Sign in to follow this  
chegg

"You can't handle the TRUTH !"

"Truth", it's priced is very high, so high that only a very, very few of us will pay it, I've seen that price which had a cost in itself but and I'm not ready to make full payment are you...?

WD07_meidum.jpg

OOOOPS!

" Learn first — Oh thou who aspirest unto our ancient Order! — that Equilibrium is the basis of the Work. If thou thyself hast not a sure foundation, whereon wilt thou stand to direct the forces of Nature? "

http://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib30.html

That pyramid/structure has sand at it's base.

Balance is the ultimate key to yoga.

As to the truth.

It makes you want to laugh.

And cry.

Telling the truth only seems to get me in trouble.

I still meditate upon what to say and whom to say it to.

And how to say it.

I seem to make many mistakes in that regard.

And yet.

Perhaps a path is laid out regardless.

At any rate, I'm still working on it.

I'm just wondering whether to use the phrase "kundalini sickness" with the psychologist I'm seeing next week...

• Like 1

...Balance is the ultimate key to yoga. As to the truth. It makes you want to laugh. And cry. Telling the truth only seems to get me in trouble. I still meditate upon what to say and whom to say it to. And how to say it. I seem to make many mistakes in that regard. And yet. Perhaps a path is laid out regardless. At any rate, I'm still working on it. I'm just wondering whether to use the phrase "kundalini sickness" with the psychologist I'm seeing next week......
Does it make sense to unburden to a psychologist you dont ultimately trust.or see them at all for that matter.unless youre waiting to see if they warrant trust? Then again fears arent empowering , they arent improved with preservation and will always run second to rationality. No?

I don't know whether I trust this particular psychologist, I never met him before.

I trust the Cosmos, so I don't worry.

I asked to see him.

I may be able to teach him some things.

I want to convince him I am sane.

At which point he will have no option but to conclude that he is mad.

Jet propelled psychiatrist's couch!

Ha ha ha!

Im not sure you can convince a crazy shrink that youre sane...but for mercies sake be gentle.

No, no, no.

The shrink isn't crazy yet.

At least insofar as I know.

I mean, I hope not!

I am sure the NHS would not allow crazy shrinks to practise.

Yes, I ought to be gentle.

I don't want to make things difficult for the poor chap.

Still, it should be interesting.

I shall have to maintain a facade of normalcy in the initial phases no doubt.

No, no, no.

The shrink isn't crazy yet.

At least insofar as I know.

I mean, I hope not!

I am sure the NHS would not allow crazy shrinks to practise.

Yes, I ought to be gentle.

I don't want to make things difficult for the poor chap.

Still, it should be interesting.

I shall have to maintain a facade of normalcy in the initial phases no doubt.

Hey Oh Mar-vell-ous Captain, if things get really bad, invite the shrink to join the TTB ! We could have him fixed up in no time :)

Bless you Captain

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg
  • Like 1

That pyramid/structure has sand at it's base.

It WAS a pyramid ... the sand 'at its base' was the outer (regular) pyramid shape. It is postulated that the collapse happened around the time this pyramid was half completed;

bent_pyramid.jpg

so a slight change in plan.

As well as a firm foundation the sides need to be equal (in the self, the 4 parts of the psyche relating to the 4 elements) ; also each side being a triangle we have the universal (natural) expression of the 3 / 4 relationship ( 'Gunas' / elements) and the whole thing (as an expression of Tao) should not contend with the natural forces but use them - eventually they got it right by getting closer to the maximum angle formed by a pile of sand

the_great_pyramids_of_giza_screensaver-4

I'm just wondering whether to use the phrase "kundalini sickness" with the psychologist I'm seeing next week...

I wouldn't . I would use that phrase here but not there ... its a different arena .. I recommend concentrating on telling him your issues and experience within the field he can comprehend

I don't know whether I trust this particular psychologist, I never met him before.

I trust the Cosmos, so I don't worry.

I asked to see him.

I may be able to teach him some things.

I want to convince him I am sane.

At which point he will have no option but to conclude that he is mad.

Jet propelled psychiatrist's couch!

Ha ha ha!

I feel that if you selected him and you want to teach him some things it may not go well. Isnt that a bit like selecting a teacher or instructor and planning on teaching him a lesson - you seem to have pre-empted with an adversarial approach ?

I doubt you need to convince him you are sane .. he probably will realise you are ... you just need a tune up, you may need to look at some issues in a new light, 'sure up the foundations a bit .... be open to other truths aside from the ones you are so sure you have worked out for yourself - It is a process we all go through at stages in our lives.

If you 'trust the cosmos' then go with what is unfolding, embrace it, dont start a competition with him.

If he is a Jungian psychologist he might end up being quiet helpful and be more 'far out' than you expect. But waltzing in there smug thinking you are going to teach him something and he will end up being the one that is 'mad' (according to your judgement) aint gonna help either of you. He become mad :angry: ... at you , or he may just think you are stupid for wasting your money (or whose ever money it is).

Now .... there is a WHOLE BUNCH OF TRUTHS I probably should not have revealed ;)

• Like 2

Aw, I'm only kiddin' Nungali.

I am already fully cognisant of all the caveats you so rightly raise.

bows elegantly

I am simply hoping to enter into a socratic dialogue, peer to peer, wherein truths might be revealed.

Of course, it is for my benefit.

Issues revolving around my marriage and pending divorce still occupy my mind and I am seeking greater resolution and closure.

But there are many other factors I may consider raising with him, it all depends on how I judge his receptivity.

I'll play it by ear.

• Like 2

I found a quote of "truth". Something to think about while having a cup of tea.....

"There are three universal laws and they go something like this:-

1) Force, be it physical or deceptive and contrary to the will of any other, shall never be applied.

2) The only exception to this is;- such force is allowed, but only towards those breaking the first law, and only to stop them breaking the first law.

3) There are no other exceptions to the first two universal laws.

The integrity of these is solid, self contained. Turn them in on themselves and they still stand. "

Blessings of Pondering

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg

The truth?

I'm not crazy.

I had kundalini blow my head off.

Hence a ton of psychic experiences.

And bodily healing/restoration.

And revelations from the divine realms.

Past life intimations.

Sudden acquisition of knowledge and abilities.

And so on.

It's an ongoing process.

My practices precipitated this, although I admit I am not much more than a reckless amateur.

I probably won't mention this to the psychologist.

Should I be mentioning it here?

I pray it serves a useful purpose, me revealing these things.

• Like 2

The truth?

I'm not crazy.

I had kundalini blow my head off.

Hence a ton of psychic experiences.

And bodily healing/restoration.

And revelations from the divine realms.

Past life intimations.

Sudden acquisition of knowledge and abilities.

And so on.

It's an ongoing process.

My practices precipitated this, although I admit I am not much more than a reckless amateur.

I probably won't mention this to the psychologist.

Should I be mentioning it here?

I pray it serves a useful purpose, me revealing these things.

Very good ! Gently pats the truthful Captain........

Blessing to Captain

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg
  • Like 1

Something else to ponder over and to lighten up your day........

"In my humble opinion what we are seeing/witnessing here is the paradox and limitation of language per se in action, in that just as soon as anyone opens one's mouth to say, well just about anything really, it immediately becomes either a contestable contradiction, or an outright lie :)

...thus the overall ultimate err, impetus of nature (i.e. truth) is insinuated/impelled towards that of inner silence instead of language, revealing (and accounting for) mankind to be in fact the biggest bullshitters on the planet orientated almost completely towards illusions and lies while all the time dreaming they're actually going towards truth...

..in other words, after absolute centuries of practice, humanity managed incredibly to bend their awareness in a complete circle and actually inserted their heads up their own collective arse as the only available means to permanently block out the sight of a greater and wider reality and as the only express means to be able to 'justify' all their own lies :)

Nature appears to be perfect. It's only mankind that's all screwed up. :) "

Blessings of Removing the Lies

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg
  • Like 1

Nature appears to be perfect. It's only mankind that's all screwed up. :) "

"This is the pathway to the truth; seek beauty, for in beauty is eternal truth revealed."

leveque-milkyway2-3540.jpg

• Like 3

nature must follow the laws of nature, mankind on the other hand can go against dharmic law and behave demonically, although not getting away with it in the end... yet in one way or another karmas will be worked out 'naturally' which may sound like a contradiction.

• Like 2

"Believe those who are seeking the Truth. Doubt those who find it."

- Andre Gide

lol !

Seek Truth !

:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 2

"Believe those who are seeking the Truth. Doubt those who find it."

- Andre Gide

lol !

Seek Truth !

:wub::wub::wub:

Believe in algebra but reserve judgment on its laws until you prove them to yourself.

• Like 1

***** MR CHEGG'S QUIZ OF TRUTH AND FORTUNE ******

edit: removed due to a low relevance :)

Blessings of no Deception

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg

edit: removed due to a low relevance :)

If I based my postings on that criteria I would have a very much lower post count.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this