start thinking for themselves and Creating their own Story instead of believing myths, millennia old, hence the symbolic picture in the O.P.

The Devil's strength is minuscule in comparison to that of Chaos Angel - A being of immense, immeasurable Phallic Strength & Power that has the power to cripple demons in an instant.

Die, bitch.

HA! Supremus Diabolos drinks Chaos Angels blood for breakfast ! And uses his de- donged dong as a fly swat!

don't Muslims view Satan as a big bloated beached whale or something similar. His main attributes being vanity and lethargy... The great white Satan = western society.

• Like 2

HA! Supremus Diabolos drinks Chaos Angels blood for breakfast ! And uses his de- donged dong as a fly swat!

Chaos Angels blood is toxic to..."Supremus Diabolos", was it?

Crippled in an instant.

• Like 1

I am always skeptical of Beings that Christianity interprets as Evil…..given the heavily unbalanced nature and evil "tendencies" of Christianity itself. Always good to look whose talking for yourself. B)

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 3

Yes I agree. I'm starting to reframe my perception of Horns from being evil to being a symbol of masculine potency/virility. I think that is much better. Satan, by definition, is evil though.

From dictionary.com:

Sa·tan [seyt-n] Show IPA
noun
the chief evil spirit; the great adversary of humanity; the devil.
Have a good day, folks B)
Unseen_Abilities
Edited by Unseen_Abilities
  • Like 1

S = Division from God

Necessary for God to experience itself through division

Like the black dot in the white part of the yinyang, or one's own reflection in a mirror

Kabbalah has it that "the opponent" comprises less than 1% of reality, the real evil is that we are compelled to focus on the tiny flaws (like a pimple on our gorgeous faces) rather than everything else going on

• Like 2

Old English country saying.

" Talk of owd Nick...

he'll come or he'll rick."

Translated...

Speak of the devil and he will either manifest or cause trouble for you.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 3

Sign in to follow this