Sign in to follow this  
3bob

A sovereign God question

Nungali,

You have an altar for Pagan Gods.

Yep, and I dance naked around it with big-titted hippy chicks .... sometimes we have sex on the altar too .... are you jealous ?

• Like 1

Yep, and I dance naked around it with big-titted hippy chicks .... sometimes we have sex on the altar too .... are you jealous ?

Free the senses to be free of the senses.

Pretty sure the "ten thousand things" is a poetic device as in it means every part of the lexicon of whatever language you use to communicate.... In other words, the names, and meanings, of all of them. There is no sovereign god in hermetics.

Lol, have you read the corpus hermeticum? It is full of teachings about the nature of God...

jeesh your condescending {trying to teach us} tone is hilarious in light of statements like that... wow...

The word hermetics is derived from the Greek Olympian god Hermes. A god who had different meaning and action in different stories written by different authors throughout time. Different groups and different people use the word "hermetic" to describe different things. For instance the "hermetic order of the golden dawn." The " hermetic" movement of scientists in Europe. The stories and information recorded by Hermes Trismesgustos .... Etc etc etc.

Oh really that is just so surprising, I had no Idea about any of that! :P

thank you for teaching me! :D ...No, just kidding :o

But 'Hermetic' as a description, gets generally used to describe the flow of {or belonging within} the mystery teachings, from Egypt via the Greek Corpus Hermeticum, to all the mystery schools/paths that grounded themselves in its Ideas, like Europes Hermetic Alchemists, The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and so on...

• Like 1

Not at all. But I see that you have a lovely visitor in your altar activities. Oh, does it have a tail?

Not at all. But I see that you have a lovely visitor in your altar activities. Oh, does it have a tail?

I prefer my women to have tail ...

Edited by Nungali

Can't someone on this forum at least reply to my last post...

I thought it was awesome, cheggy.

So awesome, I had nothing to add.

I just sat there.

In awe.

I'm not joking.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 1

The guy that wrote that stuff (known as 'daskalos' which means 'teacher' in greek) was born on the 12/12/12, lol.

You couldn't make this s**t up.

What is the riddle of leaven, leaven, leaven?

Ha ha ha!

• Like 1

Why do you have that as your altar assistant ?

I do not have an altar. I am not pagan. It is your assistant. Do not tell me you did not recognize him?

I detect a subtle degree of animosity building up in this thread. (reply to myself: no sh#t sherlock)

Can't someone on this forum at least reply to my last post where I gave a description of God:-

self-sufficiency, primal cause, will-pleasure, total power, total-love, total-wisdom

This is most important. Knowing and Loving God is probably the greatest thing that a man/woman can do, ever !

Blessings of loving each other

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Please allow me to contribute to your post. As you said, Knowing and Loving God Almighty is ultimately important.

If you refer to 99 Beautiful Names of God Almighty (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Islam), you will see different aspects of God Almighty related with humanity. If you meditate on them, you may understand different energies or Nur from God.

• Like 1

That is quite an impressive list. I just read all of them (the translations) out to my wife, lol. She is a Christian but had lots of Muslim friends in the past (not the type of people you hear about in the news). I will have to copy that list to my secret list of "Properties of God" for future reference. Do you know of any esoteric teachings that are derived from the Quran ? i.e., stuff that penetrates deeper into the nature of our reality/god ?

Bless you Isimsiz

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yes, I do. :)

It is called as Ilm Ladun (The Special Knowledge from God's Presence) in Holy Quran.

http://www.fethullahgulenchair.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=741:ilm-ladun-the-special-knowledge-from-gods-presence&catid=78:key-concepts-in-the-practice-of-sufism-2&Itemid=212

Holy Quran, Surat Al-Kahf (The Cave), 18th Surah, 65th Ayah

(18:65)

http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=18&verse=65

Sahih International: And they found a servant from among Our servants to whom we had given mercy from us and had taught him from Us a [certain] knowledge.

Pickthall: Then found they one of Our slaves, unto whom We had given mercy from Us, and had taught him knowledge from Our presence.

Yusuf Ali: So they found one of Our servants, on whom We had bestowed Mercy from Ourselves and whom We had taught knowledge from Our own Presence.

Shakir: Then they found one from among Our servants whom We had granted mercy from Us and whom We had taught knowledge from Ourselves.

Muhammad Sarwar: There they met one of Our servants who had received blessings and knowledge from Us.

Mohsin Khan: Then they found one of Our slaves, unto whom We had bestowed mercy from Us, and whom We had taught knowledge from Us.

Arberry: Then they found one of Our servants unto whom We had given mercy from Us, and We had taught him knowledge proceeding from Us.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this