deci belle

Creative writing thread

Oops, this hour felt like 15 minutes ^^

Was "The inexhaustible stores of wisdom". You may dedicate it to the benefit of all sentient beings : )

I think I'll add a hot chocolate to my cookies ;)

Oops, this hour felt like 15 minutes ^^

Was "The inexhaustible stores of wisdom". You may dedicate it to the benefit of all sentient beings : )

I think I'll add a hot chocolate to my cookies ;)

I would rather dedicate it to 'all those who dedicate stuff for the benefit of other stuff'

I am made of stuff!

• Like 1

So what is "stuff" then?

Stuff it ...( and you guys ) I am going to delete my creative writing :

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3

aggregated stuff!

Argh, I should work on my imagination then :P

But I could well ask you why you guys always leave that task to me ;)

Argh, I should work on my imagination then :P But I could well ask you why you guys always leave that task to me ;)

imaginations are terrible things....they create disharmony and discord. Be careful!

i always thought that most folks dont have enuff imagination to be able to see reality.

That's confusing!

Good work y'all.❤

ed note: change "all" to y'all

I worked hard to impress you with my lack of being impressed by you.

Last time I deem to you grace you guys with any of my brilliant creative writing ... but you just carry on squabbling ... go'head .... go'head ...

Last time I deem to you grace you guys with any of my brilliant creative writing ... but you just carry on squabbling ... go'head .... go'head ...

Are you being derisive of my creative squabbling!?

Takes many years of undisciplined behavior to get to the level that I am at. You can't just wake up one morning and decide to waste time in this manner...

Folks, chill out, or I'm going to rename it to "the passive aggressive pick at each other thread" ;).

This reminds me of the satirist poet Brown who when tested by Dr. Fell to translate Martial, quickly penned the following:

I do not love thee, Dr Fell, The reason why I cannot tell; But this I know, and know full well, I do not love thee, Dr Fell.

http://wonderingminstrels.blogspot.com/2001/08/i-do-not-love-thee-dr-fell-tom-brown.html

In this thread instance, I think the equivalent is easily seen by some posts as:

I do not love thee, Deci Belle, The reason why I cannot tell; But this I know, and know full well, I do not love thee, Deci Belle.
Edited by dawei
  • Like 1

In this thread instance, I think the equivalent is easily seen by some posts as:

I do not love thee, Deci Belle, The reason why I cannot tell; But this I know, and know full well, I do not love thee, Deci Belle.

Honestly, how can one not love Deci Belle? I try not to have favorites but if I did, she would be one of them. For realsies! I could never stay mad at Deci Belle or anyone else for long...hehe

We are in a Savage Garden of Eden here folks! Watch out for the beautiful spiky things!

Honestly, how can one not love Deci Belle? I try not to have favorites but if I did, she would be one of them. For realsies! I could never stay mad at Deci Belle or anyone else for long...hehe

We are in a Savage Garden of Eden here folks! Watch out for the beautiful spiky things!

If one has to explain 'creative' and 'satire'.... then it has all lost its punch... simply explain on as you wish...

If one has to explain 'creative' and 'satire'.... then it has all lost its punch... simply explain on as you wish...

? not sure what you mean exactly but, just in case...I was not being satirical at all here..one hundred percent honest nothing hidden...The Deci Belle I see is a damned genius and a super wise, highly realized force of nature and I will always have a little space for her in the temple of my heart no matter what...I may seem like a jokey joker but I try to be honest in a 'satya' sort of way, the beauty of honesty stole my heart long ago and I am a happy slave to its purity and bliss.

this really isn't a creative writing thread - it is simply whatever it is!

so mote it be

so I sayeth unto thee

the one becomes the two which turns into three

[add something about a tree]

Edited by Songtsan

That creaking, it's there again
It's a door you fool, foolish neighbor
oblivious to the sound of a glazed eye
staring, daring and preparing to dine
It's upon your breast and lingers still
the salty air, the taste of the sea at night
How it lingers
Still and darting with the pulse of it's heart
like a fish out of water, it flops
right down at your feet

• Like 1

Hooom Huuuum

why do we disrespect our computers so?

are they not also our mindtools?

should they not be elevated to the status of enlightenment tools?

they link minds like never before

Afrikaans used to and still do communicate with drums

A wink of an eye says a thousand things

Everything likes every thing.