SonOfTheGods

cat attack caught on video. yes, cat.

Seems like some people underestimate....or as likely, have no experience whatsoever with....fighting for one's life.

My mom's old cat went deaf some years ago (the worst part about that was his continual returning to the last place he heard his voice echo, the foyer....meow?....meooow? hellooo, meowww???) and she had let him out every so often...so he was sitting outsite and my mom received a call and had to leave...couldnt just leave him outside, so she went to pick him up....from behind...bad idea - he pretty much put his teeth all the way through her hand, he had no idea who or what had just grabbed him!

Or once, when I was at my condo, a flying squirrel got inside...I trapped him in a tupperware, but when I got him to the front door, I needed a free hand - I was amazed at how fast he went from the tupperware, to the screen door...and promptly right into my face with his claws, surprised the hell out of me!

I felt bad when I found a smaller one the next day, trapped it easily, and then threw 'im out the front door, expecting him to spread his limbs and glide a bit to an easy landing...nope, PLOP, bounce right on the pavement *facepalm* sorry there squirrel...

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 4

Squirrels (the ordinary non flying variety) make me a little nervous.

I read once about some squirrels attacking people.

I'm not saying anything more about squirrels, now I think about it.

Bloody squirrels.

Seems like some people underestimate....or as likely, have no experience whatsoever with....fighting for one's life.

My mom's old cat went deaf some years ago (the worst part about that was his continual returning to the last place he heard his voice echo, the foyer....meow?....meooow? hellooo, meowww???) and she had let him out every so often...so he was sitting outsite and my mom received a call and had to leave...couldnt just leave him outside, so she went to pick him up....from behind...bad idea - he pretty much put his teeth all the way through her hand, he had no idea who or what had just grabbed him!

Or once, when I was at my condo, a flying squirrel got inside...I trapped him in a tupperware, but when I got him to the front door, I needed a free hand - I was amazed at how fast he went from the tupperware, to the screen door...and promptly right into my face with his claws, surprised the hell out of me!

I felt bad when I found a smaller one the next day, trapped it easily, and then threw 'im out the front door, expecting him to spread his limbs and glide a bit to an easy landing...nope, PLOP, bounce right on the pavement *facepalm* sorry there squirrel...

Being that, most cats ignore when called, I started to assume most cats were deaf

• Like 1

hah, I'll videotape me calling my kitties and asking them if they want a treat or something. BAM!!! :lol: they cant get there quick enough. question is, is it worth their while? :D

• Like 2

No, I didn't, hallowed Soaring Crane.

Shall I tell you what I did?

I just typed CAT MAN DO into the youtube search box.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 1

Cats are amazingly powerful, graceful and natural ninjas BUT what we don't see in these videos are the dogs that aren't house whipped. I've seen many dogs (unfortunately) sink their tenths into cats during a fight and with a whipping of their heads kill the cat, mostly throwing blood and innards everywhere. The more 'wolf' natured the dog the less chance of survival for the cat. It's a bummer you can't unsee certain things :(

• Like 1

Yeah.

I wish I hadn't watched some of those clips.

I felt really sorry for the poor dogs.

They didn't want to fight and there they were getting their faces scratched off!

Poor things!

Yeah.

I wish I hadn't watched some of those clips.

I felt really sorry for the poor dogs.

They didn't want to fight and there they were getting their faces scratched off!

Poor things!

I think that a couple of the clips included cats that had been de-clawed so it really didn't hurt the dog.