Sign in to follow this  
faust91

Pulsing at the top of my head?

What do you know about combining inner smile and inner fire in the brain chi dragon?

Sorry, I know nothing about the combination. Their names sound strange.

kevin, that stuff worked for the right side of my head but not the left. seems like all the pressure just concentrated on the left

kevin, that stuff worked for the right side of my head but not the left. seems like all the pressure just concentrated on the left

Well at least that is a little progress. You may try doing this for a little while every day with a bit more emphasis on the right foot. You may also try using a pen or chopstick held parallel to the ground and pressed firmly on the outside of the shin (try the right first) just under the head of the fibula. Press for a couple of minutes then slowly roll the pen/stick down the outside of the leg with firm pressure to the ankle. As well, you can stimulate 永泉 Yongquan on the sole of the foot buy pressing your bare foot down onto a golf ball (just sit in a chair and roll the ball firmly under your foot making sure to get right at the base of the big toe).

I misspoke. I meant 6th and 7th chakra.

What I have heard is that moving from an open 7th to an open 8th is a whole new ballgame. :)

some words. dunno why i contribute anyways

Edited by MooNiNite

Sure - but I can stil "flex" my pineal gland at will - transmit chi energy -- umm which then charges people up.... with bliss energy.

It still shouldn't feel a knot, it means you need to deal with your attachements and self still, and or calcified pineal (imo).. Then it flows through your body and you don't need to transmit with just the pineal gland, but your entire body.

Edited by teknix

It still shouldn't feel a knot, it means you need to deal with your attachements and self still, and or calcified pineal (imo).. Then it flows through your body and you don't need to transmit with just the pineal gland, but your entire body.

If you are at that level then you're a famous qigong master who can do miracle healing. haha.

I was at that level for a few weeks. People around me were freaking out - I did exorcisms - pulled some lady's spirit out of the top of her skull, etc.

So does the head pulsing and pressure just continue forever? What is the exact moment or action that happens that makes it stop doing this?

Cuz i fuckin hate head pressure, and if the end result of SFQ is having head pressure i will just stop doing it. Is there some channel i just need to clear to make it finally stop? Should i just power through it and try to clear that channel?

Try to rub your eyes with the indented port in the palm, first, if you have any tension on the eyeballs.

You can try to release the pressure by rubbing the acupoint called Taiyang(太陽) on both sides of your head.

Taiyang(太陽穴)

Click on the pretty lady's face to see how she does it........ :)

Edited by ChiDragon

Doubt all you want! hahaha.

HILARIOUS.

The world exists inside your mind.

Well, i don't doubt that you saw what you saw.

Twas a good post, not the right time tho

Edited by skydog
  • Like 2

nothing can be achieved by force. and nothing in cultivation can be manipulated by the mind in the long term. find the root of the problem.

“命里有時終須有,命里無時莫強求”

“What is yours, it is yours:

What is not yours, do not force yourself”
  • Like 2

I use broken cell wall chlorella algae with steam distilled cilantro extract and J.Crows lugols solution iodine/iodide.

It's a heavy metal detox from your body so you would do good to also take multivitamin daily.

You want to start with injesting the chlorella to be ready to act as a bind for the particles the the iodide/iodine and cilantro with connect to, chlorella is a bit bigger and can pick the up broken up particles to carry out of your system. Broken cell chlorella is important because it is more bio-available than the algae with their sturdier cell walls in tact. 2 Hour later I injest the cilantro extract/ioding dilution 3 times a week and 3 weeks to a month later I began to feel noticible relief.

Just use the amount as directed by the label.

You could also go and see a liscened M.D. to determine if you might have a tumor or microbial infection.

Edited by teknix

student: my energy is in my head, teacher.

teacher: good.

student: and the energy can't come down.

teacher: why should it come down?

student: it's important to ground the energy...

teacher: why do you think you should ground your energy?

student: uh...that's what i read...have to store energy in lower dan tien.

teacher: you read too much without practical experience. if qi naturally goes up, it will naturally go down, without your assistance. and should the energy stay in the head without bothering you or affecting your normal life, it should stay up.

student: what if it still doesn't go down...and my head hurts really bad?

teacher: then you should deeply look in your life and see what is causing it to go up, or preventing it from going down. if you force it to go down with your mind, you're just causing more problems. there will be no benefit. nothing can be achieved by force. and nothing in cultivation can be manipulated by the mind in the long term. find the root of the problem.

student: oh..

edit: punctuation.

edit 2: just because you feel pressure in your head, it doesn't mean the third eye or channels in your head are opening. even people who meditate for a week feel this sensation. you could be opening the first chakra still and experience head pressure, because most cultivation is done bottoms-up.

Thanks for this post, I finally understand what you mean and what youve been saying.

edit:remove unneccessary stuff

Edited by skydog

Haha, that's a long drawn out explanation and the teacher ends up contradicting himself by saying it will go down and then saying look into what is stopping it.

Shouldn't the teacher have been looking into whats stopping it in the first place, I mean as much as he's being paid he could do a little work . . .

Edited by teknix

Haha, that's a long drawn out explanation and the teacher ends up contradicting himself by saying it will go down and then saying look into what is stopping it.

What the teacher means may seem unclear.

Basically actions, beliefs, wisdom are a form of energy.

The lower chakras relate to relationships, society, abundance, being practical, safe, getting things accomplished, family, sense of power, purpose, passions, desires and traumas.

One can block these chakras either from there memories, which can be healed, their belief systems which can cause you to block them or there actions/words.

For example if one is constanly behaving in a wya that is disharmonious with society or lacking abundance, or bad beliefs about passion and excitement or sexuality, one is not grounded.

I think what he means is one can stay in the higher areas, third eye, crown above the head, as long as it is not affecting to ones health or using spirituality as too much of a form of escapism

A single action has more power for the lower stuff than just stilling your mind for 5 minutes.

As one works on the lower stuff, the higher stuff is also unblocked because its also related.

Nature is intelligent, ones body is not meant to be sick or ill, and one cant become enlightened without very developed actions and behaviour, one cant just cheat nature, it is intelligent. If one becomes enlightened then starts being cruel, they will start to become more blocked again.

Its not just a matter of cheating the intelligence of nature and stilling ones mind in a certain position. Nature is intelligent.

Ok Another way to explain is I did spontaneous movements a while ago for 10 minutes and got a very strong message to never talk about these things in a way that is disharmonious with society, instantly I stopped deleted some stuff and felt much better.

Did it yesterday and stopped, did a ton of housework and other worldy stuff, felt much better.

Not sure Im explaining properly.

Edited by skydog
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this