That's what I've been doing - entering them, allowing them to possess me, but it doesn't cure them. I apply logic, rationalism, everything. The thing is some of them are rationally based, so that's why they are hard to get rid of.

The thing is that there is massive difference between entering the beliefs and allowing them to posses us . In another words it is the matter of either /or not "and" .

Believes can only be cured or replaced with other believes . They can disspear though when not used .

This details are easily omitted but are vital -- but do not believe .

So if you say they are rationaly based , than it is good time to enter and understanding what is exactly rationality , where it stems from , is it permanent or situational , what is rational about rationality, when does something become rational ....

This was just my point of view and some feedback , anyway it seems like you are doing fine , just don't eat tooooooooooo much Kundalini .

The thing is that there is massive difference between entering the beliefs and allowing them to posses us . In another words it is the matter of either /or not "and" .

Believes can only be cured or replaced with other believes . They can disspear though when not used .

This details are easily omitted but are vital -- but do not believe .

So if you say they are rationaly based , than it is good time to enter and understanding what is exactly rationality , where it stems from , is it permanent or situational , what is rational about rationality, when does something become rational ....

This was just my point of view and some feedback , anyway it seems like you are doing fine , just don't eat tooooooooooo much Kundalini .

All beliefs are impermanent illusions. Only with the end of beliefs - that is, the end of mind fabrications, do we become free. I allow the beliefs to possess me, because when one enters them fully and learns through making mistakes, i.e. seeing the folly of them directly, then they can be transcended. I speak in absolutes right now - but i don't truly believe in absolutes either - speaking in absolutes is a belief - and is folly in and of itself. It is the way I am using - if something keeps popping up - it is often quicker to release it by entering it fully than to try to diffuse it through continual denial. I aim for rapid advancement, and it is working. I never look a gift horse in the mouth. I am a left hand Tantrika/crazy wisdom student/teacher. My teacher is mainly Kundalini, and if I and Kundalini are truly one (which we are), then I am my own best teacher.

End mind fabrications - one way or another. My way is not the Buddha's way, yet it is at the same time.

Edited by Songtsan

Dude, did you try to eat the kundalini? How many times must I say, kundalini isn't Italian food!!!!!

It's great with fries and a side salad. Wash it down with Chi-anti ... that's my dinner.

• Like 1

I will just collate, then move any really off topic ones to their own thread or your personal practice journal when it's made, no need to delete I don't think.

One should never allow the internet to have priority over home responsibilities... in my opinion, helps with the grounding.

When working with Kundalini grounding is so very very important! Home life really helps this; I've never seen the internet help it though (I mean accept for getting a bit of advice online sometimes).

Btw, I've found many many many "bringing it back down" stuff with K really helps to make sure the unbalanced states don't crop up, thought I'd mention it just in case :>. Everytime I teach any class we start with that, just to make sure everyone is all grounded.

I will just collate, then move any really off topic ones to their own thread or your personal practice journal when it's made, no need to delete I don't think.

One should never allow the internet to have priority over home responsibilities... in my opinion, helps with the grounding.

When working with Kundalini grounding is so very very important! Home life really helps this; I've never seen the internet help it though (I mean accept for getting a bit of advice online sometimes).

Btw, I've found many many many "bringing it back down" stuff with K really helps to make sure the unbalanced states don't crop up, thought I'd mention it just in case :>. Everytime I teach any class we start with that, just to make sure everyone is all grounded.

I am working with not grounding it to see where it leads - I think it may be possible to burn through mind fabrications rapid style - until none are left, and then grounding happens naturally. I am first and foremost, an explorer. I know all the techniques and advice I ever need to know as far as dealing with Kundalini. Just like most people who don't exercise already know how important it is. I am trying a unique path that I am still finding out about. It appears to be having enormous success. I will write more about it in my PPD when its up. You can move/delete these last few posts too if you would.

I have been using the internet as a way to bounce ideas off people and explore revealing the self to get observer points of view. Again a form of rapid personality change. There is nothing like disdain, derision, or censure to burn through ego dross. I make mistakes not willingly, but without fear. Going around pretending to be enlightened when one is not is the slow route IMO. At least for me it is. I would rather show my true arrogance, in all humility (i.e. be arrogant if that is my true self, and not be afraid to be ugly, which is actually very humble - false modesty is a form of ego vanity and pride - i would rather say what I really am and not be afraid to get cut down)

I am pretty much done with that phase though, and moving into an intense personal cultivation phase...I will naturally limit my internet time, and in fact I already am the last few days.

EDIT:

I like it when people bitch slap me for bad behavior - but only if they can truly point out why it is bad, and not just quote cliches at me..if you get past my fence and make a true strike, you are my best friend. I have said this multiple times before..I like to keep it coming.

Who wants to spar with me? Can you hit me? I like it. Teach me please. We are all masters. Spin your wheel and find the part of you that you think can take on the part of me that you think you see. Love it. I will write something in my PPD about this soon.

Edited by Songtsan

I personally think it depends on how you look at kundalini as to rather or not it could really be some hauinting spirit.

The similarities and correspondences of the kundalini system is similar to many of the other internal systems, that attempt to bring awareness to your central nervous system, beginning with the spine and the base of it. You can look at kundalini as some separate entity from yourself that is going to take over, but I think that is more in relation to the traditions and beliefs that people have attached to the phenomena throughout time.

I would almost go as far to say that all these teachings about developing awareness within came from the same teaching and was changed over time and added with different cultures traditions and beliefs and we get an assortment saying the samething but differently. If you see through the elements of superstition you might find more appreciation at the unity of us to which they point.

I was curious as to why most people feel their kundalini rising from bottom to top, while a small amount report vice versa.

Personally I believe that the feelings one gets, is all happening in the mind, which is connected outside to the brain.

All the symptoms of spine tingling etc are actually originating in the brain, but the triggers are being felt elsewhere, such as groin, etc.

Edited by SonOfTheGods

I think people driect attention from the bottom to the top because after the top comes the brain in sequence, rather than what point is after the root? It's the seemingly logical sequence, but it really probably doesn't matter much in practice.

Edited by teknix

Root, or coccyx is probably easier to find with awareness or focus, because it is at an end point of the central bus-line of the CNS, imo.

Edited by teknix

I personally think it depends on how you look at kundalini as to rather or not it could really be some hauinting spirit.

The similarities and correspondences of the kundalini system is similar to many of the other internal systems, that attempt to bring awareness to your central nervous system, beginning with the spine and the base of it. You can look at kundalini as some separate entity from yourself that is going to take over, but I think that is more in relation to the traditions and beliefs that people have attached to the phenomena throughout time.

I would almost go as far to say that all these teachings about developing awareness within came from the same teaching and was changed over time and added with different cultures traditions and beliefs and we get an assortment saying the samething but differently. If you see through the elements of superstition you might find more appreciation at the unity of us to which they point.

It is the higher self.

I was curious as to why most people feel their kundalini rising from bottom to top, while a small amount report vice versa.

Personally I believe that the feelings one gets, is all happening in the mind, which is connected outside to the brain.

All the symptoms of spine tingling etc are actually originating in the brain, but the triggers are being felt elsewhere, such as groin, etc.

top down, bottom up...all the same. Nothing new, except each frame. Mine was top down (seemingly)...what really happens is that each person is different. It is the Microcosmic orbit. Somewhere within that orbit, you will start.