Sign in to follow this  
vidiami

A little on David and course costs

Interesting..

Is there some knowledge David S and Sean D have of knowledge - that would be dangerous for David, that Pietro doesn't seem to remember? oooh- more mystery and hidden agendas...or just another opportunity to sell tickets to the snake-oil show?.

Black-mail can only work if there is somethng to hide.

It is pretty obvious that David has poor judgement - just by his setting Denty up as his mouth-piece. It shows a clear lack of ability to see what a person's correct path may be. Why would anyone trust a teacher who makes such a choice?

This is his own face to the cyber-world and he chooses an arrogant, ignorant shill. Even if there was some truth to David's abilities who could believe it when promoted thusly...

Buyer beware. If black-mail is a real, and self-admitted - threat, then there is something to hide.

Pietro -do you remember such a thing? Or is it just that the whole set-up leads nowhere?

First of all thanks: shill will be my new english word for today.

No. I don't know what Sean is refering to.

I don't think I was black mailing David.

I don't think I know any secret of David that would make him blackmailable from me.

I don't see any reason why I would want to black mail him.

If Sean has anything to say I think he should just say it.

Now look at this entry:

Tobias (Vidiami), my suggestion, if you don't like your privacy voilated, be a little more mindful. Lesson learned. My best to you.

As for the 'black mail' David's words not mine. What Pietro did was a power play. Plan and simple really and not the first such behavior from him toward David. Makes sense to me.

First sean is saying to Vidiami that he got his privacy violated "because" he was not mindful. While no such cause effect exists. The information got out because he was not mindful. But it is not Sean position to punish Vidiami for this. To simply imply this is to step up in a intermediate position between Vidiami and David.

Position that Sean keeps on claiming that does not belong to him, directly, while subtly he would keep on acting to make people believe in that frame. Saying he knows secrets about me is on the same attitude. David does not know any secret about me. I can't even think of anything David might think that could be a secret (after all we haven't seen each other for such a long time)

Then he sais that What Pietro did was a power play

and then he adds:

not the first such behavior from him toward David

Was my power play?

having seen various tao wars on this and similar boards, with people sending chi bolt from one side to the other, no it wasn't.

And however we want to call it, was it against someone? And in case, against whom?

And what is more, what is Sean saying about not being the first time I power played David.????!

You see, at this stage I don't consider Sean Denty to be a truthful source anymore. I don't mean that he would go and lie flat out, I more think that he will reframe anything to his advantage. Showing my action as being against David, and not out of annoyance with him is really not getting the message. But the message was not for him, so it does not matter.

But to really understand if my action was against David or against Sean I invite you for a little imagination excercise:

Now imagine; imagine if Sean was not studying with David, and then Vidiami, who was studying with David wrote his message. Do you think I would have have copied the message to annoy David? And then ask Vidiami to refer to David that he should contact me? Why would I? Out of the blue. It does not make any sense, doesn't it.

And now imagine a different scenario. Vidiami and Sean are studying with this lineage holder: master X. I never met master X. Sean is happily pimping the community, asking people to study with master X, and generally annoying everybody, while not realising he is acting in the real world, and not in one of his dreams-videogames. Do you think I would have jumped at the possibility to annoy Sean? You better believe it. I would have jumped at the possibility to have Sean needing to go to his master, and say: I am sorry, the situation got out of hand. This evil character - may he be used as a joke for the next million of years - asked for you to step in.

Don't say, show. Discomodating a master is the best way to show that his best student is not worth his trust.

And here is the message. At least as you can transform in words an action:

The message is that I (can I dare to say we: some of us) don't trust Sean anymore. (Anymore because I naturally give trust the first time I meet a person). That if I do something that might eventually disturb David I expect David to move, because Sean cannot be trusted. And I needed that message to arrive to David. Will he use it? I don't know, nor do I care. If he said I was black mailing him, then probably not. But if he is setting up his school, ignoring a similar message might not be the right thing. Now, why didn't I simply mailed David? It is not my style, you see. I don't mail person A, speaking about person B. I am now speaking about S. because it is a public forum, he can (and will) read me, and answer, if he feels like. Or at least know and consider what I am saying.

Consider, I never sent even one PM around for this story, and I only send PM when a thread got so personal that I think no one might be interested in what has actually become a discussion between two people. Mostly this happens with Peregrino when a thread end up speaking about european politics. Sean PM this world, and half of the other. It is a good thing that Lu Tung Ping is not on the board, or his inbox would be flooded.

Sean manipulated people, got people telling him personal things (forget about me, it was Vidiami who protested, not me), and then revealed them. Or threatened to reveal dirty secrets, unexistant for what I know, but please, be my guest, speak out!

It's in the style, in the action that you feel the person. Not in the words.

Not the words. Especially with someone like Sean Danty.

Gentlemen, I am just a 'beginner' and had a powerful experience with David's masters that changed my life. You can hate me all you want, but David is a Prince among men truly.

I realize my presence here is a mixed blessing. Obviously, several members here have developed considerable animosity toward me; mostly because I have not been very polite and tend to get right down into the dirt and argue too much when people make offensive remarks. I realize this is a poor stratagy. But honestly my approach has never been to have a 'stratagy.' My attempts to engage in serious debate are sincere, with Pat being the exception. I realize that this cycle keeps taking on the same predicable patterns over and over; this last exchange with Pat has been a total waste and just makes me realize what a futile, boring approach this can be. The more I say I'm not representing anyone, the more people will hold onto the idea that I am doing exactly that. My agenda is not David's agenda and, honestly my presence here is a pet project of my own. True, I have David's blessing to share my experience, but beyond that people interested in David's work should go to the source.

I hope most people get that. I really don't want the job of representing anybody and, if I did, I would never have been so casual and free; but really David doesn't need any help, he has hundreds of students in over a dozen countries, many of whom love him dearly and have achieved much more than I along the way with his masters teachings. As has David himself.

Edited by seandenty

You know, after writing I thought about it

(how the energy comes back only after it is being sent, now that's a mixed blessing)

It was really the fact of getting both of you with one move that got me going. :lol:

Sorry for Vidiami that was in the middle.

Still I would be happy to know what the hell did David told you 'bout me.

You know, after writing I thought about it

(how the energy comes back only after it is being sent, now that's a mixed blessing)

It was really the fact of getting both of you with one move that got me going. :lol:

Sorry for Vidiami that was in the middle.

Still I would be happy to know what the hell did David told you 'bout me.

Thanks for being sincere. Let's just say David has a sense of humor too. Something about an HT hottie and some photos. You can ask him if you like. :) Nothing to worry about he just found it humorous and wondered if it might be the reason you tried to piss him off a bit.

Edited by seandenty

Thanks for being sincere. Let's just say David has a sense of humor too. Something about an HT hottie and some photos. You can ask him if you like. :) Nothing to worry about he just found it humorous and wondered if it might be the reason you tried to piss him off a bit.

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!

:lol: I remember.

So this would be my reasons for me black mailing him. This is so furiosly funny.

I might tell the story when I ended laughing

:lol::lol::lol:

it will take a while.

Jette sent me a letter explaining the reality of the prices for Denmark:

Hi Sean

Tobias who has put this information on www.thetaobums.com should have cleared this whit me before starting this problem.

There is a very clear policy about the price.

The price for the seminar this summer is 1000 euro a week for people who never worked whit David or me before. People from the Danish group and people who have done seminars here in Denmark with David before pay a different price.

We have made this policy about the price to make sure that all the new participants are really committed students. If the people that starts the practice this year comeback next year, they will of course pay the same price as everybody else.

Please make this clear to everybody or better ask them to contact me if they have any questions. To make sure that every body gets the same answers I will suggest that any questions that has to do with the organisation of the seminar goes trough me. This is my job and David has plenty of other things to do.

See you soon

All the best, Jette

So this would be my reasons for me black mailing him. This is so furiosly funny.

I couldn't agree more. David said he really wasn't very connected with you with the exception of the incident mentioned. Certainly it seems the term 'old friend' was just more of your practical joking. A bit sad really. His version of the story wasn't very flattering for you if I understood it correctly. I'm sure you will elaborate.

Edited by seandenty

He said that you like to #@$^ sheep while riding a motorcycle! :lol:

Where is that taught ? Does some old book like say- Zen and the Art of Motercycle Maintanance cover that? It could be a popular act in Amsterdam by next year- now that the trick is being bandied about.

Edited by Wayfarer64

Where is that taught ? Does some old book like say- Zen and the Art of Motercycle Maintanance cover that? It could be a popular act in Amsterdam by next year- now that the trick is being bandied about.

Well - I must say that you'd be very foolish to assume that you can learn to f*** sheep without the secret teaching that is only available to serious followers (and we know they're serious because they give us loadsa money!)... If you attempt even to talk about sheep f***ing (you can't even spell out the full name of this sacred lineage-based science, it's so secret) - you'll be chased off the edge of the earth (it's a requirement to believe that the earth is flat to undertake this most secret and powerfull of trainings)... Do not anger the giant sheep headed immortal!

-edit-

I must admit I'm no representative of this sacred art, I've only just managed to grope a lamb - but let me tell you: *amazing* - If you want an authority on sheep f***ing you'll have to talk to Shifu P.

Edited by freeform

Its the motorcycle thing that gets me... the challange!

...It could be a perfect initiation rite for a cult I can think of. First you f-k a symbolic victim of fleecing in an orgiastic triumph of trickery and showing off as power-mongering. Then you can join in on fleecing/f--king yr friends and followers.

The fleecing factor is alive and well in this world, so it could be celebrated in such manner...

In any case- I'll pass... I like a gyro now and then... How could I look my ewe in the eye after such a repast?

Edited by Wayfarer64

Gentlemen, I am just a 'beginner' and had a powerful experience with David's masters that changed my life. You can hate me all you want, but David is a Prince among men truly.

I realize my presence here is a mixed blessing. Obviously, several members here have developed considerable animosity toward me; mostly because I have not been very polite and tend to get right down into the dirt and argue too much when people make offensive remarks. I realize this is a poor stratagy. But honestly my approach has never been to have a 'stratagy.' My attempts to engage in serious debate are sincere, with Pat being the exception. I realize that this cycle keeps taking on the same predicable patterns over and over; this last exchange with Pat has been a total waste and just makes me realize what a futile, boring approach this can be. The more I say I'm not representing anyone, the more people will hold onto the idea that I am doing exactly that. My agenda is not David's agenda and, honestly my presence here is a pet project of my own. True, I have David's blessing to share my experience, but beyond that people interested in David's work should go to the source.

I hope most people get that. I really don't want the job of representing anybody and, if I did, I would never have been so casual and free; but really David doesn't need any help, he has hundreds of students in over a dozen countries, many of whom love him dearly and have achieved much more than I along the way with his masters teachings. As has David himself.

Sean, I've said all this before but I'll say it again.

First, you may think what you're projecting is that you're engaging in serious debate but what comes across to most people on this board is anger, ego and a desire to ridicule. You can say "oh you can't take a joke", "I'm just being provocative so that you'll wake up" or whatever, but if what you're getting across to the other party is anger, ego and a desire to ridicule you are, by definition, not engaging the other party in serious debate.

Second, you do represent David, and his masters. You mention and/or recommend David with almost every post, and every post carries links to your forum and other information about David and his teachings. So you do represent David, and his masters -- and anger, ego and a desire to ridicule (or, if you like, a consistent inability to get your true meaning across) discredits them.

You are of course entitled to call me a dork again, or say something else disrespectful and adolescent. But it WON'T be engaging in serious debate, and it WILL be discrediting your lineage.

Second, you do represent David, and his masters. You mention and/or recommend David with almost every post, and every post carries links to your forum and other information about David and his teachings. So you do represent David, and his masters -- and anger, ego and a desire to ridicule (or, if you like, a consistent inability to get your true meaning across) discredits them.

:lol::P

I've done lots of interesting things on motorcycles, been riding since 11 yrs old. But f...cking sheep on one has never crossed my mind :D

Dear Spyrodork,

After many posts here you invited me to NEw York to 'Grab Coffee' and hang out. Later when it suits your jealously, you start joining Pat in following my writing very closly and looking for opportunites to get a punch in.

Then after you treat a newer member hear like a bag of shit and I call you on it you send me this assinine PM:

"Hey,

I actually think you're making some good points and I appreciate what I see as a (slightly) improved tone.

About Darin, I DON'T know, but my guess is he's a nut, or dishonest, or both. He's claiming to have spent 13 years alone on some rigorous path that he learned from a translated book of obscure esoteric knowledge. If that's true, I don't think he's balanced, and if it's false he's either fucking with us or delusional.

If you read that thread most people said "get some help". He came back, more or less, with nonesense.

So I wrote what I wrote to slap him around a bit so he'd wake up and take some action. (Or go away if he was just being a wiseguy). Perhaps I was wrong but that's why I did it. I think a few others had the same idea and did it in their own way.

You've come in and saved his ass, which is charitable. And maybe you and/or David can do something for him. All I'm saying is he might be pretty unstable and you should be prepared for that.

Good luck. "

Get over it really. :lol: Why not just say what you really think and stop pretending your not shallow and rude as anyone on this forum.

Edited by seandenty

oh man seand the way you behave is so embarrassing it leaves me speechless, posting private correspondance and information for the third time today in this forum is really a step too far. I honestly and deeply regret I ever wrote you a mail sharing thoughts. You were not worth it in the least. shame on you. If I ever happen to meet david I hope you won't be around so I'm spared you're rude abusive shit.

affenbrot

:o later edit: three days later I feel a little irritated about myself. getting really so pissed off that I wrote such hatemail (and about 4000 people watching this :unsure: )

about the issue itself i feel I had the right to complain - shouldn't have been that assassinative though, sorry for that. :(

Edited by affenbrot

This must be what walking in to a StarTrek convention and shouting 'It's not real' must be like... :lol:

Suddenly the angry mob of Trekies turn and go on the offensive, shouting angry bursts of hate ridden retoric, "Spok is real you horrible, horrible man!!!' And then the whole place goes ape shit and people start trying to kill the guy. One of the bigger, dumber brave Trekies, starts moving toward the offender, yelling something in Klingon. Some of the younger treks collapse in a corner with tears in their eyes, "Spok is real, it's OK, it's Ok, oh dear God.'

Alex Chu to te rescue!

This is really too funny.

oh man seand the way you behave is so embarrassing it leaves me speechless, posting private correspondance and information for the third time today in this forum is really a step too far. I honestly and deeply regret I ever wrote you a mail sharing thoughts. You were not worth it in the least. shame on you. If I ever happen to meet david I hope you won't be around so I'm spared you're rude abusive shit.

affenbrot

Like I care at this point :)

No idea. I would be surprised if it's Karina. Not her style.

Jesus Sean I don't know how anyone could be this messed up.

I'm not ashamed of inviting you to have coffee in NY or trying to take a discussion about someone I thought was disturbed off line. Why should I be?

I tell you you're comming across as nasty and discrediting your teachers and you (i) call me names, (ii) insult me for wanting to meet you and (iii) publish a private message that -- if it has any effect at all in its public airing -- might be a bit hurtful and insulting to Darin, a guy who wasn't even part of this thread.

You actions are doing nothing but generating ill will.

You are discrediting David and his masters.

Sign in to follow this