Sign in to follow this  
chegg

"You can't handle the TRUTH !"

... Fade out to lava lamp :D

... actually I LOVE GRACE SLICK <swooon> :wub:

[ Now look what you done Chegg I actually used one of those little f***ers ! :D ]

{Did Grace really shatter the glass partition in the recording studio with her voice ?

Man ... I'm outa here ... and off to listen to White Rabbit !

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

... Fade out to lava lamp :D

... actually I LOVE GRACE SLICK <swooon> :wub:

[ Now look what you done Chegg I actually used one of those little f***ers ! :D ]

{Did Grace really shatter the glass partition in the recording studio with her voice ?

Man ... I'm outa here ... and off to listen to White Rabbit !

I kinda love her too ! Lol. She has a lovely voice. Very powerful too. I could imagine glass being shattered.

She's 74 years old now. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Slick

>insert psychic love balls<

Edited by chegg

I was referring to several of them and was being lazy . Aha! 'Social situation' evolution .... yes, but another long and very interesting subject ... I think that is part of the dynamic. But there is also the need in 'secret societies' where different cultural dynamic plays out ; the 'unconscious impact' or 'spritual content' needed to effect deep and ingrained (or programmed) behaviour ... great socio cultural change seems to come best (in lasting effect) via 'spiritual' media ( prophet, priest, shaman ) and their associated rights of passage. The impact of a surprise birthday party, for example, is different if one knows about it.
Yes, spiritual media homogenizes attitudes within the group to a degree , but I dont understand what you are getting at Re: lies or intimacy.

But yes I overlooked the loss of planned surprises like christmas morning..but for me the blessings of intimacy and trust sustained seem to heavily outweigh the blessings of surprise revelations ..would you not agree ?

Sign in to follow this