Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

what is the tao?

Asked and answered in the very same thread?

My thought though is that is the objective context in which we find ourselves.

But that's just me.

Edited by Stosh

I was told by the great modern day master 菩熊 (Pu Xiong) that tao only reveals itself to those who have achieved the golden elixir, also known as the golden honey. Otherwise it is unknowable. Paradoxically my master 菩熊 also revealed to me that the honey that can be spoken of is not the true honey. However he promised to point me to the aisle where the true honey might be found the next time we go to the supermarket. He then went into a deep meditative state of stillness for the winter. :)

• Like 1

When shaving, its best not to nick yourself. If you succeed, that is tao.

If you fail once and learn from it, that is tao.

If you fail twice, and learn that life can be a bummer sometimes when it comes to nicking oneself, that is tao.

If you nick yourself a third time, well.... the flaxseed bag could come in very handy, i'd say.

Just a thought.

^_^

• Like 2

The tao is 6 pounds of flax seed in a 5 pound bag.

Thoughs oppinions?

Hola mewtwo. Sorry, at first I thought you must have meant this thread as less than serious since discussing tao is kind of like discussing what the dimensions of infinity are. After re-reading your post, now I am not so sure. Either way, what is the significance of "The tao is 6 pounds of flax seed in a 5 pound bag"?

Edited by NotVoid

The tao is 6 pounds of flax seed in a 5 pound bag.

Thoughs oppinions?

Particularly when that 5 pound bag is a cow...

A studied showed: "Cows that consumed 6 pounds of flaxseed per day produced milk with 18 percent fewer saturated fatty acids, 82 percent more poly-unsaturated fatty acids and 70 percent higher omega-3 levels than cows that ate no flaxseed."

Now, that is Tao...

• Like 2

Hola mewtwo. Sorry, at first I thought you must have meant this thread as less than serious since discussing tao is kind of like discussing what the dimensions of infinity are. After re-reading your post, now I am not so sure. Either way, what is the significance of "The tao is 6 pounds of flax seed in a 5 pound bag"?

to answer your question, if aslan and mufasa had tea what kind of tea do they each have?

to answer your question, if aslan and mufasa had tea what kind of tea do they each have?

infini-tea?

:)

• Like 5

in my opinion, everything

a lot of users here would disagree with me and use the term to further their own agenda and system of morality - but this is part of tao as well, imo

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this